[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be nice guy >Modern day women think you're being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1408867500228.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1408867500228.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>Be nice guy
>Modern day women think you're being a """nice guy"""
>>
>>29352084

probably because you are being a "Nice Guy"
>>
File: 1413860046056.gif (33 KB, 283x380) Image search: [Google]
1413860046056.gif
33 KB, 283x380
>>29352084
>being a nice guy
>not a big guy
>>
File: 1459442352564.png (390 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
1459442352564.png
390 KB, 498x710
Too bad nice guys don't actually exist and you're just deluding yourself into thinking that you aren't as shallow as the "Chad's" that you despise.
>>
>>29352158
>>29352226
I am very nice to women I do not want sex or a relationship with.
>>
File: 1455295118167.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1455295118167.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
>be nice guy
>girls don't want to have sex with me
>i don't want to them either

everything went better than expected
>>
>be a strong independent modern woman
>some loser is "being nice" to you
>he's only being nice because he wants to fuck you
>shame this loser for being a pre-rape offender and get him away before he does damage to society
>this is what modern day women actually believe
>>
>>29352084
Yeah what were you expecting.
Maybe instead of being nice you should just be yourself? shitlord
>>
>>29352385

Why do women suddenly have the idea that when a guy calls himself a ''nice guy'' he just wants sex, who started that? its completely not true, i dont even want sex with someone untill im 100% sure shes the one.
>>
>>29352084
>be extremely handsome
>woman automatically assume i'm a player/out of their league
>cold shoulders every where i go

life aint fair
>>
>>29352541
>>woman automatically assume i'm a player/out of their league

lmao
>>
File: 1465233671254.png (222 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1465233671254.png
222 KB, 420x443
That's why I'm only nice to women that wouldn't be sexually available to me, like relatives. Fuck roasties tttt.
>>
>>29352507
Just another way for them to make fun of losers for not being "exciting" enough. You can guess what that means.
>>
>>29352226
Ironically women are jerking themselves over criminals and sending love letters to inmate murderers and spread their legs to rich Chads and drunken Brads at bars so why don't you shut your fat roastie ass up.
>>
>>29352084
>Be a nice guy
>Expect to get laid for being a nice guy
Being a nice guy should be a standard, not something to praise.
>>
>>29352226
oh no it's absolutely true I'm a better and higher caliber of person than you

ethically and morally superior
>>
>>29352084
Modern day men and women suck. I don't think this about men being nice, but you have to get more traditional and into folk culture to see people who are innocent and not expecting the worst out of others from the start.
>>
>>29352590
This t.b.h. senpai feminism is a cancer. With the combination of the "nice guy" meme and the "slutshaming" meme, young leftist women have found an excuse to hop on chad dick and demonize well-meaning socially inept guys and think it's a feminist act.
>>
File: download (20).jpg (4 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
4 KB, 255x198
>>29352259
Nice to see chivalry isn't dead, a tip o' the hat to you sir.
>>
>>29352226
No we do, I've just come to accept the fact that I should have been born in the 1930s, think Mr Rogers but welsh.

Just end me someone, please, I hate feeling awful for even thinking bad things.
>>
>>29352084
>Be a nice beta guy
>Nice to everyone, but especially nice to your crush
>Blue pilled into thinking women are nice
>Go to ask out the woman because she seems nice and you're nice
>Calls you a """nice guy""" to justify her fucking mean chads instead of nice guys

If you are genetically inferior it does not matter if you're nice or mean either way you'll be seen as an asshole by women.
>>
>>29352696
By bad I mean the most minor of things.

I hate being a moralfag.
>>
File: 1443659141954.jpg (23 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1443659141954.jpg
23 KB, 720x720
>if you say hello to women you are a creep
>if you are nice to women you are only doing it because you MUST want to fuck them. In the mind of a woman all men want to fuck her at all times no matter how pretty she actually is. All attention is on her 100% of the time.
>if you are an asshole to women in real life or the internet you will be swamped by orbiter white knights defending their lady for sex
>if you ARE one of those orbiters she will hate you, but still use you for attention/worship/ money
>if you choose to ignore women altogether you are a creep and need to man up (code for "pay for my shit while I fuck chad")
>If you pick up lifting, unless you were already both tall and handsome she will brand you as having short man syndrome/ compensating for not looking like an Abercrombie and Fitch model
>Even if you look amazing, make good money that you will give to her and act like an asshole but are also nice to her at the same time, have a 9+ inch dick and meet all the criteria on her list of 4,598 things that you must do, including the ones that contradict other parts of the list and promise to give up any friends/hobbies you have and give her that 100% of attention she craves, her friends will still tell her she can do better and she'll dump you for a side-man she's been seeing
I guarantee that if Women had absolute control over the world EVERY SINGLE MAN that ANY WOMAN found unattractive would be dragged into a reeducation labor camp to be worked to death or just shot on the spot. To a woman there is absolutely nothing on the planet, nothing in the universe more deserving of destruction than a man not giving her attention at that very moment. Within a few decades expect to be pulled out of your home in the dead of night by a white knight death-squad and mowed down in the street with all the other undesirables.
>>
>>29352507
Because they think they're at the center of universe, and everything revolves around them.
Be a nice guy is ok, i'm always one with everyone, because this is how i am. But really, don't give them to much attention if they're just friends.
>>
>>29353140
forgive tripcode, forgot to remove it
>>
i don't even look at women anymore, there's no point desu
>>
You can actually be a nice, kind guy and not be a beta fucking faggot, OP.

The problem isn't in being nice, it's in being a fucking doormat with the social intelligence of a kitchen utensil.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.