[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Letters to someone who may or may not read them" thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Letters.jpg (1 MB, 3706x2470) Image search: [Google]
Letters.jpg
1 MB, 3706x2470
"Letters to someone who may or may not read them" thread. Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it but you want it heard regardless, anonymously.
>>
Anon,

ahhaaahah

ahaahhahahaha

HAHAHHAHHAHAH

-Femanon
>>
Dear Anna,

Fuck you for leading me on for these past few years and making me think we might actually have something
>>
You
I hate how right you are
I dug this pit
And now you're trying to throw me in
I refuse to go in there
I'll figure a way out
I always do
I don't want to spite you, but I just won't
Maybe I'll fill it up so I have nowhere to fall

You have a real fucking gift, you know that.
Who knows if I have one, but I guess this is how I'll find out
Me
>>
Dear Hiro,

please don't store our post histories.

Thanks,
concerned anon.
>>
Alyssa, I'm sorry I didn't love you first, now I'm stuck in a emotional train wreck with this bitch of a "woman". I miss you, you actually motivated me. I could care less if you're a feminist, I loved you more than this fucking pit iv fallen into. Save me

Sincerely anon
>>
A & R

I won't lie, motherfuckers are probably right.

>Its kicking

-Anon
>>
You,
You are disgusting. I can smell your shitty balls and sweaty pits from ten feet away. You need to shower more often and cut that greasy hair. The way you gawk at me is absolutely pathetic. Please don't look at me, I don't ever want to talk to you. Your eyes aren't worthy of looking at this.
Me
>>
>>29349715
I don't need to do anything for you.
If you don't like the way I smell, then stay away. That's what it's there for.

At least my conceit is obviously false. You actually seem to believe yours.

I hope you find a better way to deal with your disgust.
>>
The one I love,
As irrational and perhaps sad it may sound, I love you. I don't know how I got here; just as how you don't know me I don't know you. And my friends still wanting the best for me gave me hope - perhaps fake hope-. Although, I told them that was just stupid a idea I was told that sometimes doing stupid things was necessary. But I didn't want to do anything stupid, I knew that my love was unrequited.

I wish you felt the same way about me, the same admiration but I know that you never felt and will never feel anything for me; and that nothing I can do, say or me merely loving you can change that. I guess I am just not for you and I don't think that I can find the power to change.

Hiding behind bitter sarcasm, a stupid kind of wittiness and nihilism I escaped from my feelings. Yet, when I was l lying on the floor, holding my phone with conversation on the screen or when I couldn't hold back my tears while we were dancing during our graduation I couldn't pretend to be someone I wasn't with a fake smile.

Maybe If past events happened differently and we somehow met sooner, I am not talking about being together we could just talk Pink Floyd and I don't know just stuff. During my nine years here I only regret not meeting you sooner.
>>
>>29349904
try again
your horrible english took away all the emotion
>>
>>29349957
The one I love,
As irrational and perhaps sad it may sound, I love you. I don't know how I got here; just as how you don't know me I don't know you. And my friends still wanting the best for me gave me hope - perhaps fake hope-. Although, I told them that was just stupid a idea I was told that sometimes doing stupid things was necessary. But I didn't want to do anything stupid, I knew that my love was unrequited.

I wish you felt the same way about me, the same admiration but I know that you never felt and will never feel anything for me; and that nothing I can do, say or me merely loving you can change that. I guess I am just not for you and I don't think that I can find the power to change.

Hiding behind bitter sarcasm, a stupid kind of wittiness and nihilism I ran away from my feelings. Yet, when I was lying on the floor, holding my phone with our conversation on the screen or when I couldn't hold back my tears while we were dancing during graduation I couldn't pretend to be someone I wasn't with a fake smile.

