[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you seen my ring, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fargoth.png (239 KB, 377x413) Image search: [Google]
fargoth.png
239 KB, 377x413
Have you seen my ring, /r9k/?
>>
how the fuck did it get into that barrel anyways
>implying I'm going to give it back

and I'm going to kill you later on
>>
not since I sold it to Arrille. and I'm going to steal your gold for that Chad who beats you up too. I may hate him, but not as much as I find you fucking annoying
>>
File: ggg.jpg (240 KB, 1200x1077) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
240 KB, 1200x1077
>>29355079
>>29355281
Have a blast from the past
>>
Morrowind was such a shitty game.
>>
>>29355336

I love you, this was always one of my favorites.
>>
>>29355079
>Open command prompt
> tgm on
> god mode enabled
> fucking kill ur ass
>>
>>29355630

its rare, but some enemies can still kill you in god mode.
>>
>>29355079
Yes, here you go!

>proceed to trade stolen goods with his friend cuz im cool with him now

>steal back the ring for a guard but never give it to the guard so i can keep the money and the ring
>>
File: 1466195040584.jpg (45 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1466195040584.jpg
45 KB, 600x612
is morrowind the new elder scrolls game i loved skyrim
>>
>>29355643
Wasn't Vivec canonically killed?
>>
>>29356856
nope. not only did he survive, he killed that cunt Azura too
http://www.imperial-library.info/content/trial-vivec
>>
File: morrowind.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Uhm, like, what?
>>
>>29356936
>Not using an ancestral ghost to fight your battles for you
Get rekt, faggot.
>>
>>29356886

It's almost as if Bethesda wrote that

What happened to all the good writers for TES? You know if they're still writing for games or..? I'd like to drop this shit before Todd breaks my heart with TES 6
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.