[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /want to cut self because retarded and press boxcutter against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160605_230115.jpg (190 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_230115.jpg
190 KB, 640x1136
Who /want to cut self because retarded and press boxcutter against their leg but too much of a wimp to cut themselves/ here? Pic is bonus phone wall paper for y'all
>>
cutting is easy, dude

What's hard is cutting anywhere deep enough to actually have a chance of dying. Do it man, you'll find out that it's just dumb bullshit.
>>
>>29355432
Thanks for the memecouragement famalam
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2156x2156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2156x2156
>>29355472
Seriously though, don't give in to the curiosity. People who say that the release of endorphins or dopamine or whatever are just bullshitting. They do it to be edgelords. Sure, the sting can be nice, and maybe even kind of hot, but it's not worth the scars; even pussy cuts leave little marks, which will make you look like a huge retard for years to come.
>>
>>29355432
Pretty much this
If you're "too much of a wimp" to do it, then you don't really want to do it
So don't do it
It's reserved for mentally unstable people who either need to hurt themselves, need someone to hurt but can't hurt anyone but themselves, or people who want to externally wear their pain (whatever it may be).
>>
>>29355381
That's a great phone wallpaper. Kind if I save it, senpai?
>>
File: IMG_20160605_230012.jpg (202 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_230012.jpg
202 KB, 640x1136
>>29355636
You're probably right family :^[
>>29355616
Yeah ik this is what people say. I just see it as something that might make me feel better. I just like the idea of it and scars on my thigh wouldn't be bothersome
>>29355889
Of course! Here's another shade
>>
>>29355963
Sweet. Thanks, amigo!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.