[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is Chad voting for in the general? Trump has the alpha factor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13
Who is Chad voting for in the general? Trump has the alpha factor, but girls hate him and seem to like Clinton
>>
>>29350320
Chad don't give a fuck. If he votes for Trump women will be butthurt about it and fuck him a bit roughly to teach him respect and he votes for Hillary they'll be all over his cock anyway.
>>
I know a Chad who is voting Trump, and even wears the MAGA hat around campus, yet still gets pussy. What gives? Trump is supposed to be the last hope for jaded outcasts
>>
>>29350362
This. Chad doesn't vote. Chad's life is amazing regardless of who wins. Also women like chad regardless of what he does. Chad could openly support the Stanford dude and Bill Cosby and women would still fuck him. Just secretly.
>>
>>29350439
>Trump is supposed to be the last hope for jaded outcasts

Trump doesn't give a shit. He's a powerful billionaire who is just not PC. You really think he cares about guys like us. Trump is a stereotypical Chad/douchebro. He does everything society tells us not to do, but is still successful.
>>
>>29350546
Wasn't the Stanford rapist a Chad though?
>>
I know 3 Chads

1 is voting for Trump, 1 is voting for Clinton, 1 said: "lmao, voting is for losers"

What gives?
>>
Chads are Republicans. They worked hard to where they are now so they don't support NEETs & welfare programs.
>>
>>29350595
Chad has to keep appearances too. I'll bet top Chad openly supports Trump, while lesser Brads still have to put in effort to stay where they are on the social ladder
>>
>>29350574
No. He was a rich normie with connections. Dude was average looking. He was a mediocre athlete. The girl he probably "raped" was probably average as well.
>>
>>29350611
lmaoing @ ur life if you really believe it's not failed normie angry MGTOW loser betas supporting trump
>>
>>29350573
Then why does much of r9k love him, despite him being the purest Chad archetype?
>>
File: groping_chin.png (469 KB, 402x372) Image search: [Google]
groping_chin.png
469 KB, 402x372
>>29350573
I remember reading somewhere that he may not even have 1 billion dollars anymore, but he lies to make him appear like a better businessman.
>>
>>29350666

Why would people who depend on welfare programs vote TRUMP
>>
>>29350690
I heard you molest little boys.
He's estimated to be worth between $2-$4 billion with conservative estimates, and $6-$10 billion with higher estimates.
>>
>>29350687
Because he's a fucking idiot. He would destroy civilization as we know it.