Maybe If past events happened differently and we somehow met sooner, I am not talking about being together we could just talk Pink Floyd and I don't know just stuff. During my nine years here I only regret not meeting you sooner.
>>
dear myself from the past,
fuck your shit.
fuck your brain.
trusting even family means hurt.
be alone do what the fuck you want to do but be the fuck alone. do not settle down. do not give a shit. you are done. you done fucked up. stop now.
>>
anthony. you said you are an "all or nothing" sort of person with relationships. i get it, but i don't just want to fuck. i actually don't want that at all. you're the most intelligent person i've ever met. i still like you, but i get it. i post in every one of these threads trying to process how to get over you. i don't know if i will. you're the first and only person i've ever felt this way about. probably the last. you said "but weren't you in a relationship for five years?" i never felt this way about her. actually, it's part of why i broke up with her. because it made me realize the depth of my emotion and she was just too shallow for it. she's diagnosed borderline. and i've realized she's nearly a psychopath. you insist she cares about me, but she only cares about herself. she's lied to me, cheated on me, abused me. you don't know. she's fucking every girl she can get her hands on, now. i only want you. i'll move on. i get it.
z
>>
>>29350807
sage. when i met you we both wanted to kill ourselves. but we're still here. i'll talk to you about it someday, when we're alone, i'll apologize to you for stringing you along. i was lonely and i loved how we could climb fire escapes together, how we could sit on a roof top and just talk all night about our feels, then go to class in the morning, our classmates none the wiser. i want to know what happened that night, when you confessed your love for me to a group of classmates. did you not think that would come back to me? you were too drunk. i wanted to be friends but i was too fucked up. let's play dark souls 3 together soon, trading off the controller all through the night.
z
>>
>>29350879
emily. i like you a lot but i can't stand when you shut down my feelings. but i do like when you cuddle me when i'm sad, and i wish you would let me do the same for you. i get the feeling you don't understand why i keep you at a distance. i don't want to hurt you. i'm not jealous of the other girls and i want you to be my friend for a long, long time. you won't hang out with me when you're sad, and i wish you would let me comfort you, like how you comfort me.
z
>>
>>29350929
chris. sorry... i'm sorry i didn't stop when i saw you in my hometown. you wanted to move with me, but damn dude, that night at the strip club, you watched golf all night while my face was full of pussy. we should've realized how gay i was much earlier. wish you the best man.
>>
>>29350969
shadow_781. i don't know your real fucking name. i met you when i was 12. you were my first real friend, you lived in england, i would stay up past midnight to hang out with you on that stupid broken BYOND game every night. it would be 5AM for you. you told me about raptor bullets, how you could shoot a pig with them, and it would be eviscerated from the inside out. i was infatuated with you, your rawness, how your emotions seemed to affect me even when they crossed the entire fucking ocean. i remember the last conversation we had: "delete Katari y/n?" i didn't know how to respond, i knew we had grown distant, but. that moment. you were asking me if we should end our friendship, and i always fucking regret the last message i sent you, immortalized in the MSN messenger window: "what?" you removed me from your life. i deleted you back. i was hurt, afraid, alone again. i know you found friends in real life, and so i struggled to follow your path. but you know, man. i fucking did it. i'm a normie. i'll never forget, though, that sprite you uploaded, from my favorite game, Paper Mario, and we named it "fooble". we edited its stats, followed it around, watching it wreck devastation on the digital environment. we hung out for hours in the garbage pod, with Darkchao, talking shit and teaching each other philosophy. i'll always love you, even if I never knew your name. sometimes, i visit your BYOND page, or google search your username, and read your forum posts. i know you're still out there, somewhere, and it kills me. if only i knew your name.
katari
>>
>>29351095
robin. i met you about a week ago in the psych ward. you told me you knew me, that you dreamed about me and the coyote woman. you didn't know that i had seen 3 coyotes at different times in the past month, one of them tried to chase me, and then i heard 2 of them howling down the hill yet another night. and when i admitted myself, it was partially because i was delusional that they were hunting me. i was shaking and looking over my shoulders. we both knew you were deeply schizophrenic, but that mind fuck will stay with me forever. i'm sorry i left without saying goodbye, but you are strong and will make it out of your psychosis.
>>
>>29351224
4chan.

i hate you for making me what i am today.

