[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having some issues /r9k/ and I need someone to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Aint_That_a_Kick_in_the_Head.png (38 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Aint_That_a_Kick_in_the_Head.png
38 KB, 240x240
I'm having some issues /r9k/ and I need someone to talk too, you guys have always given me good advice to go by and it has always helped me.

you guys are the only people I can really talk too right now thats anonymous and that iv known for ages. I'm having alot of regrets on what iv done and i want to change it. I just don't know how to approach it since im kinda in a rut right now and my drive is 0% thanks to whats happening right now.

I got into a relationship that turned fucked up and I want out. It is killing my drive and my passion for anything plus she is trying to get me to change to something I hate. Basically saying fuck what you love, do what I want. There was only one reason I came to this and it was because I was thinking about the girl I liked prior to her. She gave me the drive and the motivation to do everything and I fucked it up like a dumbass and fell for her a year later who im with now. Ill continue, just want someone to talk and help, its all I ask
>>
I need more details desu
>>
>>29350901
>seeking relationship advice from the bitter virgin board

Kill yourself
>>
>>29350901
also leave him/her if they're a cunt. No relationship is better than a bad one senpai
>>
>>29350901
If she is forcing you to change your ways, tell her to fuck off, and cut your losses. There is no reason to stay with these women.
>>
File: 18_The_Nuka-Cola_Challenge.png (15 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
18_The_Nuka-Cola_Challenge.png
15 KB, 240x240
>>29350926
gotta piss and ill be right back
>>29350948
lol the board is what got me the fucking girl
>>29350956
I want too but the emotional stress I have right now will probably make it worse. I need the advice of others.
>>29350967
ill give more details after I piss
>>
>>29350948
>bitching on the bitter virgin board
Kill yourself
>>
ok ill start off like this. I was in highschool, it was my sophomore year and I took interior design. It was a gravy class and my cousin was the teacher. Everything was great then we got into a project and I got paired with my friends Gaige and Jack plus this girl iv always seen named Alyssa. She wasn't the prettiest girl but she was nice and thats all I really care about. It was the caring not the hotness for me. So I took an interest in her. She was talking about anime to Sierra one of the friends I didn't talk too yet and I chimed in and talked about anime with them. They were kind of shocked because I seemed like a jock when in reality I hated sports but wore sports clothes of my favorite teams (hate highschool sports, not mlp/nfl). So it was a surprise to them. Thats where I gained my interest in Alyssa, we really took off from there, I was in the clouds and she liked me. We didn't date yet because she had a boyfriend in another state named Raquel or some shit. Indian. She dumped his ass and started going for me. Me being my oblivious ass self and beta as shit I had no clue she wanted to date me. I had self esteem issues out the ass because of some kids so I thought no one would like me at all (im an idiot I know). She flat out told me January the next year she liked me and wanted me. I guess all the built up tension was too much and we were going to date and my genius idea was to say no because I didn't want to hurt anyone. Friends already made bets on me we were going to fuck and it pissed me off, my best friend sam literally convinced me to say fuck her and ignore her since they got into it a year prior and ended it. After that I thought I was fine, she left and I was 50/50. then it hit me in the summer like a lead bullet
>>
>>29351202
cont?
fuck oeginality
>>
She ended up coming back when I was taking drivers ed the next year. She already graduated and was moving south. I thought it was just nothing but feelings that would go away. NOPE. She came to the school and those feelings came back like a fucking bus. I fucked up and like a beta faggot didn't talk to her and hid. Fuck the next year when every one of my friends were playing magic in our club (ok this is a small country town, we had the club and even 5 football players played magic with us). She was visiting the school and she walked in. my face went white as a fucking gingers asscheak and I kinda panicked. She came over and grabbed me into one of the most amazing and depressing hugs in the world. All the motivation that she gave me it came back. She sat on my fucking lap and hugged me for 15 minutes before she had to go back and see her boyfriend. I guess that shit brought my piss to a boil. never in my life I cared about anything but when she said that my fucking families side came out. I turned into a mad bitter asshole. She left and haven't seen her since. Fast forward to the beginning of senior year, I was graduating at semester and basically had shit classes to do until I was out. There was this new girl in math (who im with right now) who seemed shy and I said fuck it and sat next to her. She was being bullied by this fucking weedhead asshole and I basically shut him the fuck up and he moved. I guess I dug my own grave there. I asked her out and she said I had a boyfriend so I stopped asking. I just became friends with her and talked to her. We became great friends and my friend sam (the asshole from the first girlfriend was trying to get us to date). She seemed like she showed no interest so I left at semester. Later I was at a party in March of 2015 and asked her out because she was single now. I pounced on that shit. We dated and I never knew she fucked my ex friend at the time when I left school.
