[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me literally 45 seconds ago >running drinks in a restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
610 KB, 500x374
>be me literally 45 seconds ago
>running drinks in a restaurant
> cute girl constantly smiling at me
>She making jokes and light humor
>long story short I thought she was so into me
>thinking about asking for her number
>She pulls me asside
>"okay serious question, are you guys"
>heart instantly drops
>say no and walk away
>hear her saying sorry behind me
>immediately go to employee bathroom

I'm contemplating a lot of shit right now.. And I guess I'm destined to be a stupid fucking kissless virgin..

Fuck everything right now. I hate my body and I hate my stupid fucking miserable life.
>>
hey, she just thought you were a freak, some curious monstrosity, don't take it personally friend
>>
What did he meme by this

Oragamni
>>
>>29354318
B E T A
E
T
A

originalio
>>
If you're not a guy then what are you
>>
>>29354318
Sorry.. She meant you "Gay"
>>
Y would she think ur gay
>>
>>29354318

lol what a retarded sperg

this is what COULD'VE happened

>she thinks ur hot, that's why she's interested in ur sexuality, and if ur taken
>she asks if ur gay because its considered a pretty strong hint and a pretty standard / good ice breaker that chad would catch on
>you still fucked it up

enjoy being alone
>>
>>29354318
She thinks your gay because you didn't make a move you dumb fuck
>>
>>29354664
Is that a possibility? What is she just wanted to make fun of me or something..
>>
>>29354700

why would she take you aside to make fun of you

dass some twisted-ass next-level sociopath shit
>>
also she said "sorry" for making u feel uncomfortable cos ur obviously autistic and took offense instead of taking it as a compliment

chicks who like you will get pissed off at why you don't hit on them and call you gay to provoke you to make a move
>>
maybe she thought you were gay because you couldn't maintain eye contact with a girl you faggo
>>
>>29354664

this 1000000000x

my first gf said this to me a lot before we hooked up
>>
>>29354712
Okay update.

Just found out she's flirting with a lot of guys in the restaurant.. She's a fucking slut.. And apparently I'm the only guy to not flirt back..hence I must be fucking g Gay for not wanting to stick my dick in her.. (Or atleast having the balls to openly let her know).. Because frankly I would want to fuck her.. But just don't have the words for such a thing.
>>
>"are you gay"
>for you
That's how this should have gone. When in doubt, Bane post.

If a girl asks a guy if he's gay, that means she's into him but doesn't want to make a movie herself. She wouldn't say that to somebody whom she actually thought was a fag
>>
>>29354911

lol so you're the only non-thirsty beta

congrats u passed the first test

she either thinks ur a fucking full-blown autist or a man with principles

she will crave u even more now
>>
>>29355011
I just wanna try sex out atleast once.. She's still here what should I say?
>>
>>29355532
Just laugh about it and keep talking to her you dumb faggot.
>>
>when you're so beta that you end up alpha

Good job, OP. Not sure how you pulled this off but you might have a shot here.
>>
Ask her "were you asking because you are interested in me yourself?"

If she says "no, I just wanted to hook you up with my friend", say "is your friend female?" and if she says "no", you will feel no more beta.

But if she says she is interested, say "okay, then let's go on a date, when are you free?"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.