[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vaping problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: vaper.jpg (18 KB, 736x480) Image search: [Google]
vaper.jpg
18 KB, 736x480
Hey robots, if you vape I want your help.

So I've been vaping for a while now and it's been great. However, yesterday I vaped way too much, like 4x the amount of a normal day. I got sick from the nicotine. Headache, nausea, stomach ache etc. This went away fairly quickly.

This is where the problem comes. Now I hate the taste/smell of vaping. I still wanna vape but the smell almost makes me vomit even though I liked it so much just yesterday. I don't want to have to use cigarettes.

How do I stop hating the taste and smell of vaping?
>>
>>29353342
use a different flavor eliquid?
what mg is it? if it made you feel sick then just go lower
>>
>>29353416
It's 18 mg.

Thing is, I'm sick of the flavor of the eJuice in general. Like the base taste of the main ingredients. I have tried 2 different flavors since yesterday and they both made me sick.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x480
>>29353342
Why do u want to vape it's for fags man
>>
>>29353342
just skip a day or two and drink a lot of water

nicotine intoxication is like that and you can skip a day or two just get a grip
>>
>>29353521
I don't know what juices you've tried but if you're using single flavors like cherry then i'd go to a vape shop and try something new, it's what i did after cherry started making me feel sick. That being said i've never had that problem with nicotine so it might be different
>>
>>29353342

skelly u hit the dank vape way 2 often senpai ))
>>
>>29353620
Is cigarettes better? Nah senpai.
>>
>>29353987
Yeah, I know lmao. Didn't expect this to happen though.
>>
>>29353913
I tried some flavors that I own that I have never tried before just to try something fresh and see if it helped today, but it didn't. It's the VG and PG flavor I hate I think.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.