[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no girlfriend to start a band with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 4-07.jpg (79 KB, 317x478) Image search: [Google]
4-07.jpg
79 KB, 317x478
>no girlfriend to start a band with
>>
File: belinda.jpg (88 KB, 770x1029) Image search: [Google]
belinda.jpg
88 KB, 770x1029
>tfw no qt shoegaze gf
>>
>>29355348
>tfw no qt 2012 San Diego gf to start a surf punk band with
It's an obscure kind of feel
>>
>>29355348
yea well too bad all women are shit at composing and writing ANY material. the ONLY girl I have met that was remotely creative had moderate autism and she rarely left the house
>>
Why can't women actually do anything fun and interesting like this? Hopefully I'll meet some nice girls at my college's table top game club.

All they ever do is go to the gym or do yoga.
>>
>>29355495
I mean they can't compose, but it's certainly a falsehood to say that they aren't capable of playing. Even met a few decent female soloists
>>
>>29355667
Meh, just look at Courtney Love, they all kind of just try to fit the basic archetype without actually going for their own style. Is it really a good performance if it's just miming someone else? They're not even trying to be original.
>>
>>29355719
A solo over a predetermined chord progression can sound pretty if it's well done. Women can do that. Women can't write an ode to the man they love, or capture love and passion in the form of sound. But they are still capable of making pretty sounds.
>>
>>29355544
>tabletop game club
>girls

Dude what?
>>
File: 1466126726841.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1466126726841.png
129 KB, 314x278
At this point I think the only people I'd want as a gf are musians
>>
women can't play bass/drums/guitar. there's some good female singers and female piano players, but that's about it
>>
>>29356596
I met one at an open mic night that played really good guitar but I was too autistic to talk to her
>>
>>29355348
Don't do it.
>random ass guys trying to hit on your girlfriend because wow how quirky and unique
>if there's more people in the band inevitable tension as someone develops a crush unless you're all post-college age
>girl will become the main focus of the band for the audience (unless you're in the talking heads)
>>
>starting anything with a girl
>doing anything with a girl

ISHYGDDT
Women are the most self centred and lazy people out there. They'll do jack shit and then take all the credit for themselves, plus this beta society will flock to her giving her all the attention and you'll be in the corner adjusting the acoustics.
Anyone who did a project with a roastie will understand how these attention whores work.
>>
>>29356662
Don't worry anon, she was a fucking slut, calling it now. Unless you're a cuck white knight who doesn't care if she bends over for every Chad who's there not for the music but to fuck her.
It's like girls with only male friends, they're always, always sluts.
>>
I would like anyone to start a band with, period. An acquaintance from high school just texted me about forming a ska/jazz band. We were supposed to meet up at his house to brainstorm. He cancelled at the last minute. This was over a month ago, still hasn't gotten back to me about it.
>>
File: Death-Grips-interview.png (246 KB, 532x352) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-interview.png
246 KB, 532x352
Girls are fucking shit at music

this doesn't mean there are exceptions to the rule. but see any local band with a girl in it and they will suck shit.

>tfw no introverted, depressive, creative friends to start a band with
>>
File: Reaction660.gif (645 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Reaction660.gif
645 KB, 500x300
>>29357362
>tfw

jh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.