[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a lot of weed but no friends. And can't smoke it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1102x967
I have a lot of weed but no friends. And can't smoke it at the house because the place I'm renting is not 420 friendly. What should I do robots?
>>
>>29352225
>What should I do robots?

Kill self, report back
>>
bruh...

how you not gonna smoke in you own hous

like you live there

you pay the rent it's your place
>>
>>29352225
>And can't smoke it at the house because the place I'm renting is not 420 friendly

Yeah no shit, no place you rent at is going to be. That's why you improvise
>>
>>29352225
come over to mine! Its legal to smoke in your own apt in dc where are you?
>>
>take cracker
>put peanut butter on cracker
>sprinkle weed generously on peanut butter
>top with second cracker
>bake at 325F for 20 min

No weed smell.
>>
Go outside somewhere real quick, it's not a big deal loser
>>
Smoke outside
>>
>>29352225
Where do you live dude ? Lets smoke together.
>>
>place where I rent isn't 420 friendly

the fuck did you ask your land lord? just do it then hide everything and crack a window

fucks sake
>>
File: image.gif (689 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
689 KB, 500x281
>>29352225
Fights usvagchebdidvagfur
>>
>>29352485
Right qwaschon right thar
>>
wtf how old are you op

just go outside no one gives a shit
or do what people have been doing for generations, put a towel in front of your door and use a doob tube

also by "renting" do you mean "living with mom" or what seriously no one cares if you smoke weed if you pay your rent and you're not an obnoxious faggot
>>
Get a vaporizer online, some small ones cost 50 EUR. I did it cause it is slighly better for my lungs but at the same time i was able to smoke inside w/o worrying about the smell at all
>>
>MFW I have a sick balcony to smoke out of at my place
>Tons of black people so no one will suspect me

Now I just need to figure out where to get weed
>>
>>29352225
Get a tp roll, fill it with crumpled up paper, spray that bitch with febreeze. Done. Smoke and stop giving a shit.
>>
>>29352225
how much is a lot?
>go outside
>sit on roof
>get a vape / smoke buddy to filter smoke
>make edibles
not that hard op but where are you from? MD here
>>
>>29352225
massage your prostate with some of it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.