[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the dark side of your personality? How is that dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14
File: image.png (290 KB, 641x316) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 641x316
What is the dark side of your personality?

How is that dark side triggered?
>>
>>29355554
I hate myself and I sabotage my own happiness

it is triggered by waking up in the morning
>>
>>29355554
Extreme, vehement insults
The belief that I've been betrayed

It's pretty fucking gay, actually.
>>
File: 1423870239578.jpg (537 KB, 1530x902) Image search: [Google]
1423870239578.jpg
537 KB, 1530x902
I wave and smile at virgin men then approach them and reveal that I'm actually greeting the person behind them.
>>
>>29355554
>What is the dark side of your personality?
Anti-establishment nihilistic masochistic pedo.
>How is that dark side triggered?
The first two are triggered by the shadow government/establishment/Bilderberg group/banksters constantly knocking the American & European people to the ground and eradicating our freedoms a little more each day.

The second two? Lolis. Hot little girls, and sexy lolis.
>>
I get really short tempered when talking with stupid and/or self loathing people.

Happens a lot cause I am a internet.
>>
>>29355554
> being openly confrontational
> implying that I'm desperate
That's it, if you're being a cunt and you don't hide behind being passive aggressive then I'll deal with you.
>>
>>29355554
I retreat into a descending spiral of self loathing and isolation.
It's triggered by it being October and goes on until March.

Or just upset me and I'll thump you I guess. I'm not very complicated or unpredictable.
>>
I start talking down to people and become very arrogant and hyper-critical

my dark side is being an arrogant asshole.
I really dont like it at all desu
>>
File: 92874563264.png (255 KB, 900x753) Image search: [Google]
92874563264.png
255 KB, 900x753
>>29355554
The equivalent of Reimu pissed off.

When people take me for granted. I basically get mad and start becoming bossy.
>>
I have psychotic breaks under extreme/sustained stress.
Last year I was convinced I was some kind of automaton imitation of a human that was created accidentally and consequently pre-programmed with suicidal instincts to correct that error.
>>
>>29357579
I day dream about this kind of stuff too. Glad to know someone else does too
>>
>>29355554
I have really bad anger issues, but I conceal them when I'm around other people.
When I'm alone, the slightest things can send me into a rage, and I hate it. It makes me feel like a spaz or something.
>>
File: E7hmP.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
E7hmP.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>29355554
Self-destruction, cutting basically.
Can suck up everything that happens in my life except when i do stupid shit knowing that i am not supposed to do it, but i somehow manage to do it anyway.
Only way out of it is punishing myself to find inner peace once again.

I know, its pretty gay, but im asexual, so who cares?
>>
>be me
>in love with adam lanza
>there are people over at my house for some think my mom was doing
>it's noisy as hell and giving me a headache
>hide in basement
>go to my comfortable spot on top of a minifridge we don't use
>start talking to adam lanza as if he's there because i'm lonely and need to believe in irrational things to make myself happy
>have to use bathroom
>oh shit someone was in the basement bathroom the whole time
>they walk out
>"hey, can i have the wifi?"
>"uh yeah, sure"
>tell them, then awkwardly wait for them to go back upstairs so i can go back to my spot

can i die now
>>
>>29355554
I like watching people suffer if I feel they deserve it. I'll often fantasize about hurting those people immensely, but I have a lot of self discipline so I never go through with any of it. It's triggerd whenever I feel like I was morally wronged on purpose.
>>
I am the alpha of my board game group. I don't really tell people what to do, but if someone irritates me (quite rare really) I just stop talking to them. Like a grape snipped from the vine, they dry up and become a raisin. Isolated and alone in the dirt.
>>
I rarely ever lose my temper. My mom has never seen me angry, not even when I was a kid. Same for my friends. Nobody has seen me in a rage, aside from my sister. When I do lose it, which has only happened twice in my life, a white mist goes over my eyes and I can't see or think until something snaps me out of it. In that state, I lose all self preservation and really try to kill whoever upset me. My mom has similar issues, she told me that she had nervous breakdown when I was a baby and hallucinated that she beat me into a bloody pulp because I wouldn't stop crying.

