[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping from kiIIing yourseIf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: rana idiota.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
rana idiota.png
30 KB, 657x527
What's stopping from kiIIing yourseIf?
>>
>>29350624
>What's stopping from kiIIing yourseIf?

You are
>>
i think it'll ruin my already fragile family
>>
Hope remains
>>
>>29350624
I dislike when people try to get around the robot by misspelling things intentionally, instead of re-writing their post a little bit.
Like your question could be "Anon, what is preventing you from committing suicide?" and it would probably go through.
>>
Wanna see what happens with Trump
>>
>>29350624
Wizchan.org is a good idea
>>
My brain occasionally gives me a shot of hope, optimism and motivation.

The ride never ends
>>
>>29350624
I hate my sister, If I killed myself my sister would get all the inheritance (Arround 1 million dollars in properties)
I cant allow that to happen, fuck that stacy bitch
>>
File: nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg (35 KB, 666x527) Image search: [Google]
nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg
35 KB, 666x527
>>29350815
sorry my english isn't very good
>>
>>29350624
suicide is a sin so i wont plus i know my living triggers some assholes so it brinfs me a bit of joy ironically, and i'm close to reaching my dream life
>>
it's hard

especially when you don't live alone
>>
>>29350624
people like you. you're literally the image of total unconditional innocence
>tfw no slightly retarded qt finnish bf
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 497x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 497x700
>>29350865
>Trump supporter
>Parhetic cuck from /r9k/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This raid is awesome

Chad>Robots
>>
>>29350624
>What's stopping from kiIIing yourseIf?
The thought of my parents reacting to it mostly.

Beyond that I'm not really sure, I feel pretty sad the majority of the time and the older I get the more difficult it becomes for me to distract myself.
The more years that pass the more my problems become increasing insurmountable and the worse my personality gets.

Honestly, I would've gladly given up most of my projected lifespan just to have about 25 happy/satisfying years.
>>
>>29350624
I don't know.
Anything could happen, but if I get sick of waiting I'll probably do it at 40 or 50.
>>
Currently, no one hates me. I'm just...worthless.

Mom's still alive. If it were just her, I'd do it. She'd be sad and that's that.

But Mom also has a lot of grandbabies from my more successful older half-siblings. She loves and spoils them, and her happiness stems from her belief that she did a decent job raising me. Even though I've never finished college or can't hold down a job, the fact that I'm alive and healthy is enough evidence of her skills as a loving mother that she feels confident in raising my nieces and nephews. Her joy spreads to them, and their weekend visits are the highlight of their lives.

If I kill myself, Mom would grieve. The nieces and nephews wouldn't have a happy, bubbling mam-aw to brighten up their weekends anymore. And all because stupid retarded Uncle One-Eye killed himself and made Mam-aw sad.

So as soon as my mom dies, I'll tell whoever calls me "Oh no that's horrible I'll be home right away for the funeral", and then immediately go jump in front of the subway. Not like they'll follow up to see if I'm okay or not. :)
>>
File: 1465071210670.jpg (75 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1465071210670.jpg
75 KB, 535x577
Scared of pain and hell... also don't want to put a financial burden on my family.
>>
>>29350624
I want to live to see Half-Life 3 released.
>>
I can't give my enemies and bullies in life that satisfaction. There's a small chance that they'll die randomly from an accident or something else, and I'd like to live to see that.
>>
There are at least 3 people on the planet who would be devastated by it. Doesn't stop me from thinking about it though.

Also my number one method if I were to do it would be to jump, and I don't want to make people deal with the aftermath of that.
>>
>>29350867
i feel you mang
>>
My dog and remaining family.

Once my dog and mom die, I'm out of this hell hole.
>>
Because I believe after death there is nothing - everything about you is lost so im just gonna continue the ride. Also ive never experienced adult life with a decent job and i have a feeling being a robot with money actually wouldnt be that bad. Pay hookers for sex and buy an adventure vehicle is my plan. Thats how i will find peace.
>>
I TELL MYSELF I BEAR WITNESS. I BLAME MY PROGRAMMING BUT I ALSO LACK THE CONSTITUTION FOR SUICIDE.
>>
I have to make my impact on the world before I ctb
>>
>>29355105
Let me be your Kato Kaelin bruh. I'm pretty low-maintenance, legally blind and severely deaf. Just feed me weed, McDoubles, and leave the music on full blast in the car and I'm good.

