[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you cut your alcohol with so it isn't so burny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: danielfire1.jpg (189 KB, 2442x1164) Image search: [Google]
danielfire1.jpg
189 KB, 2442x1164
what do you cut your alcohol with so it isn't so burny?
>>
>>29355408
try bleach
>>
>>29355423
hilarious, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_135210650_HDR.jpg (998 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_135210650_HDR.jpg
998 KB, 918x1632
usually nothing
but making a punch works nicely. this watermelon punch contains a lot of rum, and barely tasted alcoholic at all
>>
>>29355408
pepsi, water
>>
Mustard and habanero
>>
>>29355408
energy drinks
>>
I mostly drink beer, wine, whiskey, and white russians. Rarely, I buy a bunch of vodka and some OJ and get drunk off screwdrivers in the afternoon.
>>
>>29355408

As someone who can't stomach hard liquor straight I usually mix a fuckton of vodka with some sweet and sour mixer and some orange punch. Really deludes the the taste well if you get the proportions right.
>>
>>29355443
Those are good flashlights for how mich they cost.
>>
>>29355537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2_WNJWCT8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m54s

is this you too?
>>
>>29355555
>how much they cost
about as much as that GET
>>
>>29355408
I just continued drinking straight vodka until I got used to it

>>29355555
nicely done, anon
here's your (You)
>>
>>29355408
>cutting alcohol
Kek, I get what you mean but you would just wanna say mix. And that depends on what kind of alcohol you're drinking.
>>
Tequilla, vodka, and gin all go good with juice. Just had tequila mixed with an Arnold Palmer last night, shit was pretty good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.