[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently started dating a guy I met at college. We had sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: clone-a-willy-kit[1].jpg (183 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
clone-a-willy-kit[1].jpg
183 KB, 1000x823
I recently started dating a guy I met at college. We had sex recently, and he didn't make me cum. That is expected because it took a year for my ex to reach that point. But this guy is already really close. After he left I wanted to use my toy to finish the job, but I realized that he might count it as cheating! My toy is a exact copy of my ex's dick(pic related). Its amazing how quickly I can cum with it, and that makes me really want to use it. What should I do?

Bring it up with him and ask it is ok?

Throw it away and never tell him?

Or am I overreacting and my normie bf wont consider plastic cheating. so I can just go back to using it whenever?
>>
Made me chuckle.
7/10 bait
>>
ask to make a copy of his dick and use that instead
>>
>>29356138
Why not just buy a different dildo to use? I didn't know people even used novelty dildos.
>>
>>29356138

i'll never understand women. just look at OP pic. dude's got fucking jaundice yet all she cares about is his dick. lmfao.
>>
>>29356138
>tfw in a copying your bf's dick will be considered acceptable and normal
fuck this shit
>>
>>29356205

>tfw copying a dick is 1000000x easier than copying a vagina

shiet
>>
>>29356199
>tfw you'll never have a jaundice bf
>>
>>29356171
This is what you consider a 7/10?
>>
File: 1460865889154.gif (479 KB, 434x444) Image search: [Google]
1460865889154.gif
479 KB, 434x444
>>29356195
I can do that, but I want to know if I need to go through that hassle or not.

>>29356177
We only started dating. Wouldn't it be weird to ask him that? I am really trying not to let on how crazy I am.

>>29356205
So its weird then? I thought it was romantic?
>tfw you will never not be autistic
>you will never find love.
>>
File: 1428961887290.gif (1 MB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1428961887290.gif
1 MB, 500x517
Honestly, I'm kind of impressed, because you've had to have put a lot of time into thinking this whole thing up. Or maybe you're the kind of guy who sees something (in this case, a homemade dildo kit) and it makes your mind's gears start turning and you come up with all kinds of new uses for it. That's like some Elon Musk-level shit. But that was ultimately the big hole in this bait, at least for me. Why would all these equally ridiculous events ever come together in just the right way to put anyone, anywhere, in this absolutely fucking crazy scenario? The whole premise just doesn't make any sense.

I'm sorry, you didn't catch me, but maybe you'll hook a few people who are a little more gullible.
>>
File: ooooooooooooooo.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ooooooooooooooo.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>29356239
>>29356171
>>29356563

Dont call my life bait. It triggers me.
>>
File: dreams.jpg (30 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
30 KB, 540x540
>>29356679
Fuck that immage is way to small. Phone always fucks with my resolutions
>>
>>29356138

If it is necessary I finnish the job with my hand.
>>
File: 1428961240609.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428961240609.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>29356679
Well, like I said, maybe you bought a homemade dildo kit and that's where you thought this whole thing up. I'll play nice and give you the benefit of the doubt, but I still have one more question. What is so goddamn special about the shape of this guy's dick that it's able to give you such mind-blowing orgasms? If this is all true, you need to write a recommendation for this guy's penis to the heads (teehee) of some dildo companies. You owe it as a favor to humanity to make sure that each sex toy company has a model of this guy's dick for mass production. I'm not really seeing what's so special about that dick, to be honest, but I'll leave it to the leading penis scientists to figure out.
>>
>>29356278
>So its weird then? I thought it was romantic?
>this is the dick of my first bf. he was small but I didn't think it made that much of a difference
>and this is my fourth bf. I use him when I want something a little bigger than normal
yeah it's not weird at all
>>
>>29356679
post pics of your ex's dick, that is a nice looking dildo
>>
File: ssdad.png (461 KB, 582x350) Image search: [Google]
ssdad.png
461 KB, 582x350
>>29356834
My ex was my first and supposed to be my only.

I didn't think this scenario would occur.

>>29356813
Its not super special or anything. I am just accustomed to it. I have been using it nearly weekly for years. I know exactly how to get what I want from it. I worry that change will not be for the good.

