[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just tested positive for HIV anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: c2JUV1E.png (135 KB, 531x272) Image search: [Google]
c2JUV1E.png
135 KB, 531x272
Ask a guy who just tested positive for HIV anything.
>>
>>29355700
I'm an idiot and put my tripcode in options.
>>
File: lain8.gif (95 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
lain8.gif
95 KB, 500x384
Do you love Lain?
>>
>>29355700

lmaoing @ ur life f a m
>>
>>29355714
Haven't seen it. I'm more of a Lupin III guy.
>>
>>29355725
Yeah it's... Not ideal. That's for sure.
>>
Have you considered filling syringes with your blood and hisinf the needles in playgrounds?
>>
>>29355762
Why would I do that? Seems like a really shitty thing to do.
>>
>>29355700
are you from trinidad
>>
>>29355700

Go on, how did it happen.

Also, could you post evidence like a pic of the test or something?
>>
>>29355772
I don't know. Maybe because you're bitter and want to make others feel as shitty as you do?
>>
As someone that never goes near people, let alone niggers, I would kill myself if this happened somehow.
>>
>>29355785
Canada.

>>29355799
I'm not quite sure how it happened. Never had sex with a guy, so it was kind of a luck of the draw thing.

Lemme charge my phone and I will upload a pic for you guys of my positive test.

>>29355817
I don't want some innocent kid to get HIV, anon.

>>29355825
I'm highly considering it.
>>
>>29355841
>Never had sex with a guy
Did you have sex with a nigger? Or a girl that has fucked a nigger?
>>
>>29355841
Why not infect some old roasties then?
>>
>>29355870
This infect as many roasties you can with HIV. Then all the Chads will get HIV. Our normie free world is in reach.
>>
>>29355700
finally, another dude on r9k with an STD. I was starting to feel like an outcast.

>be me
>17-23 i was super chad
>fucked 40 girls
>fucked 3 girls in a 48 hour period one new years in high school
>get chlamydia 3 different times
>"ok time to use condoms"
>20th girl gives me genital warts
>3 month hiatus with regular freezing of the warts off my dick
>Keep fucking girls without problems
>Get in relationship
>Herpes pops up a year into the relationship
>Girlfriend is clean
>WTFWTFWTF

Apparently it was latent. Still fuckin sucks tho. Its only HSV1 so its not as bad. The recurrence rate is way less than type 2. Also, I already fucked another girl (but didn't tell her) and she hasn't complained about anything and that was a month ago.

I have a question tho. Did you fuck a nigger raw?
>>
>>29355841

did you have sex with a nigger? I have this tasty looking ebony chick hittin me up and want to know if its a terrible idea. not american btw so i'd think the std rates would be lower
>>
>Not becoming a drifter, meeting shy unsuspecting girls and pozzing their negholes
>>
>>29355870
>>29355947
Chances of giving it when you're not in your viral stage, aka around the time you can get a test, like 90days to 6 months post exposure, is like 1 to 2000. So he'dhave to put in serious work to infect someone, then that person has to put in even more work just to off a Chad.

Source: I had a hiv scare once but I'm good.

Must suck OP, remember there's life still to live, I had such a constant dread feeling while I thought I had it. Talk to some people if you can, will help a lot
>>
>>29355700
I had sex hundreds of times bareback and never got hiv, tested every 6 months. Did you get fucked by black dudes or something?
>>
>>29356010
I hope you get aids and die, faggot.
>>
>>29356023
Whats your count brah?
>>
File: HIV 2.png (1018 KB, 716x859) Image search: [Google]
HIV 2.png
1018 KB, 716x859
>>29355859
Not that I know of. Of course, some girl could have fucked a nigger without me knowing.

>>29355870
I'm just sad. Not angry. Just... really really sad.

>>29355947
HIV transmission rates are pretty low in hetero sex.

>>29355974
That's a lot of STDs anon. Jesus.

>>29355988
No. I didn't fuck a nigger.
Here's the result from the blood batch sent to the lab, mine is the one with the P under HIV. The date is when they shipped the blood to the lab.
>>
>>29356034
Why that senpai
>>
>>29356052
>Not that I know of
So you had sex with a loose whore.

You deserve it.
>>
>>29356052
Yea dude i've just accepted that my genetic code is bad at repelling sexual infections.
>>
>>29356075
I'm not under the impression that women won't lie to me. She said she was clean, and had only been with 1 long term bf before me.

