[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get job at starbucks >white chick orders a small frappuccino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1466196842397.jpg (34 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1466196842397.jpg
34 KB, 379x503
>get job at starbucks
>white chick orders a small frappuccino
>accidentally made too much so I made her a medium
>she gets mad that I made her the wrong size even though its in her favor
What is this? Are women the problem or is it me getting a job?
>>
>>29352081
She thought you were going to charge her for a medium, you dummy. You should have made it clear that you were charging her for a small before she had time to misinterpret what was happening.
>>
>>29352081
i get furious when this happens, it's like your forcing me to waste food i knew i didn't want or need, who cares if its free
>>
>>29352142
I didnt ring her up
>>
>>29352081

How did a non homosexual male get a job at starbucks? Are you an underrepresented minority?
>>
Women are the problem 10/10 100% of the time mostly because of their small female brains that seem to only work 1/4 of the time because they're stupid
>>
>>29352285
I think they just assume youre a faggot for applying
>>
>>29352081
Maybe she was on a diet? Stop being so prejudiced and insensitive, shitlord!
>>
>>29352142

You pay beforehand you dumb nigger
>>
>>29352081
Everybody knows only gay dudes and massive-whore women work at starbucks.

If you don't love the D THIIIIIIIIIIIS <<< much, you don't belong there.
>>
>>29352710
>on a diet
>orders a milkshake
Sounds like something a white bitch would do
>>
>>29352081
>Her life is so perfect that getting more drink for less is a bad thing.

People are just unresonable cunts at times and women more so Anon, they'll complain about everything and anything.
>>
You trying to make her fat. You deserved it you thin shaming misogynist pig
>>
File: 1464996475531.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1464996475531.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>29352081
It's teh job, get used to this shit on teh daily
>>
>>29352257
Fuck you, you're a piece of shit
>>
>>29353214
So what youre saying is, I should probably quit.
Also this black lady got upset that her 180 degree latte was too cold. Any other people have customer issues like this? Id like to hear your stories
>>
>>29353516
All you have to know is that customers are always literally retarded autists that will do the most random and braindead things you will ever see. If you have any chance at another job or don't need it quit while you can. Every job where you have to deal with the shit of customers is the worst that could happen to you.
>>
File: the stranger.jpg (43 KB, 324x499) Image search: [Google]
the stranger.jpg
43 KB, 324x499
>>29353516
don't quit
work the job and accept your Kafkaesque existence
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.