[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has actually did a webcam show before? Tell us how it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pic-32.gif (172 KB, 694x522) Image search: [Google]
pic-32.gif
172 KB, 694x522
Who here has actually did a webcam show before? Tell us how it was like.
>>
>>29353465
I have a backup plan of becoming a trap camwhore if all else fails.
>>
>>29353465
I sat in front of the camera for 2 hours wearing very little clothing but trying to be happy and cheery.

A little bit of money came in, but I'm too frigid and not nearly attractive enough to get money for doing nothing. I decided to retire early after making fifty dollars.

The end.
>>
>>29354067
heh

you must be me im the past
>>
I've made $800 from jacking off on webcam sites. If you have a nice dick and can stay hard and fap long enough the money will come. Most of it comes from gay dudes but idgaf.
>>
>>29354151
How did you get started into caming? What website?
>>
>tfw ugly trap
>would never make anything cuz no one would want to see me

; _;
>>
is that a girl
s-source
>>
if there is any girl on mfc here lmk I want to give away my tokens
>>
>>29354067
Which site you're thinking of whoring on?

You don't have to strip ya know?
>>
>use to flash my boobs on stickam and nico nico for lulz
>went on some cam site and did that for a week
>>
>>29356718
What did you gain from that experience?
>>
>>29354609
Seconding this. I don't usually find black girls cute, but that flat chest is perfect.
>>
does omegle count?
>>
>>29356671
I don't know what site, that's why I'm asking.

This is something I'd do when I move out, I wanna take a year off and backpack through Europe but I need that dough.
>>
>>29356887
>Europe

Yeah you're going to need a lot of dough. Why not Southeast Asia?
>>
>>29356851
I learned that being a cam whore is harder than it looks
>>
>>29356878
Anyone know any Russian versions of Omegle? I saw one on mless but the name wasn't visible and none of the ones I can find via google are it.
>>
>>29356923
Because fuck Southeast Asia.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.