[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that domestic violence kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (327 KB, 644x366) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
327 KB, 644x366
i can fuckin feel the punches
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514226/MMA-fighter-charged-violently-beating-defenseless-New-Jersey-teen-disturbing-attack-caught-video-went-viral.html
>>
I live in West Deptford, MMA jerkoff is a cunt.
>>
>>29355434
>able to beat up anyone
>decides to beat up someone who can't fight back
I can see the micropenis from here!
>>
>>29355434

Good thing he isn't hitting a girl, or else that'd be mean.
>>
>>29355434
>not carrying a gun
Serves him right.

I'd have dumped all 17 rounds into his sorry chad ass.
>>
>>29355434
I can hear his anus tearing as a pack of feral niggers run a train on him just out of view of the security cameras. Truly there is a God.
>>
Is Chad getting prosecuted for this?
>>
>>29355922
instead of carrying a gun, why not fighting the superior fight, systema?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoT7O5tk7C8
>>
>>29355965

>not even reading the URL

Holy crap you're inept no wonder you're here
>>
>>29356040
Hand-to-hand fixes the problem this time, a gun fixes the problem this time and every other time it could ever happen again.
>>
>>29356040
>fight
I don't want to fight. I want to kill my attackers.
>>
File: ah-heh-heh-heh.jpg (16 KB, 245x264) Image search: [Google]
ah-heh-heh-heh.jpg
16 KB, 245x264
>>29356040

>sysmema
>>
>>29356097
Posted bail, in the US this means he gets to wait on the outside until he is (inevitably) convicted and thrown to the niggers.
>>
>>29355818
>micropenis
Fucking, right.

You can see through the fag-beard he's compensating.

Faggots who use "manly" assets as the cause of manliness instead of the effect of it are the most retarded, basically hysterical like women but worse
>>
>>29356126
>>29356154
On that case, you can do the neck thang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJlooO_4jQ
>>
so whats the story behind this?

most people with the discipline to learn a martial art and be effective at it to the point where theyre a professional dont feel the need to bully weaklings around aimless unless youre someone like war machine

im sure the little shit had it coming to him and im surprised no one else here wants to know the backstory
>>
>>29356161
Who's that in your pic there, anon?
>>
>>29356515

a discussion i saw this vid in said he didnt have a pro or amateur record so hes just some bser who watches mma also iirc he punches pretty poorly
>>
File: pls no stab.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
pls no stab.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
>>29356040
>implying someone with a knife will just hold it next to you while you punch them
>>
>>29356783
As retarded as it looks, some ghetto types hold their knives just like that, and I shit you not I've seen shit like that, it's like they think they're the bad guy in a Footloose like movie
>>
Why did he assault him to begin with?

>>29356040
Hand-to-hand combat situations are "best case scenarios" that work to your advantage. In real life, all bets go out the window, and your competitor isn't going to play clean.
>>
>>29356889
Indeed, Systema specifically gives the feeling that it'd work poorly in real life, BUT I'd put all my money on that asian fighting there on a fight against wannabe MMA fighter up there
>>
File: unsureemoticon.jpg (28 KB, 356x302) Image search: [Google]
unsureemoticon.jpg
28 KB, 356x302
>>29356623

Her name's Georgie. She's Scottish.
>>
I'm usually one of those faggots that says not your personal army but...jesus christ I'd love to get some 4chan mob justice on that caricature of a Chad.

>unnaturally big biceps
>rage
someone miscalculated their stack dosages brah
>>
>top knot
>is a douche
every time
>>
>>29357128

He's a huge faggot, honestly. I'd gladly take part in some kind of initiative to kick his ass, but I think the blacks in prison are gonna do far worse than that.
>>
>>29355618
Holy shit, I used to live there, bordering right by Woodbury. I'm in Audubon now, though.
Didn't think that deptfordbots existed
>>
>>29356515
yeah he was pissed not just slapping him around for fun. also calling him a "boy" is pretty leading he looks at least 16-17.

also that is true I heard Joe Rogan say that (war machine's buddy)
>>
>>29357426
ily daddy
>>
>>29355922
>in New Jersey
>having a gun
Pick one.
>>
>>29357346
He hasn't even been on trial yet.
>New Jersey
I don't even live in that timezone.

I think the most effective thing we can do is tweet this at Matt Serra and Renzo Gracie (two retired big mouths from that area the run high profile gyms). If they tweet this then that guy will be blackballed or get this shit fucked out of him if he ever sit foot in a gym in the New England area ever again.

https://twitter.com/mattserraufc
https://twitter.com/RenzoGracieBJJ

Extra:
https://twitter.com/RenzoGracieBJJ
https://twitter.com/ChrisWeidmanUFC
>>
>>29355434

The guy can't punch, awful form and the fat guy doesn't even look bruised even though the guys cocking back and hitting a literal stationary target.... This guys gonna be fucked in jail
>>
>>29356040
thats a meme martial art (just like most east asian martial arts)

its bullshit and any real fighter with muay thai/traditional kickboxing and wrestling/bjj training will always kick the ass of any of these meme martial arts
>>
>>29356933
you'd lose all your money

there's a reason nobody is doing this stupid shit in the UFC
>>
>>29358476
yeah, no shit. It's fucking LETHAL
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.