[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ do you think I could join your board? can someone tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: bishop.png (192 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
bishop.png
192 KB, 500x269
Hey /r9k/ do you think I could join your board? can someone tell me all about /r9k/ and what I need to do to fit in? pic related it's how I feel trying to join /r9k/
>>
File: W93rUzG1ics.jpg (29 KB, 510x480) Image search: [Google]
W93rUzG1ics.jpg
29 KB, 510x480
can't I have your acceptance pls /r9k/ i'm homeless rite now
>>
>>29350614
>trying to fit in with a bunch of people who never fit in

wew lad
>>
>>29351177
can you tell me about yourself maybe we'll be friends? pls i'm a cool guy
>>
>>29350614
support the non-virgin robots
ignore/laugh at the REEE-criers
>>
File: CJhoGN3j8TE.jpg (38 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
CJhoGN3j8TE.jpg
38 KB, 604x453
>>29351603
school me anon pls be my dad
>>
>>29351603
>non-virgin
>robot
pick one faggot
>>
>>29350614
>tell me all about /r9k/
People get upset about girls and sometimes things that actually matter.
>what I need to do to fit in?
Be socially inept in some way.
Have very little or no history with women.
Have some kind of mental illness or disorder. (major depression, obsessive compulsion, dissociative, anxiety)
Be either a NEET, collegekek or wagekek.
Voila, you're now another soulless husk of the human shadow.
>>
Just lurk, like I did. Eventually, you'll figure the place out.
>>
File: 259700.jpg (62 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
259700.jpg
62 KB, 550x412
>>29351897
I think i'm eligable! based anon can you guide me through?
>>
>>29351926
basically the best answer
>>
File: Shaggy.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>29350614
>and what I need to do to fit in?

you must meet the fallowing. no exceptions the amount of normie tolerance in this past year is immense and its become the norm to talk about relationship problems and degenerate things like drug usage and other hedonistic things. i don't want one more normie on my board only the best shan't be REEEed

again, you MUST meet the fallowing.

>male
>virgin
>no friends
>no past or present gf
>no other social media
>never have done illegal drugs
>ect

notice the ect? thats for other things that make you more of a robot but the things listed are the core traits, the minimal standered for being considered a true robot.
>>
>>29352031

Wow what a cutie
>>
File: cWSP3j60fQo.jpg (34 KB, 604x457) Image search: [Google]
cWSP3j60fQo.jpg
34 KB, 604x457
>>29352162
my lil niggy tell me about yourself
>>
>>29351897
>>29352031
don't listen to the slithery tripfag, he will deceive you into being an overall annoyance

>>29352123
this.
>>
>>29352031
Well when I say mental illness, I mean a legitimate one. Not just:
>Chad/Stacy didn't notice me :-( so depressed right now, going to get a starbucks and pizza to treat myself today and feel better :-)
>I keep my desk and room clean and organised omg I'm so ocd xD
>I said hi to Chad and he didn't engage in conversation with me, curse my social anxiety!
If you believe variations of these petty scenarios qualify as diagnoses for serious mental health issues and social obstacles you need to re-evaluate your life priorities and take solace in the fact that you don't have any mental illnesses.

>>29352123
This as well.
>>
>>29351657
your a girl, you can't be a robot sorry. however there is this place you can go! only the most special cute depressed girls can get in the place is called tumblr you really have to be an all out outcast to get in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.