I'm afraid that someday I will have a wife or child that really upsets me and I'll flip out and do something I regret. If I ever feel myself losing my cool I remove myself from the situation, but you can't always do that with a spouse or kid. I don't think the risk is high, but it's there.
>>
i have an inhuman amount of patience so it almost never shows up
>>
File: 1466043098642.jpg (497 KB, 1738x876) Image search: [Google]
1466043098642.jpg
497 KB, 1738x876
i'm an angry person

being reminded how much of a failure i am
>>
File: my-setup.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
my-setup.png
1 MB, 1000x750
I hurt myself when other people hurt me. It's kind of my way of spiting them, sorta like, "Yeah, you want to hurt me? Well that's fine, because I hate myself too! Look, I can hurt myself too! I don't even care!"

I've done some really fucking cringeworthy things in the past. Like, one time my best friend was being really cold to me and I couldn't figure out why. I wanted to put myself in danger to make her admit that she cared. At the time, there was a huge blizzard raging outside, the biggest in like decades or something. I put on a jacket, opened the door, and just started walking and walking. The snow was up to my waist. Not even emergency vehicles were out there, because it was just too dangerous. She called the police on me, but luckily I got back home before they began their search.

I know I'm a complete asshole. I've been keeping myself out of trouble for the past few months. I've learned ways of calming myself down. As it turns out, it's a lot easier and more satisfying to tell someone you're upset with them than to do crazy shit while you pretend everything's fine.
>>
>>29359003
This

too bad patience has a limit
>>
>>29359169
Thats good anon. Always nice to see someone who learns from shit.
I keep my dark side to power fantasies. I think if I ever got superpowers I'd probably not even use them and keep it to fantasies as well because acting them out in reality would probably freak me out too much.
Then the guilt would come.
I think guilt and being in a yelling home made me calm as fuck to be around.
Now I can't take it if anyone raises their voice above regular level, and loud talkers trigger escape alarms in my head.
>>
File: 1462074896589.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1462074896589.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
>What is the dark side of your personality?
All of it.
Looking in the mirror.
>>
>>29359398
why did someone add the text to the bottom of that
>>
File: 1400073591247.jpg (383 KB, 818x1157) Image search: [Google]
1400073591247.jpg
383 KB, 818x1157
My friend group was pure fun and good times freshman year of college.
Once sophomore year started, we started to turn on each other, and I started it. Currently the group is so fucking toxic and it's all my fault.

>sophomore year roomed with two of my friends, had fun at first
>one of them had quirks that bugged the shit out of me (slurping all his food loudly, laughing at YouTube videos loudly, never has clothes on etc.)
>instead of asking him to stop I talked shit behind his back to roommate 2
>roommate 2 and I would shit talk roommate 1 to the others in the group
>he secretly became the laughing stock and he didn't even know it
>few months pass and roommate 1 starts pissing me off, has his own little quirks (talked to himself, laughed at his own jokes) but it was mainly him "abandoning" this friend group for a worse, cringey one (think YouTube e-celebs as college kids)
>instead of asking him to stop I talked shit behind his back to roommate 1
>roommate 1 and I would shit talk roommate 2 to the others in the group
>junior year, friend 3 starts pissing me off, chronic lair, tries to shit talk other friend that I like
>I start shit talking about friend 3 behind his back to everyone else in the group
>same happens for other friend

>I look back and see everyone stabbing each other in the back, all with a smile on their faces as they can't wait to tell everyone else; unknowing that they too are being laughed at and plotted against in secret

