[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw drunk >thinking about her should I kill myself next week?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1463614107656.jpg (255 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
1463614107656.jpg
255 KB, 1035x800
>tfw drunk
>thinking about her
should I kill myself next week?
>>
thread theme
https://youtu.be/wI5hxEguomo
>>
Yeah, save the date. Check your schedule and make sure you dont have anything else booked for that appointment.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>tfw you didn't do it and had to live through another birthday
>>
>>29351087
Next week is probably the last time I see her so once I get messed enough I will be all good to do it, does a razor up the wrist work or is that just a meme?
>>
>>29351041
same

I WANT TO BE FUCKING DEAD AND I WANT HER TO SEE ME DO IT
>>
>>29351219
nah, she doesnt need to see me do that shit, i hope she lives a good life, better than i could ever give her
>>
>>29351133
if u havent cut before u wont die promise. itll hurt too bad and u wont fuck it up enuf.
>>
Cringiest thread ever desu ngl
>>
>>29351041
>>29351082

true thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZv1KXAehXs&ab_channel=bulldog1447
>>
>>29351358
surely a deep enough cut will kill me though, no one will find me for at least 6 hours
>>
>>29351367
fucking normies, i hate the new r9k
>>
No you should stop drinking and stop thinking about her, get some rest robit.
>>
Alcohol is a depressant you fucking idiot, if you are depressive then drinking it will only make it worse.
>>
>>29351441
>>29351423
but when I dont drink i feel nothign
>>
>>29351133
Well make sure you also do your laundry and clean out the lint trap. And try to take your trash out, you know tidy up the place first. Maybe clean the bathroom mirror up. Vacuum WITH carpet deodorant for gods sake, dont JUST vacuum. Call your energy company, let them know you wont be making any further payments. If you have any pets try to get any last minute vet appointments in but obviously schedule them for before your planned suicide. It'd be awkward and downright irresponsible if you accidently scheduled them for after. Talk about awkward lol.

Oh and remember to get the mail first. You know the USPS, always late amirite? Who knows, maybe theres a long lost birthday card in there with a little fun spending cash in the card. That'd be nice, right?
>>
>>29351474
only thing i have in the post office is lighter fuel, i know tht dor a fact
>>
Typically people know what they have to do and just do the opposite for a long as they can.

You got a drinking problem and know you need to stop and need help stopping. Cut the shit and go get help. You can start with AA meetings if you're poor or if you have money go to actual rehab
>>
>>29351041
GIrls really aren't the reason to kill yourself, Anon.
>>
>>29351538
please, help isn't the answer I've had a drinking problem for a while and the only help they gave me is someone to 'talk' to, it really doesn't help of you're actually fucked.
>>
>>29351133
don't you have family? you will ruin their lives if you kill yourself, just saying
>>
>>29351585
yeah im not saying anyone has all the answers but you arent even looking for help. you want confirmation that its okay to kill yourself
>>
>>29351608
>>29351597
Yes I have family, they are the only reason I haven't yet, but surely it's elfish of them to keep me alive
>>
>>29351041
girls are useless, worthless shells of human beings. Don't kill yourself over that bitch.
>>
>>29351647
Have you tried talking to them about your alcoholism and depression?
>>
>>29351716
Ye, they just said if I got on the pills it could ruin any career prospects, I just want to start again robots
>>
>>29351679
Then what is there left t?
>>
>>29351758
pills wont ruin any career prospects
>>
>>29351807
Are you sure? What about military since that's the only thing I can see for me
>>
>>29351890
i think you might be hunting for excuses and it doesnt matter anyway, people considering suicide because of one female out of 3.5 billion females isnt really alpha male military material
>>
>>29351930
Maybe you're right, wht I told the doctor was police and he said they don't like crazy policeman so
>>
>>29351930
Btw you say out of 3 buiilon or whatever have you ever been in love?
>>
>>29351972
would you want a mentally unstable police officer speeding down the highway equipped with a pistol able to do just about whatever he wanted?
>>
>tfw fiancee broke up with me and immediately started having sex with other guy she just met and made me aware of it

never so much have I wanted to die. And I know it's stupid, but I don't want to be alive right now. I'm sure they'll be banging tonight. I can't deal with the thought of it. Meanwhile I'm being pathetic and alone. I just want to take some Xanax and fall asleep
>>
>>29352023
No I wouldn't, I'm bong btw but I see your point
>>29352036
Trust me, I know what you're feeling.
>>
No way out, always thinking about Jessica and Kate. I am sure they are married with kids now.
>>
New thread theme
https://youtu.be/xpzPdS_gHzA
>>
>>29352010
You're looking to disqualify my posts based on your arbitrary qualifications. Like I said before
>Typically people know what they have to do and just do the opposite for a long as they can.
>>
>>29352100
So just kill it right? Also checked
>>
>>29352148
No, stupid. Go to rehab/therapy/AA meeting and be open with your family about it all.

btw if your scheduling your suicide and going through all these posts then you arent going to kill yourself. you want someone to talk to but you're looking in the wrong fucking places. go talk to someone with a medical degree, not neets on /r9k/. for fucks sake, your checking doubles now.
>>
>>29352249
Ha ha ak man, I might just do that maybe not I feel tired now so I'm going to sleep thanks for being there man.
>>
>>29352100

No he's not you retard. You don't fall in love with 3.5 billion women. You fall in love with one at a time. Sometimes none ever. Usually you have the potential to love at a maximum two or three in a lifetime. There's no wriggling out with your rationalizations. Stop trying to talk circles around him and actually offer him some solid advice. You're just trying to sound intelligent and experienced but you're coming across as an autist who can't hear other people speak.
>>
>>29352352
thanks anon, sleep isnt coming, i cant take it anymore , really i cant and im crying which is strange as i gavvnt cried in like a yeat
>>
File: 1464959484610.png (18 KB, 692x638) Image search: [Google]
1464959484610.png
18 KB, 692x638
original toast
bloxxxx
>>
>>29352058
nice to know someone else feels it I guess
>>
new thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oEYMGL0ZtA
>>
new thrad theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwTtC8dRwQ0
old anon pls repond
>>
>>29351441
Fuck off retard. Depressant means it depresses some vital CNS functions. It has nothing to do with emotion
>>
How can a wet sopping hole make you feel such a way? Find a hobby/get over yourself and quit shitting up my board.
>>
>>29353317
honestly buddy i dont feel any lust for her, i just want to be with her you knoe?
>>
>>29353371
I don't. Either make it happen or accept that you can't and move on. Dwelling on something yet not taking action towards it is pointless. I hope you find your direction.
>>
This thread is hitting too close to home
>>
You sound like me OP, infatuated, only place left in the world is military and not even sure if that's for you - fuckin' sux...

How old are you OP ?
>>
I feel like a fell commentardo yes yes
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.