[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It has been bothering me all day and it finally hit me: ask for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1452138083701.jpg (2 MB, 900x9794) Image search: [Google]
1452138083701.jpg
2 MB, 900x9794
It has been bothering me all day and it finally hit me: ask for 4chan's ideas!

You don't need to know my gender. You don't need to know theirs. But what you do need to know is that both of us are a bit socially weird and we play scrabble together once a week at a local coffee shop.

I know that we are compatible sexually. But I want to make a move to get them to see me naked or something.

How can I text this person to basically ask them to see me naked?

We're mostly friends at the moment but I can tell there's attraction on both sides on a very deep level. I was thinking of texting them "Can you come over and see me nude and tell me why I can't get laid" or something like that.

My overall question is:
What is the most candid way to get them to see me naked without directing the situation towards "I want to fuck you".

Please and thank you for your creative thoughts.
>>
>>29354069
PS without it being too awkward.
>>
>>29354069
>You don't need to know my gender. You don't need to know theirs.
For the socially appropriate way to achieve your goals this is indeed necessary knowledge
>>
>>29354069

just text him something like: "Hey, Chad, I'm Jim and I'm gay! wanna see me naked?"
>>
>>29354505
Guy and guy. Please continue with an answer. You'll be less inclined to now that you know I'm gay, tho.
>>
>>29354553
Do you in fact know that the other party is homosexual or is your infatuation blinding you?
>>
>>29354589
No, I'm pretty confident he's gay. I saw him go upstairs at a clinic which is the gay mens health section of the clinic.
>>
>>29354608
I do not know how courting works for homosexuals except that it is very hard to be monogamous, but above all I would confirm that he is in fact one before making any sort of move
If the gamble is made poorly, that kind of advance can lead to some serious consequences including physical violence
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.