[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad gets girls with his anime body pillow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: chas-becomes-autist.png (667 KB, 836x552) Image search: [Google]
chas-becomes-autist.png
667 KB, 836x552
Daily reminder that looks and confidence is all that matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfpo-z8kMzw
>>
>>29356004

make everyone blind, fag, then maybe you stand a chance
>>
Pick up videos are dumb.

Guys in desperate of girls don't want random girls on the street. They want their cute classmate, friend, roommate, or co-worker. Rejection is a big deal when you're still going to be seeing that person almost everyday for 1-3 years.
>>
>>29356004
>Everyday I am slowly losing my sanity and I will probably break and become like melon pan
>Soon I will no longer give a shit
>>
>>29356071
This so much brehs

I could ask out my sister's friends but think of the fucked up repercussions of the rejection
>>
File: you.png (679 KB, 535x797) Image search: [Google]
you.png
679 KB, 535x797
>>29356042
>when you're a newfag and desperately want to prove how edgy you are but end up coming off like the 14 year old you truly are
>>
>>29356004
>pay women to be in your youtube video where they agree to go out with you/kiss you/whatever
>thinking youtube shows are real
pick neither
>>
>>29356071
This...most people want to fuck people they know.
>>
I've found the secret to getting girls is to JUST DO IT

Just make the move. Rejection hurts, this guy got rejected plenty of times. But you dont even need to be charismatic - this man's jokes were fucking terrible (he also has a receded chin and fucked teeth).

You can do the same at average/slightly below average.
>>
>>29356004
>crunchyroll and chill

Top kekle
>>
>>29356004

These pick up videos would be great if there were follow up videos of him calling every number to see if it was legit. Then if it was legit he continues to talk to them to see if they're interested in a friendship or relationship.

Confidence and smooth words mean nothing if you got nothing interesting about yourself. One could lie their way to get a one night stand, but it's harder to fake being cool in a friendship or relationship.

These videos do not teach genuine confidence that comes discipline and self-sufficiency.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.