[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the other day I felt like I wanted to watch a horror film. so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 57363535.jpg (26 KB, 520x378) Image search: [Google]
57363535.jpg
26 KB, 520x378
the other day I felt like I wanted to watch a horror film.
so I googled and went to find some good horror films but they're all for normies.
is there any GOOD SCARY FILM which is NOT for normies? as in the main character is not a teenage slut with a chad bf and not to mention it has to actually be scary and not "omg the creep has a knife!"
I ask r9k because I watched Drive when I saw it recommended here and it was good.
>>
>>29352570
There are no good horror movies.
>>
Joe (the one from 1970). It's about killing niggers and hippies.
>>
>>29352570
The greatest horror story ever told

The Social Network
>>
>>29352570
Blair Witch Project
Witch
Babadook
>>
>>29353866

>Witch

Pretty generic title, when was it released?
>>
>>29354048
Recently
It's stylized as VVitch
Also you should watch It Follows
>>
>>29354048
This year.
It's fucking amazing. it put the "movie" back into horror movie.
>>
>>29354154

>It Follows

Eh, I've read about the plot and it doesn't really seem interesting.
>>
>tusk
>men behide the sun [all parts]
>motel hell
>massacre in dinosaur valley 2
>>
The Witch is good, even if the Puritan girl was distractingly sexy the entire time.

Lars von Trier's Antichrist. It's a film that takes a big ol shit on women and religion. It reminded me a lot of The Shining in terms of atmosphere and pacing.

Maybe One Hour Photo with Robin Williams. It's not a "hard" horror film, but it's certainly creepy and pretty fucked up.

>>29353866
Babadook wasn't bad but it wasn't very good either.

>>29354154
It Follows is trash. He said he wanted a film without a teenage slut and a chad bf, too.
>>
bumping cause i want some good movies too bad the shills are fucking this up
>>
>>29352570
There's a short French film you can find on youtube called "Le Necrophile."

Seriously disturbing shit if you like psychological horror and artsy films.

Otherwise go watch Babadook or Martyrs or some other normie shit.
>>
All of night shamans, they are all so bad it's scary
>>
My favorite is "Noroi" by far.
>>
>>29354174
I thought it was pretty bad tbqhwyf
>>
>>29352570
Megan is missing

A serbian film

Cannibal holocaust

Your fucking welcome op
>>
>>29352570
so there arent any films where stacy and chad get their shit fucked up
>>
Watch The Skin I Live In that one was pretty cool. It's not like a standard horror film more some kind of body horror.
Also watch As Above So Below.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.