[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay you beta faggots. I'm a 6'2, ottermode - formally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Okay you beta faggots.

I'm a 6'2, ottermode - formally skelly - male with a 7.5 inch cock and a virgin. I'm also handsome.

I want to play a game; let us see who deep the rabbit hole goes. I have a free house tomorrow. I will make a tinder for keks and try to get a good looking girl over to my house tomorrow and I will fuck her.

I look good but hate people all over so this will be fun.

I'll post soon with my new tinder profile and we'll see how this goes.

Let's get me a fuck.

Keep in mind I'm going to FUCK the life out of the hottest slut I get, brutalise her to orgasm.

This will be hilarious.

Be back once I make the account. You gay lord manlets and uggoes keep it bumped, fags.
>>
>>29354820

>handsome

nope
>>
I dont even understand this thread. Is the idea that you're going to embarrass /r9k/ by putting your penis in women?
>>
>>29354820
If thats you in the pic then you look like Keanu Reeves if he spent all of his time playing WoW and being a shutin
>>
>>29354820
>handsome
HAHAHAHA
>saged
>>
gtfo kylo
>>
Okay fags, I just made an account, currently trying to scan for buxxom babes.

No idea how this works.
>>
>>29354820

kek it's that mutant weirdo from the HBO show Girls

its an actor not OP
>>
>>29354820
>7.5" cock
so .5" above average? lol
>>
Women find kylo very attractive in a tom hiddleston kind of way.
>>
>>29354820

I don't understand.

How is this different from any other person hooking up on Tinder?
>>
>>29354890
>>29354923
>>29354980

How can a human being be this retarded?

not original
>>
>>29355865
I just used his picture because he's funny looking there.

I can't get people. It keep scanning. Without a doubt I could get laid form this app.
>>
>>29355869

Average penis length is 5.1 inches.

I know, 5'10" is considered short too. But the fact is, half the bell curve is shorter than that.
>>
>>29355942

even in the show he could only get the fatso with BPD lmao
>>
>>29355951
>lanklets always defending their small cocks
I accept that I'm short, why can't you accept that you have a small cock?
you need to get over your insecurities brah., because once you find out the average white males penis is 7" you're in for a bad time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.