We don't like him. We like the destruction that he means.
>>
>Chad
>voting

aphex kek, he is too busy having sex while betas care about politics
>>
File: gary.png (515 KB, 946x1024) Image search: [Google]
gary.png
515 KB, 946x1024
>>29350320
Chad is voting for based Gary Johnson in the election, because beta cuckold faggots can't handle limited government, free market capitalism, and individual liberty.
>>
>>29350733
>le trump will ruin the world meme xD
>>
>>29350722
The fact that you have to estimate just proves he isn't honest about his worth. Why do you think he won't release his tax returns (besides most likely having some of his money in tax havens)?
>>
>>29350747
>not knowing patriotism is a quintessential alpha quality
You're mistaking him for his degenerate yet still attractive stoner brother
>>
upper middle class Chads and up vote Trump for financial reasons
lower middle class Chads and below vote Hillary because she is just a woman and don't really keep up with politics.
>>
>>29350611
The very definition of a Chad is that they don't need to work for anything. Everything just comes to them because of how gifted they are.
>>
>>29350687
Because you don't choose a beta robot to run a country. Leaders have to be alpha. You have to accept the difference.
>>
>>29350854
>Nixon
>Not a robot
>>
>>29350783
Those are estimates from reputable sources. When it comes to people who are billionaires there networth is usually an estimate since it is hard to know the exact amount.
>>
>>29350733
>le he will ruin the world
If you don't know anything about politics don't pretend you do.
He's going to make america more rich. All he's going to do is make leftists cry and fight the jewish elite.
>>
>>29350747
>not knowing JFK was the ur-Chad
>>
>>29350854
Pure Alphas are shit leaders. They are power hungry, selfish and have huge egos. The best leaders are men with beta mindset(i.e. they put the group ahead of themselves) but have alpha traits such as aggression and dominance.
>>
File: 124321905_orig.jpg (25 KB, 396x500) Image search: [Google]
124321905_orig.jpg
25 KB, 396x500
>>29350883
This is what Nixon looked like when he was younger.
>>
>>29350906
>jfk would often just walk up to women at parties in the white house, say he needed to have a 'private meeting' with them, then proceed to fuck them in the goddamned oval office
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>29350898
>He's going to make america more rich
>more rich
It's richer you dingus. Also you say that like it's an easy thing to do. America is already rich. The problem is that the wealth is too concentrated.
>>
>>29350783
Private companies and private people do not have to publicly disclose their earnings or wealth and the Government has no obligation to share their info with you either.
You should also really learn the concept of wealth some time. Do you think he has $4 billion sitting in a bank vault somewhere? People's wealth is measured by not only how much money they have, but any assets they have, such as businesses (of which Trump has many), property (again, lots of buildings, high end golf courses, a historic mansion, etc.) and even non-tangible assets such as the value of brands he owns, including the "Trump" brand.
Regardless, he filed his papers with the FEC, so you can see exactly what they filed to get that $10 billion figure.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/272293568/Donald-Trump-Personal-Financial-Disclosure-Report
>>
>>29350958
> a lot of the stuff about him is a little exaggerated. At the same time the reason those women slept with him is because he was the president. JFK wasn't a true Chad. He was a quasi-chad. He got where he was in life because his dad was rich and he was rich. In terms of looks he wasn't even that attractive. He was a 6-7 at best. He was also a lifelong cripple.
>>
File: cuck.png (158 KB, 353x355) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
158 KB, 353x355
>>29350964
>America is rich
>OVer $17,000,000,000,000 in debt
>>
>>29350889
>reputable sources
Sure, but not from his mouth. Considering his record of lying I I wouldn't doubt that when he says he's a billionaire he is being untruthful. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think he's as bad as Hillary (only because the things he lies about aren't as controversial as what Hillary lies about)
>>
>>29350947
He doesn't really look like a Chad. He looks like a fit normie.
>>
>>29351002
Stopped reading at the first sentence. When did I say he was required?
>>
>>29350783
or maybe it's no ones fucking business
never got why rich famous people are forced to share their finances with the world
>>
I wholeheartedly believe you guys will vote for Clinton and I fucking hate you for it. I would hate you just as much for Trump though so who cares.
A little less for Bernie but still hate because at times he seemed delusional. Your two Party shit makes diversity or a political spectrum almost impossible
>>
>>29351018
Debt doesn't really mean shit. As long as our credit rating is high and countries are willing to buy our bonds the debt isn't that much of a risk. Also a vast majority of the debt is owned by Americans.
>>
>>29351019
dude

he's had his entire business evaluated lol

look it up
>>
>>29351037
You should also really learn the concept of wealth some time. Do you think he has $4 billion sitting in a bank vault somewhere? People's wealth is measured by not only how much money they have, but any assets they have, such as businesses (of which Trump has many), property (again, lots of buildings, high end golf courses, a historic mansion, etc.) and even non-tangible assets such as the value of brands he owns, including the "Trump" brand.
Regardless, he filed his papers with the FEC, so you can see exactly what they filed to get that $10 billion figure.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/272293568/Donald-Trump-Personal-Financial-Disclosure-Report
>>
>>29351019
Reputable sources state that he is clearly a billionare. I couldn't care less what he has to say on the matter.
>>
>>29350690
>>29350783
>>29351019
>>29351037
Screenshotted, this is good OC for a future cringe thread
>>
>>29351052
I'm just speculating.
[citation needed] (seriously, please send me a link since you seem to have asserted that claim)
>>
>>29351005
>jfk
>not attractive
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>29351054
Besides in my original post I said worth. No, I don't think he has his money under his mattress (don't have an autistic fit I didn't mean that literally).
>>
>>29351045
I feel that a presidential candidate is obligated to release such information since they're going to be leading the fucking country.
>>
>>29350320
Hilary leads Trump by 9-13 points depending on the survey. Whites aren't voting for her but literally everyone else will including Asians. Trump is basically ripping off the European right and doing a shitty job of it.
>>
File: cry_me_a_river.jpg (43 KB, 624x318) Image search: [Google]
cry_me_a_river.jpg
43 KB, 624x318
>>29351089
K famalam. I was just speculating so don't get your nipples in a twist.
>>
File: john-f-kennedy-jfk-600.jpg (100 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
john-f-kennedy-jfk-600.jpg
100 KB, 600x325
>>29351127
Is this dude really that attractive. I've seen pics of robots who are as good looking if not better.
The reason women find JFK really attractive is because he was a womanizer and powerful. Pre-selection is a strong selection factor with women.
>>
>>29351069
Maybe it's just me, but I'd like our politicians to be honest. Very radical stance, I know.
>>
>>29351099

