[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to marry a virgin qt3.14 Muslim girl and have missionary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 375x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 375x499
I just want to marry a virgin qt3.14 Muslim girl and have missionary sex with her for the sole purpose of procreation.
Is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>29355211
>wants to marry a girl affiliated with terrorism
kill yourself
>>
It's a pretty great feel desu senpai

>tfw didn't even have to convert
>>
>>29355211
>find muslim qt
>bring to US
>show way of freedom
>convert her to capitalist
>freedom fuck her butthole
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 353x352
>>29355246
>>>/pol/
>>29355258
>Tfw I start practicing again hoping to find a nice submissive loyal Muslim wife
>Tfw I still get rejected just like I did with white women
>>
File: a 4336837.jpg (60 KB, 518x764) Image search: [Google]
a 4336837.jpg
60 KB, 518x764
my fantasy has always been finding a qt who appears to all the world like a good, proper, pure Muslim but who's secretly a huge slut that'll blow me (and other dudes) in the bathroom between class periods just because she likes feeling naughty. Kind of like the repressed Catholic schoolgirl thing, only with a different religion.

yeah, you can tell me how I'm a shitty person and a failed normie.
>>
>>29355338
You're not a Normie, you're a cuckold
>>
>>29355258
Lucky.

I had a Muslim gf but she didn't give it up before marriage and we didn't get married
>>
>>29355338
Fucking faggot cuck
Gas yourself
X
>>
>>29355246
Ehhhh... not bad actually, if the sole reason is making babies, and not shooting people.
>>
>>29355389
Same but we got married right away so there wasn't a wait.
>>
>>29356234
How'd you meet her? Greentext story?
>>
>>29355211
When shit hits the fan and the racewar happens, and trouble in terrorist town irl begins, you default to traitor.

Congratties on ur dubs tho salam bro.
>>
>>29356361
I worked for her uncle here in the states for a couple years, he thought I was good enough for her so set us up to marry. The main goal was for her to be able to come here to live, but we're happy together.

How we actually met, first time I saw her was at her uncles place after she arrived from the airport, it was a little weird but also kind of anxious in a good way.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 499x500
>>29356443
Sounds like you hit the jackpot pham.
What ethnicity is she?
>>
>>29357401
She's saudi, attractive too. Very nice and traditional as well, I recognize my luck and am thankful.
>>
>>29355211
I think hijabs make girls look really cute. I don't know anything about Muslim religion or even the difference between a Muslim and an Islam but I like their women, I think religious women ate the best women.
They are so pure, last of a dying breed.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 424x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 424x466
>>29357517
What was your job? Maybe I can find a man who will introduce me to his Muslim daughter/neice and let me marry her :3
I'm getting my degree in engineering so maybe there's some hope for me
>>29357527
The purest anon
>>
>>29357648
At the time, construction. Her uncle owns the company and I worked my way up to a management position and was directly working for him. If you're an engineer I think you'd have a much better chance than me. Specifically if you are open to doing work overseas, I think a lot of middle eastern countries are looking for educated westerners to help improve their countries.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 533x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 533x550
>>29357716
I'd prefer to stay in the US desu, but if going overseas would get me my pure waifu, then I'd certainly consider it
>>
File: 9w0e.jpg (50 KB, 585x587) Image search: [Google]
9w0e.jpg
50 KB, 585x587
grabybfaby
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.