[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there women on this board? Why can't they just leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x1136
Why are there women on this board? Why can't they just leave us alone? Why not go attention whore over at Tumb.lr or redd.it?

Women, despite the normie myths to the contrary, you just don't have it as hard as us. That is what it is, it's nothing you did wrong. But why can't you let us have this one safe haven?
>>
They're just coming here to laugh at the freaks. Some claim to be robots but really they're just in-between relationships.

Shoo shooooo normies! We need a place to be among ourselves. That's all we ask.
>>
because they get attention here, because even when it's obvious bait it will almost always still reel suckers in

for the love of assad LOOK at all the threads made daily by poser-rejects from /b/ trying to prop up pseudo-depressed sluts like eliza as some sort of "queen"

the only true peace a true robot could ever truly find is in the barrel of a gat or the kinetic embrace of a noose.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 884x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 884x368
Pic related should answer all questions OP
>>
>>29354767
That pic is so fucking autistic.

What has anyone on this board accomplished?
>>
File: 1422302845521.jpg (437 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1422302845521.jpg
437 KB, 4040x626
>>29355403
>What has anyone on this board accomplished?

Does it matter? Why should a male dominated environment be ruined because some bitch wants to disrupt everything
>>
we've discussed this 100 times. I don't even care anymore WHY they're here. I don't think understanding the mindset behind it will help us get rid of them. The only way to get rid of them is to get rid of all women.

Roastie genocide when?
>>
File: 1465543300666.jpg (19 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
1465543300666.jpg
19 KB, 400x270
>>29354492

At least 70% of the "women" on this board are robots intentionally creating fembot threads to rile up or disturb other posters.

This will never be safe space. Even if this board was guaranteed 100% normie free, it would only be a matter of time before the robots start turning on each other.
>>
>>29354767
>>29355685
This shit is so spot on, and unfortunately way too common.

The only example you can name the other way is the neckbeard obsession with my little pony.

But other than that, men know their place. Why can't women know theirs?
>>
>>29355717
>70%
I'd recon in it's higher than that, actually
>>
File: 48817034.jpg (68 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
48817034.jpg
68 KB, 640x479
>>29354492
because
from
eve
to
now
women
are
just
vaginal
jews
meant
to
torment
you
>>
Cause they ruin things. It's why god put them on this earth.
>>
>>29354492
I don't know but im gonna enjoy fucking their shit up in the beta uprising friend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.