[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's YOUR excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: myeye.jpg (84 KB, 627x540) Image search: [Google]
myeye.jpg
84 KB, 627x540
Hey, robots. Let's do a status check here.

You have both eyes and can see okay, even with your glasses.
You have both ears and don't need hearing aids.
You're taller than 4'11" and no one mistakes you for a child in social settings.

Give me a good excuse as to why you see yourself in the same group of worthless, hopeless defects like me and are staying home on a Friday night.

When others tell you, "Just put yourself out there!" This is what they really mean. Humankind needs normal-ish people like you to fulfill social vacancies before a little embarrassing retard like me comes along and shuts down the party by thinking that it could pull off pretending to be a person. Simply by putting on clothes and walking out that door, you've already entered an infinite times more entries in the genetic lottery than I.

Hopefully this post motivates and inspires some of you.
>>
Your eye looks cool though.
>>
I have a disability and the 6 others that I know of that had this are dead by now. Also the 20 people I met at rehab? Dead except for me and maybe one, two max.
I just got Lucky, but what did they do different? They didn't deserve to die.

Enough of an excuse?
>>
Luckily im not as bad as you OP but over the years ive been slowly losing my eyesight.
Doctors think im gonna be totally blind before i turn 35.
Ill probably just kill myself once i lose my eye sight and leave the insurance money to my dad and sister.
My life insurance is currently worth 300k so ill have to make it look like an accident.
>>
>>29351100
your eye is neat, what's the story with it?
>>
>>29351100
>see okay, even with your glasses.

Yeah no.
I have -8 on left eye and -6.75 on right one.
I can live with it, but I definytely cant see ok.
>>
>>29351170
Not a cool story at all. Real story is complete retinal detachment in both eyes as a kid, around 4 or 5. No one knows how it happened. Could have been the babysitter, could have been one of the older half-sisters. I was a slow developer so wasn't a very coherent talker. Eye doctors managed to save the retina of the left eye with laser surgery and a prophylactic tube, very impressive for the early 80s. Right eye (pictured) retina is shredded beyond repair, eye color faded to yellow due to lack of oxygenated bloodflow in the pigment.

But I tell kids that I lost it in a cool pirate fight.
>>
I have all the things to win but I lose everytime. Or perhaps It's because I'm a jawlet. Either way show us a full pic, I don't believe you are 4 '11
>>
>5'1
>Sex offender
>Cant help only attracting highschool girls
>>
Damn OP, you gave the Byakugan!
>>
>>29351161
What disability do you have? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>29351161
I'm not English speaking and can't translate it but it is a special kind of myopathy (if you translate the word this way). Essentially muscles becoming less and less over time until your lungs have too little power and you suffocate (or artificially being kept alive only to have the heart stop etc)
Got Lucky though, Mine mutated (which means I am the only known Case of this special Form ) so I will not really die this early (if I had the normal Form I would not have lasted until I was 14 I guess). Will live almost as long as others minus 5-10 years because I'm that much weaker which will have Effects when I am older. Also my Walking and back will get fucked faster I think.
>>
>>29351352
>>29351449
I answered my own comment.
Well whatever.

Overall I'm happy with my Situation, I got Lucky and I wouldn't want to switch with op.
>>
File: capture-147834347D001DDC8E0.png (111 KB, 998x600) Image search: [Google]
capture-147834347D001DDC8E0.png
111 KB, 998x600
Basically this. Schizoid Personality Disorder. I'm prescribed medication but don't take it; I've found it more efficent to be alone. Wanting to be around other people just seems so alien to me.
>>
>>29351449
I'm so sorry anon. Maybe spending time on r9k is hypertherapy for people like you cause it's unlimited human "contact".

I'm more lucky, just single narcisistic mother upbringing, diagnosed autism, brother suicide father left country/no contact.
>>
>>29351643
>I'm so sorry anon. Maybe spending time on r9k is hypertherapy for people like you cause it's unlimited human "contact".

>I'm more lucky, just single narcisistic mother upbringing, diagnosed autism, brother suicide father left country/no contact.

You consider this more Lucky? Id think otherwise, but it is different to everyone I guess. I ... actually am positive almost all the time which is what friends value in me. Ultimately a lot of things come down to luck or misfortune. I happened to have a Version of this disability that guaranteed me an almost normal life. I happened to find understanding, supporting friends that actually Connect to me even though my emotional state is fucked at times. Others happened to have less luck and may be dead now. I don't even know where I am going with this.
Keep your head up, I wish you the best. Life can be hard but there are a lot of positives to it.
>>
>>29351449
That's pretty cool anon.
I think your case proves that mutagens should be used on people with genetic defects.
>>
>>29351795
Ye well I dont know about your back and walking. It kinda depends on how long it stays good I guess. Hope it will be fine until you are old!
>>
>>29351880
I am not sure that's how this works, but it would be awesome if I could help others out. Its no cure but it is better rthan the alternative
>>
>>29351928
Thanks, I just don't think much about it, the same way I didn't think about it when the doctors still expected me to die around 14. Life is too short to worry.
Have a nice day :)
>>
missing an entire fucking chromosome
>>
File: 1421630666608.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1421630666608.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>29351100

Because if you're ugly, then you might as well be 4'11" with no eyes.
Because if you have mental damage, then you might as well be 4'11" with no eyes.
>>
Yes because you're either 4'11 and disabled, or a 6'4 Chad with a 10/10 face. There's literally no in-between.
>>
File: srs.png (3 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
srs.png
3 KB, 209x215
>>29353484

>implying that isnt how normalfags think

If you're not 7/10 or above then you are NOTHING. That is how the world has functioned for AT LEAST the past 10 years. Deal with it.
>>
>That is how the world has functioned for AT LEAST the past 10 years. Deal with it.

ah yes attractive people being valued more than unattractive people is a new thing.
>>
>>29353640
I think you misunderstood me. I know that's how normalfags think, but I got the impression that OP implies otherwise.
>>
File: 1440187076958.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1440187076958.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>life potentially getting worse somehow means you can do anything
>>
>>29353828
He meant, the cutoff is pretty steep these days. May or may not actually be true - we have no solid data on that. Because it's not an issue of greatvsignificance, probably, so I'll give you that.
>>
>>29351100
>if you don't have it as bad as the worst, that means you can do it as well as the best
>>
half the people i ever loved are dead and i am incapable of loving, fuck off
>>
File: 125418136541581.png (115 KB, 382x277) Image search: [Google]
125418136541581.png
115 KB, 382x277
>>29353828

The requirements are a lot higher now, though.
Not to mention not meeting those requirements keep getting a more harsh punishment.

Used to, if you were a 5/10, your gf was probably gonna be a 5/10.
It's not like that anymore. Hypergamy is a thing now.

People seem to think this image is some kind of meme.
>>
I'm a broken failure with a screwed personality. I don't hold any interest in people offline outside of my family, and even my family can bother me a lot to the point where I need a break. I can't spend too much time around them anymore. Physically, no, perhaps there's nothing wrong with me in terms of a drastic disability or anything like that. But mentally, even if I held interest in people I could meet right now, I wouldn't fit in. There's nothing preventing me other than myself, but it only takes that major obstacle.

I have no hope for myself, I just want to be able to do stuff that holds my interest long enough, until I eventually die one way or another. I'm going to live a very withdrawn life. My lifespan and body would be put to better use by other people in this world, or would have been used better if the lifespan went to people who have already died.
>>
Its been proven to me time and time again that i am infact worthless, despite my relatively privelaged and advantageous life.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.