>>29356090
Do you regret it? How would you react to getting HIV?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope it kills you.

As for questions are you a dindu?
>>
>>29356118
At this point, I do too.

No. I'm white. Blue eyes and all.
>>
>>29356105
>he had sex with a non virgin
You deserve it. I hope it proves fatal.
>>
>>29356105
Im not HIVAnon, I'm the greentext kid responding to HIVanon
>>
>>29356142
I know you're not HIVanon, because I'm HIV anon. You're the anon who got a lot of other STDs, right? How would you react to getting HIV since you already have all those other ones>?
>>
>>29355974
How did you fuck so many girls?
How did you end up here?
>>
maybe she uses intravenous drugs and just didn't bother to bring it up because it wasn't sexual history. Who knows. Sucks a huge dick though. At least now if someone punches you they could get hiv too, wonder if the knockout game is still a thing
>>
>>29356168
Sorry to hear that man, girls are fucking all liars. Hope you can find some happiness in life despite this happening to you. The meds are expensive but I hear they do wonders.
>>
Have you talked with your family about this, anon?

Pd: sorry for what's happening to you
>>
File: 1411048728941.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1411048728941.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>29355700
fuck traps, brehs
>>
>>29356168
Oh my bad. Id be pretty fucked up man. I think I'd just move to thailand and fuck hookers and/or do whatever drugs i felt like.
>>
What do you think led to you contracting HIV? did you bareback some gross chick in particular? Do you know who you got it from?

Can you post a another pic of your test results but with a timestamp that says "sup /lgbt/" next to it?
>>
>>29356052
OP, weren't you retested to eliminate the chance of a false positive?
>>
>>29356213
Yeah. I'm kind of a mess. I don't know what I'm going to do about this chick. If she has HIV I'm at least going down with her.

>>29356237
No, I haven't. What would I even say? "Oh hey mom I have fucking HIV"

Thank you both for you condolences.

>>29356253
Even with HIV though? Those Thai hookers are people too.

>>29356258
I've fucked 1 girl within the past year. It's def her. Why do you want to troll /lgbt/ like that, anon?

>>29356276
Yeah, see how there's another paper kind of in the crop there? After the first test they pulled another blood sample, and did western blots. Both came back positive. Appearently western blot is like 99.9% effective for determining.
>>
>>29356050
about 700 i think. got hpv but nothing else and i haven't had symptoms in a decade.
>>
>>29356179
I'm a pretty attractive guy with natural aloof, introverted disposition. I lured several girls into my orbit and fucked them really well and then their gossip gave me a reputation. I've had girls give their sexless friends me as a reference and i'd come over and fuck them.

Since girls would definitely not fuck me if they knew I had herpes, there's suddenly zero incentive to have a social life, go out, spend money or put up with the atrocious social scene of millenial faggots in their twenties if I can't get guilt-free sex.

I fucked a girl a little while ago and didn't tell her but it was nerve-wracking and i felt alot of guilt. Its subsided and she seems to be clean but its not worth it.

Since im kind of a sociopath, I've resolved to only fuck any new girl a single time and then cut contact. Fucking them multiple times increases the potential that one of those fucks will have me asymptomatically shedding whereby they would get infected.

O well. I've gotten enough pussy for a lifetime i can deal with a trickle from here on out.
>>
>>29356311
>I've fucked 1 girl within the past year. It's def her.
Do you think she knows she has HIV? Have you spoken with her yet? What are you going to do when you see her in person? Are you going to put her on blast on social media?
>>
>>29356337
I would assume she knows, as the fever you get after contracting it seems fucking harsh. I haven't spoken to her yet, I just got the results today, and I'm pretty drunk atm. Spellcheck doing a lot of work for me.

I have no idea what I'm going to do.
>>
>>29356311
Well i think we both know that using a condom isn't a choice anymore eh?
>>
>>29355841
>I'm highly considering it.
Have you considered joining a catholic order/ monastery instead, one that is not only hermetic, and become an awesome pastoral counselor that helps lots of people?

Turn your curse into blessings!
>>
File: 1465488414299.png (30 KB, 547x603) Image search: [Google]
1465488414299.png
30 KB, 547x603
>>29355700
Haha, hope you die soon kiddo. BTFO, that's what you get for having sex. Ah, sweet sweet justice. Someones the world is fair.

