[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I went over to my fuck buddy, we played around a bit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: dinner.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1600
Today I went over to my fuck buddy, we played around a bit and then I fucked a girl in the ass, for the first time.

As a side remark, in more detail: First I was banging the vagina from behind for 5 minutes, then I grabbed a tiny bit of lube and went for it. It was about 15% tighter at the entry bit, but otherwise it completely felt like a pussy. I had expected going in and out would feel completely different. I stopped after a few minutes because while she didn't stop my fucking her ass, she stopped moaning and so the fun was completely gone.

But it really leaves me puzzled: So fucking a guy in the ass is basically the same feel as fucking a girl from behind? The physical experience is so surprisingly similar, where is the deal then?
>>
>>29352466
Now you should fuck a guy in the ass.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a the slippery slope of degeneracy.

Also. GTFO REEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x452
>not fucking her in the missionary position while holding her tenderly and kissing her collar bone

You don't love her.
>>
The deal is that you don't smell pheromones that actually turn you on when you're fucking a guys sweaty hole
>>
What do you mean, where is the deal then? The deal is they're a guy, not a girl. Wildly different personalities and different bodies. People tend to prefer one gender over another when it comes to fucking.
Guys also don't have vaginas.
>>
>>29352466
it's basically the same thing tbqh
>>
>tfw got shit all over your cock and bed the first time you fucked a girl in the butt
>>
How many girls actually like being fucked in le ass?
>>
>>29353037
my gf doesn't, but she's cool enough to let me do it anyways
>>
>>29352543
who would love a roast like that? clearly she's had enough "lovers" already.
>>
Guys look gross as fuck, nothing but edges.
Women are smoother and more rounded, also the smell.
Women smell better than guys, like that natural scent.
>>
>>29353432
And do you consider it significantly different?
What's the benefit to you? Especially if she doesn't like it.
>>
>>29353696
in my experience it does feel quite different. so i like to do it every once in a while
>>
>>29353898
be more specific pls
>>
>>29353919
its a lot less wet obviously, it feels a little bit tighter and more "muscular", and the feel of slamming against her buttcheeks is different from hitting her crotch.
>>
>>29353037
There's no biological reason for girls to enjoy it, and anyone who says they do is just trying to be a Cool Girl. It makes way more sense for men to enjoy being fucked in the ass because they have prostates at least. Anal sex with women is a social construct.
>>
>>29352466
Hope you dove right back into that pussy, bro.

A2p is hot as fuck, used to double-dip my ex for hours while she talked dirty. Things like she was my personal whore, that her holes were my property to use however I liked, telling me to put it in her mouth or pussy while I was fucking her ass. God damn do I miss that girl.
>>
>>29354145
My ex got off from being assfucked, a lot of women do.

Your statement is false.
>>
>>29352466
I love fucking bitches in the ass to me its preferable to vaginal sex. The fact that she wasn't enjoying would've turned me on even more HAHAHAH
>>
>>29354170

What does your ex boyfriend have to do with women?
>>
>>29354170
She just pretended she did because she wanted to look Not Like Other Girls.
>>
>>29354145
i agree, although nowadays i cant take the term "social construct" seriously
>>
>>29354153
They can get UTIs from this.
>>
>>29354145
wrong. I can feel g-spot stimulation reallllly well through anal
>>
>>29354221
If you rub your clit during anal it's pleasurable. Also everybody's anus is sensitive, not in terms of orgasm but just in general. Girls can't cum from you rubbing their fucking nipples but it's still nice, and she'll cum if she touches herself during it.
>>29354250
You're a dumb ass. Also, the "g-spot" is essentially a girl's bladder. Squirting is pee.
Kys.
>>
>>29354295
if you rub your clit during anal then you're getting off to clitoral stimulation, not anal stimulation. she could've gotten off just as well (if not better) without getting railed in the ass.
>>
>>29354295
except rubbing nipples doesn't feel like you're getting a giant suppository, there's no reason for girls to even like the feeling of getting a dick up their ass
>>
>>29354250
You're probably just feeling him hit your bladder or something and think you can feel your g-spot. Even if that were the case, logically, you should feel it even better through vaginal than anal.
>>
>>29354587
Welp show's over guys
This guy figured it out
Time to tell the millions of women that claim to enjoy anal sex that they actually don't
Thanks a lot asshole
>>
>>29352466
that ass looks amazing and I was scared about my own sexuality when looking at the thumbnail and wondering if it had a dick

so there is that, OP.
>>
>>29352466

At any point in time did you smell shit?
>>
>>29352547
You don't "smell" pheromones. We don't even have the ability, no pheromone receptors.
>>
>>29354235
I know that. We did it anyway because it was my fantasy.
>>
>>29352466
That's a big roastie
>>
>>29354221
Tell me more about my 3 year long relationship, I'll learn so much from your deep insight.

(Are you a wizard?)
>>
>>29352543
I do this. But I also like pounding dat pucci in doggy too. Bitches like a man that does both
>>
>>29354250
What's the best position for that? Me and my gf usually do prone bone/her on her stomach.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.