[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think I have a chance with her? She looks shy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Do you guys think I have a chance with her? She looks shy and insecure, and probably likes spending time with very few people.

And besides, she looks very pretty. I'd make sure to compliment her so she understand my affection for her.
>>
>>29350265
She looks like a slut who fks with niggers. Good luck fgt
>>
No. If you like someone so much that you're thinking about them and posting their pic before they even acknowledge your existence, it's already over.
>>
>>29350265
>hot stacy with glasses
>guys she is probably shy and nerdy!
How is that different from girls saying they like nerds and post pics of hot chads with books?

Low quality bait
>>
> caking on the makeup like a pig
> super srs selfie taker
> non-prescription, oversized mens shirt
> shy or introverted

LMAO
>>
>>29350304
Mudshark for sure.
>>
>>29350265
shy girls are the sluttiest they always go for the hipster men and get fucked senseless

good luck faggot
>>
>>29350265

nose is weird, but overall cute
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.