[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to find a loving gf as a 20 y.o. lazy neet? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1464036423891.jpg (64 KB, 680x361) Image search: [Google]
1464036423891.jpg
64 KB, 680x361
Is it possible to find a loving gf as a 20 y.o. lazy neet?

What about community college. Is it possible there?

Im tired of being alone
>>
>>29355628

only if ur hot and its only for a little while
>>
>>29355628
>familia told me id meet friends and girls at comm. college.
>talked to hardly anyone the whole 2 years I was there.
>the one guy I talked to make fun of me.
>no grills
>>
>>29355628
>Is it possible to find a loving gf as a 20 y.o. lazy neet?
same question, plus nine years
>>
you can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pocket
>>
I'm a NEET at 28. I met my GF playing a cell phone word game. She's a college professor who lives 6 hours away. We meet up and fuck a few times a year but talk/text everyday.
>>
>>29355806

>cell phone word game

how do women come up with this shit.. i swear to god its like they operate on an entire different galaxy of the internet
>>
>>29355628
It's impossible to find that regardless of age or employment status, silly boy.
>>
Don't community colleges have game rooms?
>>
>>29355866

>goes there
>all the normies play in groups
>nowhere 2 play
>they leave
>all the shit's 4 u 2 indulge in
>no1 2 play with

such is life
>>
>>29355806
so do you have to live a lie and pretend you're not a neet?
>>
>>29355628
>a loving gf
yes
unlikely tho, even for normal people
for you even more
>>
>>29355898
They played smash bros back when I was in can't you just call next?
>>
>>29355904

I did lie at first. But after a few months I confessed that I don't have a job. She is ok with it and accepts me, but will not give me money. However she pays for the hotel and most of the food when we meet up.
>>
>>29355829

There are a lot of smart, introverted, good hearted women who don't ever go on tinder, to the bars/clubs, or shitty scandinavian ice fishing imageboards. They are hard to find out in the wild. Some of them hang out on cell phone word game apps though. You'll have to have a good vocabulary to get with them though.
>>
>>29356101
>cell phone word game
IS THIS HOW TO MEET THESE QTs? WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE APP

TELL ME NOW
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.