I can still see good enough to be your bitch errand boy tho.
>>
hope, that she'll return someday..
>>
My relationship with Jesus Christ.
>>
I've lost the will to even end it at this point. Suicide is a pointless act that only stops the pain for one's self. I enjoy it. Let it degrade me. Let me be an example of suffering.
>>
I've still got hope for myself and my future. I almost did it summer 2014, then again spring 2015, but now I feel like things can be better. I still don't have friends or any social contact though.
>>
File: myeye.jpg (84 KB, 627x540) Image search: [Google]
myeye.jpg
84 KB, 627x540
>>29355198
>Let me be an example of suffering.

That's why I don't wear an eyepatch. No, it won't make me look cool and mysterious and suddenly acceptable. So I'll just keep creeping other people out with this if I have to.
>>
I may loathe myself, but I don't believe killing myself is the solution. I plan to live through this life doing monotonous activity that holds an interest in some form and keeps me busy, up until I die somehow. I would like to die before 28, and I'm 22 right now, but I won't kill myself. Maybe I'm too scared of it, but at the same time, I'd rather not disappoint even more than I already have.
>>
>>29350750
Hope is a good reason to kill yourself as well
>>
My existence trolls the world.

Why would i? I'm having too much fun.
>>
>>29355237

what the fuck did u put in ur eye nigger it looks fake as fuck
>>
Albert Camus stopped me from killing myself
>>
>>29355251

I guess that's a compliment. I've met people at blind schools with icky-looking drama going on with their eyes. Mine is just simple lack of pigmentation as a result of no oxygenated bloodflow due to a retinal detachment. I suppose on the visually-impaired hierarchy, I got lucky.

>>29355248
That's the correct spirit to have!
>>
I haven't figured out every intricacy of this hell yet. Once I nail them down, I probably wont feel like dying anymore. I'm getting close though. Big changes like the invalidation of friendship and interpersonal love as concepts have improved my status.
>>
File: Yiruma - River Flows in You.jpg (20 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Yiruma - River Flows in You.jpg
20 KB, 350x263
>>29350624
Honestly now that I got over my meme depression my life isn't so bad, especially when I stop comparing it to normies' or fictional alternate-universe versions of myself where I became a multilingual millionaire rock star UFC fighter and computer programmer straight out of high school.

Other than that, my reason to LIVE is music. So much music, old and new and yet to even be created, that I haven't listened to yet. It's what kept megoing during my darkest times and what made the happier times even more special and memorable. I'm also just now relearning how to compose music and how to play it.

If I end up deaf, THEN I'll backflip off the tallest building for sure.
>>
Hope that I can still become something in the future. I am very close to just saying fuck it and killing myself by stabbing my chest with a knife.
>>
>>29350624
not having a gun
>>
File: 41780386.png (52 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
41780386.png
52 KB, 480x640
If I had the resolve to kill myself I wouldn't have any reason to kill myself in the first place
>>
File: devilishpepe.jpg (15 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
devilishpepe.jpg
15 KB, 265x300
>>29350658
all the more reason to ruin it
>>
>>29355518
Absolutely. They are responsible for making you, so they should clean up the mess.
>>
I'm genuinely too lazy to kill myself
>>
>>29355600
Iktf bro
I planned a suicide
Procrasnated
Back to not doing it at all
>>
I've never really had a chance to shine and i'm still under the delusion that it will come one day.

also it seems like more of a hassle to kill myself than to just continue living my meaningless simple life.
>>
>>29355753
Abandon that delusion. You might just feel better. Accept that you are and always will be nothing.
>>
>>29350624
rick and morty season 3
>>
Why is life so bad? I mean we have allot fo technology and can automate so much shit that if we wanted to we could all live like kings. But then culturally and socially we are so stupid and terrible like it is a constant struggle caused by people setting these make-believe boundaries and standards, allot of times people get conditioned to do it to themselves. Its so depressing to be aware its going on.
>>
Honestly my mother is such a nice person who's had a hard life, I just want her to live our her days happy.

After that I'll pop myself like the zit on the world I am.
>>
>>29350624
>What's stopping from kiiiing yourseif?
Disgusting.
>>
empty hope and the illusion of freedom
>>
hoping that after i lose weight i can find my soulmate
>>
>>29355886
The narrative we grow up with vs. the reality we discover. The disparity is murderous. You'll have a job doing what you love, making enough to support yourself and be independent, and plenty of friends that understand and care about your problems. You'll have a woman that loves and supports you. If you work hard and play fair, good things will come to you.

It's all a lie. Everything drilled into you as a child is invalidated, and the only place to run to is within. We're fictional characters stuck in a non-fiction world, unable to escape rules that don't make sense.
>>
>>29350878
kill your sister, then yourself
>>
>>29350624
Last time I tried it was my blossoming alcoholism.
>>
"Watch the world burn" is somewhere on my bucket list.
>>
my backlog
also E3 got me hyped for Zelda and Nier Automata among other things
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.