[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck being fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: jLpxBbc.jpg (134 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
jLpxBbc.jpg
134 KB, 682x1023
how do i into starvation? pray tell, skellingtons. need to swap one mode of disordered eating for another
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 163x136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 163x136
Starving yourself isn't actually going to help, it will cause your body to go into a survival mode and actually make it harder to lose fat. Start by trying to cut down on calories, and try cutting out unhealthy things (like soda). Good luck, anon.
>>
>>29349399

Every time I try to watch what I eat and count calories, I become obsessive and literally cannot think about anything besides food and how hungry I am. I acknowledge that this is no excuse, but fuck it. I'd rather eat next nothing then tease myself with low-calorie food.

I know it's possible because there are sickeningly underweight bots on here.
>>
File: Alex-Haidau-1.jpg (732 KB, 1133x1702) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Haidau-1.jpg
732 KB, 1133x1702
>>29349302
>tfw fell for the /fit/ meme

why bother bro just keep enjoying your binge eating sessions. Once a robot, always a robot
>>
Fat robots annoy me

I bet you'd go full Chad mode if you lost weight

Try being slim all your life and STILL ending up a kissless permavirgin
>>
>>29349302

see the trick is to become addicted to amphetamines.
>>
>>29349483
I'm pretty sure the sickeningly underweight bots most likely have high metabolisms. Also, I remember seeing somewhere that chewing gum can make you feel less hungry, so you may want to check that out.
>>
>>29349302
Try juicing, I am starting a juicing diet today and I weigh over 400. I watched fat, sick and nearly dead on netflix
>>
>>29349483
I suggest working out and choosing other things as a rewards. ie. No computer if you break your caloric restriction or don't work out. No jacking off if you do both.
>>
>>29349608
I'm not op, but I'm wondering what juicing is? I'm curious
>>
>>29349399
This is bullshit fyi
Calories in vs calories out
If you burn more calories than you consume, yo will lose weight.
The bigger the deficit the faster the weight loss

fyi, weight loss isn't the only thing.
You want to dress well and take care of your skin
Shower daily and moisturize after every shower. That's super important
>>
>>29349399
Pseudo science. Stuff fatties use to justify not "starving"

>>29349302

Find your tdee (Google a calculator) and eat 500-1000 Cal's less than that. Combined with exercise that's 1-2 lbs lost per week.
>>
>>29349597
Former skele here. No we don't have high metabolisms, we just skip a lot of meals. And if you think you have a high metabolism try taking a day counting calories, you'll see you just aren't eating enough.
>>
>>29349636
fruit juice diet

designed to give you the vitamins and minerals you need while cutting out a lot of calories
>>
>>29349593
This, I take one 20mg adderall a day and will only feel the need I eat one meal a day if that
>>
>>29349668
This. People ask me how I stay so slim, but I rarely have breakfast and I never eat snacks between meals. It's not that hard. Plus Zoloft makes me feel full very easily.
>>
>>29349664
Yup
Fat asses tell themselves that as an excuse to eat a burger
>>
>>29349651
If you starve you'll lose muscle before fat, dumbass.
>>
>>29349902
Are you serious?
The entire point of fat is to be burned as reserve energy
>>
What? Starvation?

Just fucking eat less you retard
>>
>>29349302
Eat only wen you feel hunger and eat very little
as soon as you feel hunger eat and only eat
chicken breast and salad but not to much
and go for walks or ride your bike for 1 hour a day
i lose 60+kg in under a year by doing this you just have to stay on track good luck :)
>>
File: 1454362779671.jpg (148 KB, 870x1110) Image search: [Google]
1454362779671.jpg
148 KB, 870x1110
>>29349302
Nigger you don't even need to do that just learn how to make some decent meals that can meet your macros and calorie deficit and pick up a hobby or something so you don't think food. Also think of all the clothes that will finally fit your body and how comfy they'll feel.
>>
>>29349302
Download MyFitness pal. Log your food. Eat as much as you like, just don't go over 2000 calories. Come back in 3 months.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.