>I started this fire
>>
>>29359398
I believe we have a 9gag alert
code weewaa
>>
File: 1432624906992-4.jpg (14 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
1432624906992-4.jpg
14 KB, 300x419
>>29355872
This fucking guy. Are you me?
>>
I'm on antidepressants. Before I got on the happy pills, I was mostly full of anger and rage. I envied people who were socially successful and sexually active. Once I got on meds, it numbed the fuck out of all of these feelings and now I am neutral. But I still can go into a rage fit if someone tries to piss me off. Maybe I'm borderline or a psychopath.
>>
definitely anger towards my parents for the way I was raised which then descends into a hatred for humanity and everybody who is happy.
>>
File: Uavinalaff.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Uavinalaff.gif
1 MB, 256x192
>>29358985
>I am the alpha of my board game group
>>
>>29355554

It's triggered if someone is unreasonable, annoying or a douche against me. I just become emotioneless towards that person and try my best to sever all my contact with him/her. I have 0 friends because of this.
>>
File: bonus.jpg (14 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
bonus.jpg
14 KB, 236x335
I've gotten a liberal college professor fired and another a warning for espousing political views to the students via an anonymous tip and posing as a representative of a somewhat major donor to the school
>>
File: 1454609463711.jpg (166 KB, 396x409) Image search: [Google]
1454609463711.jpg
166 KB, 396x409
>>29355554
Being congratulated by someone after they've beaten me at anything.

I feel like I want to rip their face off with my teeth. I fucking hate them, how fucking dare they.
>>
File: oblomov.jpg (71 KB, 537x334) Image search: [Google]
oblomov.jpg
71 KB, 537x334
>>29359246
Well, the blizzard thing happened in January, so it's not like it's completely behind me yet. I'm really trying to work on this though, because I don't think it's acceptable behavior that anyone should put up with. It sets off a huge red flag for just about everyone (and rightfully so), plus it's very manipulative and abusive. I don't want to hurt the people I love.

The same friend stopped talking to me like two months ago, without giving me a good reason for it. Usually I'd do something ridiculous, like attempting suicide, binge drinking, or going to the hospital, but I've mostly kept my cool so far. It's been really hard, but when I'm struggling I have a few therapy techniques I've learned that keep my emotions in control.

I grew up in an abusive household, so I'm really startled by shouting too. It puts me on the edge. It's been a bit of a problem for me, because I live with a bunch of gamers and they're always shouting at their teammates. I'm always afraid that they're yelling about me and that they're angry with me for some reason.
>>
The dark side of me is that if I really want to, I can probably spiritually break you. Only if I know you kinda well though.

I can't even remember the last time it was triggered, it's been that long, so I wouldn't know. Don't ever want to have it triggered.
>>
>>29359605
>anonymous tip
>posing as donor to school

which the fuck is it? considering no one would take an anonymous tip of that nature seriously, since it could be easily investigated to find out whom it could be, and also since no wealthy donor would be unegocentric enough to call in an anonymous tip
>>
>>29355554

did this guy actually end up burning anything? like a church or something?

if so he's hot in my book (:
>>
>>29359720
I meant the one was anonymous, the other wasn't. The one where I posed as the donor only got the warning
>>
File: 1465577498385.jpg (35 KB, 311x374) Image search: [Google]
1465577498385.jpg
35 KB, 311x374
I'm very jealous and I get angry very easily, but I try to hide that shit.

Also I unironically consider 99% of people to be replacable human waste.
>>
Paranoid violent asshole.

By touching my stuff or putting a spider near me.

I punch tarantulas because im scared of them.
>>
>>29359694
What does that even mean, "spiritually break you"? I'll be honest, that sounds pretty edgy any way I try to imagine it. Do you prey on whatever vulnerabilities they've trusted you with, thinking you're like the so-called "brilliant master" of some elaborate game? You do know that those "you're all pawns, silly roaches" threads are just a joke, right? When you pick on someone's insecurities, you're just being a giant manipulative asshole. That's not a skill that you should be proud of having.
>>
>>29355554
Sneering at all the poor fuckers on r9k

Feeling powerless at work or discounted by friends
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.