tax returns will be released after audit finishes (obviously)
>>
I know normies voting for Clinton purely on the basis of 'Woman president' and 'so progessive' and 'yas queen'
>>
>>29351196
The man is a literal greek god.
>>
>>29351155
In that case i still want to see Obamas birth certificate, transparent administration right? ;^)
>>
>>29351209
I meant I could care less what he claims about his net-worth when it comes to deciding what I believe his net worth is.
>>
>>29350320
>2016
>thinking your vote matters
>>
I'm hoping for record low voter turnout, to be honest.
>>
>>29351217
You have really low standards if you think he looks like a greek-god. He just has a nice haircut and dresses well. IF you think his facial aesthetics are Chad, then most robots have the ability to become a Chad.
>>
>>29351222
hussein :^)
I'm pretty sure he was born in Hawaii. Doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>29351243
>the current year
>thinking your vote matters.
ftfy
>>
>>29351267
>nice haircut :^)
>>
>>29351299
I know it sound memey, but it's true. He's not that attractive. Dude just had a daddy deep pockets. He deserved to be assassinated.
>>
>>29351368
Take that back you faggot
>>
Despite the beta NEETbux aspect of Bernie, there were a SURPRISING amount of Chads voting for Bernie at my campus.

A lot of the anti-social people are voting Trump.

IDK things have shifted from my parents generation.
>>
>>29351580
Honestly I sometimes feel bad he was assassinated because it made him a martyr. Dude was a shit president, a horrible husband, shit soldier, and mediocre at everything. He was a shinning example of how if you are rich enough you can do and get away with anything. If he had lived he would probably be remembered as one of the worst president in the last century.
>>
>>29351610
It's because memes work for Trump, but for Clinton and Bernie they are just cringe material
>>
>>29351263
In your dreams, the cuck elections for the last 30 years have been bad enough, I don't know one person who was excited for the last one
>>
File: KEKbertarians.png (949 KB, 1588x2400) Image search: [Google]
KEKbertarians.png
949 KB, 1588x2400
>>29350762
>Gary Johnson
>libertarian
>not a cryptic democrat

Austin Petersen is who should have won m8
>>
File: Trump-Sanders-Highschool.jpg (45 KB, 764x494) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Sanders-Highschool.jpg
45 KB, 764x494
>2016
>Not basing your vote on who looked the best in highschool
damn shame
>>
>>29351649
>jfk
>not a based president
>created the peace corps, got us hyped for the moon, stood up in the cuban missile crisis, said no when the fbi planned false flag terrorist attacks
>the dude with back problems swam for miles with a fucking rope in his teeth to carry his comrades to safety and you call him a shit soldier
You wouldn't know a cool guy if he slapped you in the face with his dick.
>>
>>29352003
>created the peace corps
Useless organization that does nothing but virtue signal
>got us hyped for the moon
gave a speech written by one of his advisers. Did nothing else.
>stood up in the cuban missile crisis
He is ineptness is the only reason it got so bad. He fucked up the bay of pigs invasion and nearly wiped out humanity by getting us to within inches of a nuclear war
>said no when the fbi planned false flag terrorist attacks
I'll give him this one.
>>the dude with back problems swam for miles with a fucking rope in his teeth to carry his comrades to safety and you call him a shit soldier
Dude was inept as fuck as a soldier. He was shit. He shouldn't even have been in the military with his disability, but his did got him in to help groom him for a political career.
>>
File: keks.jpg (18 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
18 KB, 480x262
>>29350626
been here for a year. never heard 'brads' to describe lesser chads
fucking kek that was funny
>>
File: 55c-1.jpg (9 KB, 121x152) Image search: [Google]
55c-1.jpg
9 KB, 121x152
>>29351997
>2016
>voting for CHAD
>>
>>29352693
>snapshot of a shitty normie meme
>>
It's easily noticeable that this website is full of betas because you obsesses over the actions of Chads.
Meanwhile, Chads don't give a fuck about others' opinions and vote/not vote for whomever they wish. Regardless of who wins, they'll continue enjoying life.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.