[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: 289734879487934.jpg (13 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
289734879487934.jpg
13 KB, 263x192
What are your parents like robots?

Mine are ultra-conservative and have /pol/-tier beliefs.
>first generation immigrants
>believe sex before marriage is wrong
>dad would regularly call girls sluts while growing up
>would literally ask me, "who are the sluts here, anon?" the few times he had to visit my school
>occasional lectures about why I should be cautious around Jews while growing up
>want me to marry within my own race and has to be from a specific country and anything else means disowned
>dad got married in late 40s
>mom is a trump supporter
>both are socially awkward in their own ways
>pros are that they are surprisingly forgiving whenever I am NEET and have no qualms with giving me wads of cash
>>
>>29355355
>"Our son is a failure but hey he's white so I'll love him"
>>
lololol my parents ate REALLY into this shit called the christian identity movement (basically on a nutshell the whites got jewed so hard by literal devil/eve offspring that they forgot that they were the real jews while once again the jews who wear the yarmachas and gonto temple have blood libels and cn trace their heritage to satan having sex with eve) they even have a huge ass satalite in our backyard for it. they also would disown my for marrying anyone who isnt white and they believe god rides around in a pimped out ufo (not kidding)
>>
File: itsnotyourfault.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
itsnotyourfault.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>29355355
>mental hospitalized
>narrative of fuck up in perfect catholic family
>parents show up
>standing by door
>biz attire on a weekend
>goth girl ask if theyre my parents
>yes
>'i can tell why you're so fucked up'

pic related
>>
>>29355355
The fuck? I had no idea what NEET meant so I looked it up. So basically it's another way of saying you're a fucking loser. Cool. Thanks for wasting my tax dollars faggot
>>
>>29355479
C U L T
U
L
T
>>
>>29355479

That's really fucked up. At least dinner table conversations are interesting.
>>
File: image.png (880 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880 KB, 640x1136
>>29355524
>>29355573
i know yall probably dont give two shits but ill prove im not kidding

pic is out of a kids book my parents gave me about christianity
>>
My dad is just over 70.

He spoke to me recently about how at his age you come to realize that you are going to die and the time you have on earth is limited and you want to leave some positive change.

Clear from conversation that this is literally the first he has thought of his own mortality in 70 years. Never before gave any substantial contemplation to the fact that death is waiting.

>news anchor tier normie

Don't know where I came from
>>
>>29355365
>assuming that eeee BILL ray sess forgive or love people just because they're white
such a tumblr esque board
>>
holy shit, does this board have the mentality of 15 year old punk rockers?
>>
>>29355653
Dafuq. That verse doesn't say anything that could be remotely interpreted as being about UFO's unless you're literally straight retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 640x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 640x653
>divorce parents
>dad was pretty cool until i turn eighteen. After I got in trouble with the law he told my mom I was "tainted" and our relationship was never the same.
>mom is extremely manipulative and made life long poor decisions. She blew money like she had it and now nearly homeless. I had to admit her to the hospital by the code:5150. now she's in therapy and wants me to visit her 24/7.
>My parents aren't the best but they're not the worst. After seeing numerous degenerate mothers that are pieces of shit. But now I know better to not breed and have my own kids.
>>
File: 1446425346293.jpg (112 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1446425346293.jpg
112 KB, 500x351
>>29355653

I'm curious. Give us more pages of this sacred tome, anon.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>29355776
ill post more in a min
>>
>>29355851
This is legendary-tier kek m9
We must have moar
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>29355776
heres the cover tell me what you think
>>
>>29355851

>adam and eve
>literal chad and stacy

once again the normies are proven to be the source of our pain and suffering
>>
>>29355355
>pros are that they are surprisingly forgiving whenever I am NEET and have no qualms with giving me wads of cash

Everything you listed is a pro, you ungrateful faggot. I hope you get raped by a nigger and they disown you.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>29355877
they claim they have an angel footprint that is 50 million years old lol sone of the toes are the same size
>>
True little Englanders. Probably rhe nicest people you'd ever meet but are so ignorant about pretty much everything outside of their village it's amazing.
>>
>Dad
Absolutely flawless as a parent. He was my friend when I needed it, but he kept me from doing stupid stuff when I needed it. Taught me how to be responsible for myself then gave me a lot of independence at a young age. Did a pretty good job considering he grew up without a dad. He was a normie Chad who should have married someone better than my mom, but married her out of pity.