Not so hot now are you Chad? haha, suck my HIV-free cock :^)
>>
>>29355700
do you love orange soda?
>>
>>29356319
nice. what kind of circumstances do you have going on that have netted you 700? How old are you?
>>
>>29356398
Watch out those edges, man. They're making me scared.
>>
>>29356395
I've never really had a lot of faith. I feel like anything I do at this point to turn to faith wouldn't be genuine, but just desperation, ya know?

>>29356399
I like cream soda better, but orange soda is good if you get some real stuff, not orange crush.
>>
What made you get tested?
>>
>>29356462
Had a really, really shitty fever and started getting bad shits. Went to the doctor who ordered a blood test based on how long I'd had the fever/shits for.
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 1400x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 1400x800
When was the last time you got high?
>>
>>29356486
Does your family know?
>>
>>29356545
Never, unless being drunk countd, then I am right now.

>>29356566
Nope. I have no idea how to tell them, either. I'm an only child and my parents were pretty set on grandkids.
>>
>>29356435
An arranged marriage as well is "not genuine" in the beginning, and then can turn into a close bond if both work on it.

Your lack of sexual ability (without endangering others) from now on wouldn't matter there.
And you could help others.

If you wanna at least give it a try, as a reintroduction to the whole faith thing, I recommend reading Tillich's "The Courage to be" Kierkegaard's "The concept of anxiety" and Luther's "The bondage of the will", as well as some catholic women mystic of your choice from medieval times, and "The Way of a Pilgrim"

BTW
BTW
BTW
Did you tell the girl you think you have it from? Do so. She should know that she has it as well as soon as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 188x268
>>29356575

Why the fck aren't you high right now ? No drunk doesn't count.

420 blaze it yolo.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/marijuana-may-smoke-out-hivaids
>>
>>29356660
>http://www.hightimes.com/read/marijuana-may-smoke-out-hivaids

No it doesn't.
Stop leading people into stupid decisions by fake science.
>>
post picture of roastie who infected you.

do you hate this girl?
>>
>>29356644
I'll check out that literature, when I'm not drunk off my ass. Saved 'em to a text file on my computer.

I've just always been a very pragmatic person, and I'm not sure if I can accept a god, if that makes sense

I'll give her a ring tomorrow, but i wouldn't be suprised if she knew

>>29356660
Just was never into it. I really sdont think weed can cure AIDS, anon.
>>
You honestly have no idea how you got HIV? If you say you've done everything right like not use condoms or anything, I am genuinely sorry anon.
>>
>>29356774
Look up the scientific pearl index of condoms. They literally have a 2-12% failure rate. Even the methods the catholic church advocates for work (of course only regarding pregnancies) better than that.
>>
>>29356774
sorry didn't mean to use the 'not'
>>
>>29355714
Not OP but just watched this.
It makes me happy that the secret website in it is still up... :)

Man I wish it was 1999 again
>>
>>29356052

OP go get a bone marrow transplant from somebody immune to HIV, should clear it right up.

on that note if they could find a way to artificially emulate the blood types immune to HIV it could work as an effective HIV treatment.
>>
>>29356703
this op please.

also I would like to add that I really feel for you, dude. I get scared because the girl of my dreams most likely has an STD, and if it comes down to it, I will probably let her take my virginity, but not out of desperation, but just to show her that I care for her even if it does mean fuck all.
>>
>>29356968
I'm not going to post the girl. She already has HIV, I don't think 4chan can do anything worse to her.

If she knowingly gave it to me, then that's really fucked up, and I hate her. If she didn't know, it's complicated.

What STD anon? Thank you for your condolences.
>>
I'm sorry OP.
How did you feel and react when you first saw the P?
>>
>>29357331
Shock. Followed by a horrible sinking in my stomach.

Thanks for you condolences.
>>
>>29357357

how was your ARS? where there other telling signs that made you get tested? I'm fucking scared now, fucked a girl, three weeks later swollen glands, sore throat, diarrhea, rash.

Its being 3 months now, have terrible night sweats, constant diarrhea, forgetfulness, random pimples popping up in my body.

I'm scared and I feel for you man.
>>
>>29357499
It was the shits and prolonged fever. It lasted long enough to get me to go get tested.

You should get tested too anon. 3 months is enough time to see, and its better to know.

I hope you don't have it.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.