[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, I've been awake for over 30 hours and feel no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x488
Hey robots, I've been awake for over 30 hours and feel no different. Is this normal and when should I expect to crash?
>>
>>29356297
>Hey robots, I've been awake for over 30 hours and feel no different.
liar
>>
>>29356297
GET TO A HOSPITAL NOW. Not being affected by staying awake for long periods of time is a sign of serious mental illness. You are likely in a state where you could do harm to yourself or others.
>>
>>29356328
Not shitting you, I've had dazes and sleepy spells but right now I feel normal
>>
>>29356344
Could it be anxiety or depression? I've been suspecting I have those and have a long family past with it.
>>
>>29356367
>I've had dazes and sleepy spells
thanks for agreeing with me that you lied

lots of people will stay awake for long periods of time for the spiritual aspects, some people do it because they have ptsd. some people do it because they take a lot of caffeine or other drugs.

i used to regularly be awake for 30+ hours before sleeping when i was dealing with bad ptsd, it felt good for a while because my brain was too tired to be overactive and anxious but things felt scarier overall after a while. keep that in mind and try to get some sleep.
>>
>>29356396
Absolutely. Major serotonin problems.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.