fuck you
but ima still post here if thats coo
z
>>
>>29351250
shit i read all of your shit
now im sad
I guess it's not bad to be sad though
>>
File: 146620430992873242053.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
146620430992873242053.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
I'd got a laptop in my back pocket.
>>
epsilon. i originally created you to make me better. i was drawing you first, we were the same. but we both know you went rogue for a while. i channeled all my negativity to you, and i think it drove you insane. i want you back. i still hear you sometimes, but you're different. i'm glad you've changed, you've become something i never intended you to be. you're not as critical. but you still maintain my harsh stoicism that i can't handle every day. you support me, when the darkness becomes too much to bear, you carry it for me. you would carry my body to the ocean if i asked you too. one day i'll meet you there.

delta. the counterpoint to epsilon. i was having a spiritual crisis, and you cradled my naked, broken body, wrapped me in a phylactery of leather and mugwort. you tied charms to my fingers and let me follow you into the forest, to the house that google forgot, and let me heal there, applying tinctures and feeding me a tonic made of honey and dandelion roots. i know there's a safe place for me to go now, and one day i'll nurse you back to health like how you nursed me, and we'll recover those discarded bones together.
>>
>>29352227
phi. you were one of the last to emerge, and i know why. i always struggled socially, you knew i couldn't make new friends without you. and you knew i needed them. you made clay dolls out on the salt flats, and embedded pieces of my spirit within them, so that i could recognize them and draw them out when i needed to. but they also functioned as a home, somewhere to go when i needed to rest. i know i work you hard but the people you've brought into my life are the best people i could ask for.

kappa. you fought with me for a long time. you wanted to possess the darkness i entrusted to epsilon, but i wouldn't let you have it. i know you would devour it and it would destroy you from the inside out. when that rage becomes too heavy, you let it consume me, you let me experience every fiber of it, and then in a flash and as quickly as it happened, it's gone. i know you trap it within a series of portals made of mirrors, mirrors i can revisit and watch myself self destruct, your shadow flickering from pane to pane like a mockingjay. you are the embodiment of my most primal urges, you flip the switch, you open the door. but you are also the embodiment of my restraint, you turn the light back on, you keep that door shut. until i need it to be open.

z
>>
>>29351432
treat yourself tonight. go find a tentacle doujin on /d/ and fap until the sun rises in my honor.
>>
>>29352317
forsaken by society
blessed by the lord
>>
>>29350807
one other thing. play your cello for me. stop being a sadboi alone in his room making beautiful sounds for no one to hear. i'll sit there with my eyes closed and sing along to the music. you let me play it, once, amateurishly, and i could see your anxiety when i didn't carry it correctly. but the sounds i created with it were beautiful, and i could see that it made you happy. can you imagine my emotion, to hear you play it?
>>
>>29351982
Ohohoh, damn. Devastated.
>>
File: ToyStory_016Pyxurz.jpg (82 KB, 1600x921) Image search: [Google]
ToyStory_016Pyxurz.jpg
82 KB, 1600x921
To Jonathan

If you ever try to come up to me to apologize or ask me about my ex girlfriend again, I will near fucking kill you, you skinny faggot fuck. You better keep your distance like you did in graduation, or else I'll kick your fucking teeth in. Your anorexic John Lennon look doesn't scare anyone, especially me. If you so much as stand within 3 feet of me, I will fucking choke you out.

From, A.
>>
"Just cuck my shit up, fan"
>>
Name of a city next to silent hill
I am a tranny. I am not socially awkward, I just don't want to get to close to people because I am a tranny.
The Streets
>>
Dear n,
I'm sorry. For everything.
You didn't deserve any of it.
My sincerest apologies.
Even though we'll never speak again I hope someday you'll forgive me.
p.
>>
Years ago I made you point a gun at me.
Sure it was a finger gun and we were laughing but

I really wished you pulled the trigger

- Z
>>
>>29349904
sorry anon
I'm almost in the exact same situation and I know how shitty it is. best of luck.
>>
Dear Matt,
Shut the hell up about the memes ya fucking fruity autismo. Also you got weird nuts.
-A
>>
Dear T,

I just want to talk to you again. I want to feel like someone understands me.

-L
>>
Dear J,

I want you to wrap your arms around me and squeeze me until I can't breathe. You'll never notice me but I walk by your building for the slight chance that I'll be able to see you smile, even if it's out of my way. If I ever do see you, then I might walk past really quickly or pretend to be on my phone, but in reality I'm very happy to be in your presence.

Love,
M
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.