>>29356880
Dont have any picture of just his dick. I can crop some of his nudes if your willing to wait.
>>
File: 73e9d94af5[1].jpg (10 KB, 220x183) Image search: [Google]
73e9d94af5[1].jpg
10 KB, 220x183
>>29356880
Here you go. Had to go check my old harddrive.
>>
>>29356679
>>29356813
>>29357020
If this is all real, I guess I'll try to give my fair and honest opinion.

Using a dildo modeled on your ex's dick would make a lot of men jealous, so you should probably just throw it out. It's more than just the "she's getting diddled by another man's dick! icky!" thing that robots here will focus on. There are some objects that are just too intimate to hang on to when you start a new relationship. Like if your ex drew a big picture of you and you had it above your bed, don't you think a lot of guys would be put off by that? It might make them insecure while they're trying to fuck you, because they'll keep looking at that big painting and their mind will start thinking about how you wake up each morning seeing it, how you spend the whole day with it in view, etc. Similarly, your partner might get uncomfortable during sex because he can't satisfy you enough and you need to use some other guy's dick to finish the job. Intimate objects like that are a problem because they show that you haven't moved on and that he hasn't broken off from your life completely. He's taking up room in your life that your new partner is trying to have. You know this is all wrong too, because if it wasn't you wouldn't even be here asking.

So you've said that the dick isn't that special, you're just used to it. Well, maybe it's time to buy some new toys then. I get that it might be a little hard experimenting, because, from little I know about the female gender, women have to spend years and years perfecting the art of figuring out how to get themselves to orgasm. Maybe you could just take measurements of the dildo's girth and length and buy a dildo that fits those specs? There are millions of dildos, of all shapes and sizes, so you're sure to find something that works just as well. Looking at that dick, you probably just like how thick it is. Maybe you could get an even thicker dildo and it'll make you cum twice as hard.
>>
That's fukin weird lady
>>
I wouldn't really be jealous just fuckin weirded out yo wtf
>>
>>29357236
>she's dating someone
>still has nude photos of her ex

oh boy
>>
File: 1430111602629.jpg (146 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
1430111602629.jpg
146 KB, 900x630
>>29357236
>>29357318
Shit, I had to do a double-take because that looks just like my dick. The color and the thickness are both really similar, plus he's got the same ridiculously pale complexion as me. But my dick reaches up to my bellybutton and I've always had lots of pubic and leg hair, so that's definitely not me.

The rest of his body looks really weird in that pic too. I couldn't figure it out until I realized that a blanket (which also looks just like mine, fucking uncannily so) was covering up part of his side. Even so, he looks pretty fucking skinny. Also, is that like part of an animal underneath his balls? It looks like a dog's tail or something.

Also, this guy >>29357423 is right, you should delete every nude you have of him. It goes under what I was saying before about objects that are too intimate to hang on to. I'm a bit of a hypocrite though, because I have an extensive collection of nudes that I've been keeping since I was like 15-years-old (my age, I don't keep any CP).
>>
>>29357423
she's a whore what would you expect?
>>
>>29357423
>>29357651
>not keeping nudes of your ex
And waste good fap material?
>>
File: 1428973396938.png (917 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1428973396938.png
917 KB, 1280x720
>>29357522
Holy shit, I think I've just become witness to a murder. I heard a man screaming for a long time, yelling "Get the fuck out of the car!" over and over again. Then a woman started belting out this high-pitch screech and just fucking violently sobbing and trying to make out a few words to him through her tears. Some dude was trying to talk the guy down, but the other guy kept yelling at her to get out of the car. I heard a lot of pushing and shoving, then I think I heard a couple gunshots. I'm not really sure if they were gunshots, to be honest. But after those two shots, everything went quiet except for a car swerving and speeding down the road.

Oh wait, there's more. Now I can hear some familiar shouts somewhere down the road. Yep, the same guy is still yelling. He's still shouting his classic catch phrase, "Get out of the fucking car!", of course. I guess that's like his thing or something. Maybe someone's filming this and it's gonna hit YouTube. Maybe all the cool kids will be telling each other to get out of the fucking car in a couple weeks. He'll be the "Get Out of the Fucking Car" Guy. He'll score an interview with Ellen. And, wait a second, it sounds like the girl is still alive as well. It's kinda hard to miss her screeching at the top of her lungs, even a few blocks away. Ellen's probably gonna get her on too. Maybe she'll get her to screech some stupid phrases for cheap laughs.

