[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting in theoretical physics lecture >professor starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451345683315.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1451345683315.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
>sitting in theoretical physics lecture
>professor starts talking about why women are not going into STEM
>mfw
>keeps talking and asking us questions what we think
>some faggots even reply to him
>this goes on for 30 minutes
>>
Why does he theorize women aren't going into STEM? Because of patriarchy?
>>
>>29349495
I don't fucking know. I just want to hear about some physics and then fuck off.
I don't fucking care why women don't go into STEM. Because they probably suck and know they live life on easy mode.

Fucking faggot professor.
>>
Woman in stem here. It's too much work for most Women. Most women are content with being boring and not learning anything for themselves
>>
>>29349573
You should make a video of actual women in stem shitting on women that complain about the lack of women in stem.
>>
>>29349573
desu if I had people literally offering to pay for me to live comfortably for the rest of my life I wouldn't bother either
>>
>>29349573
Exactly. And everybody knows that. But not everybody is accepting that. Why do betas, and all those SJW's keep pretending there are other reasons than that? No there fucking aren't you stupid fuckheads.
>>
>>29349632
Probably why there are mostly unattractive women/men in STEM. No one will ever hand us anything except maybe our parents.
t. ugly fucker EE student
>>
>>29350254
>tfw picked pure physics instead of EE
In second semester here. Should I change?
>>
He's probably on some kind of committee where they tasked him with researching and generating ideas to increase female enrollment in the STEM fields. This was the easiest way to complete his duty.
>>
File: wefdsfdsf.jpg (40 KB, 736x503) Image search: [Google]
wefdsfdsf.jpg
40 KB, 736x503
this is the main reason why
>>
>>29350325

money or intellectual fulfillment?

if you have money, can you still achieve intellectual fulfillment on your spare time?

if you have intellectual fulfillment, can you still achieve money on your spare time?

the answer is obvious.
>>
>>29350670
Can't achieve money without a good job senpai.
But actually I don't want to be a researcher or some shit. But also I don't want to die dumb.
But I get the feeling EE gets me more money. And is actually easier than pure physics.
>>
I'm considering going into theoretical, OP
Can you tell me about it? Is it about the difficulty you expected it to be? Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>29352370
I'm in my second semester dude. I don't fucking know. Have to do my bachelor first.
Theoretical mechanics is a part of it I have to do.

I kinda hate being enrolles into physics to be honest.
>>
>>29350605
top 5 womens types are all F's lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.