>>
No issue since I wasn't dating her at the time and its her life. She made her own dumbass choices fucking an asian ginger. She was abused in the last relationship by a guy named brian which choked her and hit her. He threatened to commit suicide by shotgun on skype and freaked her out. they broke up and he came back torturing her and he finally left (funny thing is the guy that abused her is now turning into a fucking tranny and taking CHR or whatever the hormonal shit is) Well the time I wasn't there she was friends with my friend aiden and basically was helping her. She fucked him but nothing new with woman. She hated him after and regretted it and started dating asshole #3 Trent. trent basically got together with her, fucked her, screamed at her, left. So she was basically done. Then I got together with her at that party. Fast forward a month and I had no clue of anything. one night we were talking and dipshit asshole ginger came over and basically she told me she wanted to break up, I was crying for the first time since my dad, grandpas death in 06. Aiden took over and she hid. I fucking left and turns out Aiden was manipulating her when she was sad about brian to get his way and basically was going for her and to get me out of the picture. I talked to her about it as that after breakup talk and she went balistic on his ass. the texts. I basically coped his ass out and he got his balls busted. She basically hit him in the mouth for it and said we will never be anything, you are my fucking ex you ginger ass bitch. He wouldn't stop though until August when he finally stopped. Fast forward in September I started working overnights at walmart and had to sleep durning the day. It was all fine until January when she went off on me and wanted me to quit. This was the catalyst to where I am now so it continues.
>>
leave her senpai, she only wants to bring you down to her shitty rotten level so she isn't alone, she knows your nice and not using her so she wants the idea of you, but she'd rather be with guys taking advantage of her she's scum and you can do better senpai seriously tell her to fuck off
>>
She hated school at the time and wanted to quit, she hated that I barely saw her anymore because of work. She got mad plenty of times for it with her bitchy attitude she gained in January. She never had anything like this until now. She would start randomly hitting me for no reason then when I went off on her she cried. Not hitting as in punches but with random shit. It escalated to punching in April though. We started fighting alot and basically cost me my job because I couldn't sleep to work nights. I normally told her I had too but she conveniently cried before I had to leave making me late grabbing on to me. After a while it turned into shit from her family. Her dad said I was worthless, her sister hated me because she would twist shit in her favor and the whole family started too dislike me because they are the typical gossip shits. The reason was because I never showed up to family gatherings . Which I can't go too because some days I worked over and was fucking out of it and they though because I wasn't going to a 4 year like her im worthless. All the hidden drama and shit I had to deal with her family is just the start, there is way more to it then my condensed version. I ended up breaking out of my shell when we got together and she put me back into my 2009 shell again which was the worst year of my life. I was dealing with 14 deaths since 2006 most close family and I wanted to kill myself because I hated life. I was the same now besides the kill myself part. Basically the last week or so its gone to so much shit, so much emotional wreckage im done with it. With her family, her, me trying to find work, college, and everything else its getting insane. The reason it got so bad was she used to complain when I would do anything that wasn't paying attention to her 24/7 she would get pissed and we would fight about it. She takes every little thing and turns it on me, even her own issues and blames them on me. Hell she took a fucking chunk out of my skin
>>
where do you live?? I think I might know you
>>
File: 1441843053989.jpg (37 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1441843053989.jpg
37 KB, 392x500
>>29350901
>>29351202
>>29351415
>>29351612
>>29351885
Jesus Christ, at least put some paragraphs in there or green text it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.