I don't really know what the hell I'm going on about. I'm really fucking high. I should probably call the cops or something, but then I'd have to give a testimony and fill out some forms and there's probably all this shit they'll want me to do and I'd be really nervous the whole time because I'm high in front of the cops. I think it's just too much trouble. I don't know any of the people involved either, so I don't know what their story is. Maybe the guy shot a bad guy. Maybe it was someone who was just asking to be shot. I'll just keep quiet.
>>
File: frowny.png (238 KB, 349x450) Image search: [Google]
frowny.png
238 KB, 349x450
>>29357869
Well fuck, the nightclub across the street has responded to all the shouting outside by turning their music all the way up. I was having a pretty comfy night before; everything was mostly quiet and it seemed like everyone in the neighborhood was all cozied up in their beds. But now, all I can hear are people yelling swear words at each other, the woman from before just wailing away in falsetto endlessly, and the pounding bass and auto-tuned vocals from some generic top 50 dance track.

I live in West Philadelphia, which I guess really speaks for itself.
>>
>>29357695
>>29357651
>>29357423
So now I need to not only throw away my favorite toy, but also destroy all evidence of my ex existence? Do people really expect you to erase years of your life like that?

>>29357399
>>29357418
Your on R9k I have barely scratched weird.

>>29357318
>>29357522
Its just a toy *sigh* why cant people be logical.

But I guess your right.

Any ideas of an interesting way to get rid of it?
>>
>>29358084
>Do people really expect you to erase years of your life like that?
If you didn't want to erase years of your life, you could've stayed with him whore.
>>
>>29356679
ok... also assuming this is real, brev, just don't tell your new guy its your exes. probably you guys don't even talk about masturbating yet since you havent been dating for long, so whatever.

he's never going to know its a mold of your ex...
>>
>>29356138
clone the new guy cock op.
and mold your pussy to his D
>>
Assuming this isn't bait.
Roasties aren't capable of rational thinking.
They don't have a concept of honor or loyalty, you can't explain why is she inherently wrong.

>it's modeled after my ex's dick it gets me off its like both emotional and physical satisfaction
>i-its just a t-toy, jeez

Kill yourself. Seriously, kill yourself before I snap and commit roastie genocide. Mark my fucking words, I'll throw each and every one of you roasties and orbiters in concentration camps, castrate you and then award you a gruesome and painful death in extremely violent fashion. If you think your actions don't have consequences, think again.
It's already over roastie, you're already dead.
>>
just dont give a fuck about "cheating". Love him for who he is, and if he loves you for who you are too and not just your body, ask for an open relationship.
>>
>>29358084
>but also destroy all my evidence yhat my ex existed?
This isnt really an unreasonable demand. Yes, you should, unless you really care about your ex. Like someone said, it is kind of un fair to your current BF, plus its reasonable to be jealous that girlfriend still can only get off to the feeling of her ex's member.
>>
>>29358707
>if he doesn't agree to an open relationship he doesn't love you, and just sees you as a meat hole

this is why we have cuck epidemic
>>
>>29358707
>and if he loves you for who you are too and not just your body, ask for an open relationship.
What the fuck? Do you people not realize that for most normal people, exclusiveness is a beneficial and healthy part of a relationship? If he doesnt want you sleeping with oyher guys, its not because hes irrational or only in love with your body, its because like any person he'll feel like hes useless and not worthy enough.
If youre dating someone but still want to hoe around thats fine, but you need to be mature and respectful enough yo just end it. Dont play games and demand 'freedom' to not be committed.
>>
>>29358771
>respecting someone's individual liberty and personhood is the same as being someone who gets off to the social construct of relationships and the intentional violation of it
get a load of this guy
>>
>>29358819
>hurr durr what society has conditioned me to want is the way things have to be, it's "natural"!
>>
File: akane1.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
akane1.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
>>29358827
I did no follow any of that shit
shew shew shew
go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
File: 1453663877999.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1453663877999.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
God damn as if I needed more proof you are all whores
>>
>>29358854
Im not claiming its natural. Im claiming exclusivity is a sign of authentic love.
If you really love that man, you should be fulfilled by him sexually. And he by you. Part of being commited to someone is showing that you care about them most. The sex is more than just a physical act- it bonds you together in a moment of brash, naked freedom. Youre admitting that your comfortable enough with this person to feel truely naked and alone with them. Your allowing yourselves to lose everything in a moment of pure connection.
When you open the door to swinging or cheating, you have the potential to make that person feel less special. What was once an act that relished in its privateness and candidness becomes more about bodily pleasure. Youre basically saying "hey, youre not really enough for me", at least this is how many would interperate it.

