[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the worst thing you have ever done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>senior year of high school
>be in a clique with 3 other friends
>loner kid sits with us at lunch regularly
>he invites us to his 18th birthday party
>all of us go
>we're the only guests except his mom, younger sister, grandparents, and his aunt
>table set up of soda, cake and cookies
>we sit around for about 20 minutes drinking soda
>get up, flip the cake/soda/snack table over, and all of us throw our sodas in the kids face
>tell him we never liked him and laugh at him
>look at the horrified, sad, and angry faces on his family members
>all of us run out of the house and continue laughing about what just happened
>still occasionally think about it and laugh
>>
>>29356374
please tell me this didn't happen
>>
>>29356374

plot twist
>OP was the boy that got bullied
>>
>>29356442
It's a true story. I'm not in touch with any of the other people though.
>>
>>29356562
fk man this is so depressing, call me a faggot dont care
>>
>>29356555
Trips confirm it, must be true
>>
>>29356374
>walking on sidewalk in the middle of night
>see girl coming down the street on a bike
>noticed the rubble on the ground (it was a shitty ghetto)
>/devilish/ thoughts arise
>grab lead pipe
>throw it right as she passes
>she flies off her bike and lands with her ass in the air
>not done yet.webm
>grab lead pipe and shove it into her ass
>hear a high pitch squeal and she spazes out
>i walk away with no witnesses
>>
Got a girl pregnant while she was drunk and she doesn't know I'm the baby daddy
>>
>>29356562
what the fuck man
you prick
>>
File: 3458245742.jpg (86 KB, 627x473) Image search: [Google]
3458245742.jpg
86 KB, 627x473
>>29356675
you a rapist nigga
>>
I pissed on a sleeping hobo once, in the winter.

I also stole my dad's plunger and denied everything, the toilet in the master bedroom clogs all the time. Fuck him
>>
>>29356801
>pissed on a sleeping hobo
fuck you man, i hope that didnt happen
>>
>>29356801
One time I bought some of those prank lottery tickets that tell you that you won $100,000 and handed them out to homeless people.
>>
Had a secret affair with my best friends mom and am the father of his younger sister as a result.

It bothers me more than anything else in my life, and has strained our friendship since I can't stand the guilt of hanging out with him.
>>
>>29356374
>did this as a senior in high school
What was it like having the maturity of a 6th grader while in high school?
Are you still immature or have you at least developed some sort of empathy?
>>
>>29356374
A few years ago back in high school, me and my old friends threw a log at some guys window who was being a dick to us by shouting at us and he threw something. It was midnight when we food it though, so he couldn't tell who it was.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.