[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the problem of modern women? The solution isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Adam.png (635 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
Adam.png
635 KB, 490x600
How do we solve the problem of modern women?

The solution isn't political, the solution isn't hard. The solution is simple.

STOP DESIRING WOMEN!

Men today are desiring women instead of seeking them as loving companions.

If you ask out a girl and she rejects you only for her to ask you out when her Chad bad boy bf leaves. SAY FUCKING NO! Don't let women dominate the social world. SAY NO! NO MATTER HOW HOT SHE IS!

DON'T GO TO STRIP CLUBS! YOU'RE GIVING WOMEN MORE POWER! STOP! STOP!

STOP DESIRING WOMEN LIKE THEY'RE GODDESSES
>>
Yes that sounds good but it's not going to happen.
>>
>>29352697
>don't advise the robots to get rich and find their own goddess
>stop talking to women and continue to be a degenerate

Solid stuff op
>>
>>29352697
I like your thinking, except the part about feeling rejected after asking out Chad's gf. That was just unrealistic.
>>
>>29352858
You're the problem

There are no female goddesses

I want robots to get gfs. But gfs who actually like them for them.

I hate it in every movie the geeky beta guy seeks and desires the most popular roastie.
>>29352862
It was more in line with the Chad fucks Beta Bucks idea. Don't end up with a roastie who doesn't love you. Don't be with her only cuz "She's hot golly gee!"
>>
>>29352928
>I want robots to get gfs. But gfs who actually like them for them.

These women don't exist though. They will always covet Chad.
>>
>>29353018
Probably just talking to a wall here, but
Women who like someone for who they are do exist and can be found.
But they might not be "hot" and they might have taken a wrong turn in learning this. Perhaps anons need to be able to look beneath the surface as well?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.