>mom
As close to a robot as a woman can get. She was raised by alcoholics and bullied growing up so she is afraid of people. She herself drinks very little, but she thinks the way her parents treated her is an acceptable way to treat her kids. She was a harpy bitch who was impossible to please and her voice physically hurts my ears. Think Hillary Clinton, but more shrill. I think she might be part of the reason why I hate women, but I'm strangely attracted to women 10 years older than me and I often fantasize about a /gfd/ relationship.
>>
>>29355851

>Because Adam was created without legs, God gifted Adam with the ability to levitate by flexing his muscles and mirin himself
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>29356036
that guy is supposed to be the devil adam is the other guy
>>
File: desktop-bush-viper.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
desktop-bush-viper.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1080
>>29356064

But I thought the Bible made it clear that the devil was a snek in that story
>>
>>29356064
prophetic
>>
>>29356201
haha i approve of this .
>>
>>29356064
Fun fact: satan is based on another deity, which was based on another, and so on. At one point Setesh (Set from egyptian theology) was that archetype.

Set worshippers (and the sane satanists of today) believe that knowlege and self-sufficiency are what life is about. Set was hit with a smear campaign because his followers didn't mesh well,with egyptian life of the day and it was time to make some political changes anyway.

The 'devil' of any religion that uses the archetype is usually just their god of knowlege and self-sufficiency after being drug through the mud.

In the pic you posted, God lied. He was the bad guy and sought to keep them down by withholding knowlege. Satan simply opened her eyes to the option.

Not religious, just interested in the archetypes seen in various religions and their overlap.
>>
>>29356244
hey thanks for the reply i liked reading it
>>
couldn't find a bootleg of this tome
https://youtu.be/_MmcOCJr6rc
>>
>>29355355
>married over 30 years, together over 40 years (since 18)
>hillary supporters but due to party loyalty, too conservative for bernie, too liberal for trump

father
>retired millionaire stem/business guy
>literal rags to riches story
>southern small town upbringing
>stubborn and introverted
>now spends all his time worrying about my brother and getting brainwashed by MSNBC

mother
>"retired" financial analyst
>very extroverted
>midwestern upbringing
>now works as a teacher for the hell of it since education and gossiping with other teachers is her passion
>card-carrying nationalist during college years
>>
My mother is super strict and serious Serbian woman. She's pretty traditional and politically she's right leaning and rather racist. Says not to come home if I bring a different race girl, yet is strangely forgiving if I never get a gf.

My father she killed before I was born.
>>
between the two of them - narcissistic, alcoholic, sociopathic, delusional, paranoid, depressed, bipolar

it's been one hell of a ride, and i want off it.
>>
>>29356400
would tou consider this to be a cult? (guy who posted pics here)
>>
>>29355506
>>>/r/eddit

you have to go back, faggot
>>
>>29356064
CHAD
U D
C A
K M
E
D
>>
Mother
>narcissist
>hardcore Christian (root of most of my problems growing up)
>thinks stricter parents are better parents
>manipulative
>two-faced
>presumptuous
>judgmental
>controlling
>clingy with me, probably because my parents fought a lot and leans on me since I'm her only son
>paranoid/overprotective, I know this is a common claim, but she banned me from reading Calvin and Hobbes until I was sixteen. I wish I was joking.

Dad
>relatively relaxed
>ultra-conservative
>wanted Chad for a son
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.