Freedom is overrated desu, as Kant once said, 'freedom without duty is not freedom at all.' If you cant handle being exclusive, then maybe reconsider being in a relationship with that person.
>>
>>29358827
But doesnt it make sense that the giving up of certain liberties is how we gain others?
When you get a job designing things for a company, you lose the liberty to just give thode designs to competitors willy nilly in return for the tools necessary to bring your creations to life.
When you raise a child, you give up a SHIT ton of freedoms in order to gain love and a friend in your child, to nurture them well.

In order to nurture a relationship, you have to give up some things. Having sex with other people is often one of those things. No one is forcing you to be monogamous or exclusive, but its a reasonable request to get from a significant other. You cant just get all the good parts put of a relationship without also having to deal with the lamer parts. You have to put work and loyalty into a relationship- being exclusive is part of this.
>>
>>29359002
Well here's the issue with all that. You're assuming that you know what love is and how it works. I look at everything from a dialectal materialist point of view, and to me it seems that the notion of romance is some sort of event, the effect of two consciousnesses interacting in some way, and the event can be observed to have a waxing period, a crescendo, and a waning period. This can all be assumed of love from observing relationships. Via that deduction, one can assume that the optimal way to love would be to catch as many people in the crescendo phase as possible. There is also of course the ethical concern of the binding nature of relationships, and how that might impede on one's ability to move on after the event has run its course.
>>
>>29358464
He broke up with me.

>>29358591
I could obviously not tell him, but starting a relationship on secrets is no bueno.
>>29358646
ummm. GL
>>
>>29359078
Ah well yes one could give up some liberties to be with someone, and that is expected in this society, but they may also choose not to do that. I am trying to sway folks to take the latter route on the assumption that failing to conform to the maintream narritive for romance will not actually take any toll on the ammount of love.
>>
>>29359104
>the event can be observed to have a waxing period, a crescendo, and a waning period.
But what do these periods rely on? They just happen? Or are these a product of the way people love?
Aristotle once said that there are three types of relationships; utility, pleasure, and character. Utility and pleasure seem pretty straightforward; you really only enjoy that person insofar as to what the can give you in either material favors or physical pleasure. Even people who you only like because they give you laughs but dont actually care about are these categories.
But a virtue relationship exists because you love the person not for what they can give you, but the virtue they display each and every day. You love what is good in that person, for its own sake. This kind of relationship isnt based on what you get out of it; but what you can contribute towards it. You want to nurture this person virtue, and in turn, through your exposure, you be learn some of it too. Its based in mutual admiration, in loyalty to the goodness in eachother. The waning only happens if that person no longer exudes the type of goodness or virtue that made you love them in the first place. Loyalty, often, is one of these virtues.

You want to use observation as a tool for making judgements on love; then how have you not observed that relationships that last the longest and burn the brightest, are those in which each person cares for another, in which each person declares themselves exclusive to eachother? Arent waning periods more often than not the result of a person losing interest, which often climaxes in an act of infidelity or simply a breakup? Isnt sleeping with other people almost always a product of a poor relationship in the first place?
As for your claim that we ought to catch people at the crescendo - are we not the ones who make the crescendo? Does our virtue not tantalize one another? The fear of being left with the strength needed to not leave, these give us the crescendo.
>>
>>29358084
Why did you quote me you stupid idiot? I was defending your choice to keep nudes of your ex. Fuck you I guess
>>
>>29359710
sorry

lo siento
>>
>>29359732
You're forgiven
>>
>>29359177
If both people are fine with it then no problem. But just because its what society has traditionally done does not mean it's without basis.

Exclusivity leads to a lot of genuinely great traits for a relationship, such as feelings of trust, security, loyalty, of "being special", of knowing that you can do things for that person that no one else can, and overall leads to healthy relationships.

"That will not actually take a toll on the amount of love." It definitely would pain me for my SO to cheat - as I know from experience that people usually only cheat because they arent getting enough from their relationship.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.