[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you getting into tonight? Just took10 grams of green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1465592677609.gif (58 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1465592677609.gif
58 KB, 500x388
What are you getting into tonight? Just took10 grams of green vein kratom and 2 mgs of Xanax. Also general self medication thread.
GET IN HER YOU FUCKING JUNKIES
>>
I took .75mg of Xanax earlier and now I want to take more. Or drink, but that's probably dangerous. Or maybe I'm just being a big pussy.
>>
>>29354491
It's not dangerous. I used to drink on 10-40 mgs of Valium when I had a script. You definitely need some tolerance to pull this combo off without blacking out tho
>>
Were the fuck are the JUNKIES of /r9k/?
>>
File: 1466124919908.jpg (111 KB, 736x702) Image search: [Google]
1466124919908.jpg
111 KB, 736x702
>>29354401
I'm doing 13 grams of mushrooms
>>
>>29354655

I quit. it's too expensive and stopped being enjoyable
>>
>>29354985
Been there. Took a half ounce a few times. Lots of nausea but quit the trip. I've also eaten 10 strips and I ate a gram of mescaline once. I love high dose trips. It has to be enough to completely lose you sense of self cause if you don't it ends up being absolutely terrifying
>>
smoked some marijuanas earlier. Now beer for the rest of the night.
>>
File: fuk the police.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuk the police.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
U-47700

Better
Than
Heroin

:DDDDDD
>>
>>29354401
Got my first bad LSD trip in april and havent done anything since. Really wanna do MDMA again though.. I just get weird mood swings.. like.. ill go from being happy as fuck feeling great etc.. then all of a sudden i will feel extremely depressed for like 10 seconds.. hate that feeling.
>>
Marijuana

just weeding away my night niggas
>>
File: blini2.jpg (90 KB, 535x508) Image search: [Google]
blini2.jpg
90 KB, 535x508
>>29354655

OG ((((heroin)))) junkie from June 2011 Milk Toad (basically right as it was blowing up in the very darkest corners of clearnet) till March 2015. Before that just oxycodone/morphone + hydrocodone/morphone + bupe + methadone + all those other shits.

My wigger neighbor down the street that I grew up with from kindergarten basically told me he got out of jail and was spinning Norco + Perc scrips of his own and his family's.

I was getting hydrocodone at 20 cents/mg and oxycodone for 35-40 cents/mg. Then he started to find opana and sheeeeeiiit from some niggers down the way but he kept it for himself because he was IV league and opana is only worthwhile if you bang it. I wasn't that far down the rabbit hole yet.

Basically got hooked at those prices and did the clearnet bought Phenazepam (wew!! loved that shit) detox to get off. 4 mg of Phenaz would black me out for a solid 24 hour period so I would just blow through all my opiates and black out on benzo's, lock myself in my room, and play WoW or whatever the fuck.

Then Milk Toad came about and I went straight to IV league with some of that sweet Afghan raw.

God damn... local black tar is shit compared to what the east coast bitches get (if it's pure). Those milk toad prices back then tho.. 250$/g. Fuckin broke my back working manual labor to keep my habit going. Eventually tried to actually get clean in 2013 right before DPR was busted. Found a RL dealer of black tar at LOW LOW PRICES (50$/g for gunpowder). From then on I was off to the races for a good solid 2 1/2 years.

Got nearly 18 months clean now so w/e. I don't miss detoxing. Or worrying about scoring every minute of every day.
>>
>>29355920
>opana OS ony worth while if you bang it.
Bullshit. I have a pretty high tolerance and 20 mgs nasal would have been puking and olnodding into oblivion. Oral opanas are useless tho
>>
Alien OG Kush and beautiful bottle of Transmitter's F6 Brett Farmhouse Ale. sweet, sweet horseblanket
>>
>>29355292
Sounds like you have problems in your life you need to address, I love psychedelics at any dose.
>>
>>29354491
Dangerous in the sense that you will do something stupid but not in the OD sense
>>
taking anti biotics for my strep throat, and a regular strength advil to deal with the pain.
>>
>>29356289
>implying all robots don't have problems.
I just like the ego death that comes with high doses. I don't take pshycadelics for fun anymore. I only doo when I feel like I need some perspective o. My life.
>>
>>29356363
I take them to connect. My favourite way to trip is in the forest or on the beach, alone or with someone

Clouds are the most amazing thing in the world.
>>
vaping the pots and sipping the canucks rye...
>>
>>29355340
i had that too last month. was really interesting. i just snorted it. what did u do?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.