[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a bullet in my head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I came to the Realization at the tender age of 20 that I will never have a gf nor any time of sex in my life just because im such a fucking loser.

I cant even self-improve correctly. Bought over 1,000 worth of clothes, sneakers, shoes and other trinkets to help boost my confidence.

Felt WORSE afterwards, I work with customers every day since im a minimum wage krispy kreme worker and I see so many people who are richer, better, smarter, hotter than me. It has been affecting me mentally and killing my sanity over these years.

All I wanted was for someone to love me. All I wanted to do was be normal and instead im just losing my mind staring at myself in bathrooms just hating what I am. Crying by the fucking toilet even and just hating how im black, envying how ever high school friend I had when we were all virgins are now with girlfriends or at least lost their virginity.

I am STILL a virgin loser, in college and still a virgin. How does it feel knowing that you have to struggle and fight to become better when people are blessed with it. Its not fair, its just not fair.

I contemplate ending my life every damn day seriously and the only things holding me back from that fate is my parents and little brother who is dumb enough to idolize a fucking loser pathetic black retard like me.

I just want someone to end my life.
>>
>>29355746

oh.. yeah.. your problem is literally that ur too smart for a black guy

just buy a gun, start selling drugs and fuck white trash girls homie
>>
Can you send me some shoes first?
>>
>>29355775

see? be like this nigga. he sees something u got extra, he wanna take it from u.
>>
>>29355746
>only 20
>still in college
you'll probably stumble your way into some pussy in a year or so

come back when you're 22+ and out of school, that's when the situation gets truly hopeless
>>
You have to simply not give a fuck.

Seek no validation or acceptance from western society.

You could be Neil Degrasse Tyson, but to everyone else you'd just be black science man, AKA a NIGGER.

To them that's all you'll always be, no matter what you do. They will always prejudge you based on that fact unless you work really hard to seem palatable to white people, which is not really what you want.

Just find happiness in the simple things, the best way you know how.

Just be a low key, chill, peeping the scene type of nigga.
>>
I've had sex before.. It's not a big deal. It feels good for as long as you're doing it but after you cum you forget about it. You're the exact same person before you have sex and after you have sex
>>
>>29355888
this is up there with "just b urself c:", fuck off idiot.
>>
>>29355888
that ain't true
losing your virginity is like getting the latest OS update. New state of mind
>>
Women are the biggest meme. Definitely not worth putting on a pedestal.
>>
Find some nice lonely fat girl who wants some black dick.
>>
File: bikinis.jpg (322 KB, 1250x2029) Image search: [Google]
bikinis.jpg
322 KB, 1250x2029
>>29355746
OP it sounds like you're making the fatal error of perpetually comparing yourself to other people to see how you weigh up. Honestly, you're working, you're actually willing to do shit to improve yourself. You're not that far gone. Are you in college?
>>
Sex is literally just jerking off
Stop being a little bitch about it.
Internalize it and find a real reason to live.
There's more to life than, "ooga booga where da pussy at?"
>>
>>29356066
You got that hoe's name bruh?
>>
>>29355995
Its not the actual sex that matters but getting to it. If you can get to it, you've successfully moved past your autism and it puts that last nail into the sperg coffin.
>>
>>29356452
I've gotten to it many times, still a sperg.
>>
>>29356477
If you've had a bunch of sex you're no sperg.
>>
>>29355888
THIS.
I was an angry, anti-social and intolerant piece of shit before I had sex, and I'm still an angry, anti-social and intolerant piece of shit now. Sex honestly doesn't change anything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.