[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking gamers man... rapers... the lot of you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1466197722376.png (48 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
1466197722376.png
48 KB, 600x365
Fucking gamers man... rapers... the lot of you.
>>
GO HOME GAMER GIRL
>:^0
>>
>>29351516
You mean game reporters. like the journalists. Like the ethics in games journalism.
>>
Things that definitely never happened
>>
>tfw an entire industry date rapes you
>>
>>29351516
That suggests he drugged her drink and accidentally mixed them up.

Or maybe someone was actually drugging him. Those gaymers, man.
>>
>>29351549
>GO HOME GAMER GIRL
>>:^0

Gamer girls do not exist. The term Gamer does not indicate that it is Male or female. The need to add girl to it just Shows how unimportant it is to the Person to actually be a Gamer.
>>
>>29351641
nope, guess again
she drugged her own drink and switched them. they've been false-flagging this victimization shit for years now. they are exceedingly efficient at it.
>>
>>29351516

How does he know the drug was intended for her? It's not like you immediately pass out as soon as you take a sip. It also doesn't make sense that a stranger would try to drug a girl that's with a group of friends. He'd never get close to her if she wasn't functioning.

This just doesn't add up.
>>
>>29351732

and it'd be an ugly purple-haired septum pierce girl with problem glasses too.

i mean, you could find a dumb, loose slut at any bar and they wouldn't be the wiser.

a gamer grill though? it's such a fucking lie, clear as daylight, but look on his twitter everyone is offering sympathy and condolences..... not a single person saying go to the police because they know in actuality its fake as fuck. but they are wrapped in a little bubble of victimhood
>>
same thing happened to me at a college party. only time I've ever blacked out. couldn't remember anything after 8 pm. and its cause some girl gave me her drink.
>>
rape you? filth; i'd rather you get the fuck out entirely from the hobby that you have no actual interest in.

and if you lose track of your drink at some point in a crowded area but keep drinking it? man or woman you're a moron.
>>
>>29351516
This actually happened to me one time in my freshman year of college. Went out with my whole dorm floor to some random house that invited us in, some guy who lived there gave a girl a drink which he brought in from another room, and she gave it to me. after drinking it I laughed at everything and couldn't fucking walk and couldn't remember much after that besides just basically laying on the couch until my dorm-mates dragged me into the campus shuttle. She stuck up for me though saying that I was obviously roofied with benzos.
>>
>>29351516
I've heard that in something like only 1% of suspected date rape cases do they actually find date rape drugs in their blood stream.
99% of the time they just get too shit drunk on their own accord and black out.
Normies are so fucking stupid, always has to be someone else's fault for their own lack of self control.
>>
>>29352527
that's some funny shit if true
>ingest copious amounts of drug
>WATAFUK WHO DRUG ME?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.