[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt gf in a wheelchair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 27090501054_a8a4b0d6b7_b.jpg (99 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
27090501054_a8a4b0d6b7_b.jpg
99 KB, 960x960
>tfw no qt gf in a wheelchair
>>
but what if they get fat?
>>
>>29349148
Maybe, but what if they don't?
>>
>>29349148

the wheelchair will need new, stronger wheels.
and possibly a motor.
>>
>>29349125
>tfw you will never roll her around the city, laughing and talking and smiling together
>tfw you'll never see the pride and gratitude in her eyes when you rest together in the park over a picnic

I've had this thought too. I think someone who has gone through struggles like being bound to a chair could prove to be really beautiful on the inside.

If she's pretty and smart too that would just be amazing...and so delicate it melts your heart.
>>
>>29349163
girls in wheelchairs get fat 99.9% of the time anon, and once theyre fat they cant lost weight.
also their posture is fucked up probably, and i have no idea how sex would work
>>
>>29349125

there are only 2 possible reasons:

- either you're a Whitefag Knight who wants to show other people that he craves something more useful than just fucking

- or you're a Niggerfag Inside who secretly needs a woman that cannot escape when used
>>
>>29349343
>girls in wheelchairs get fat 99.9% of the time anon
Gross exaggeration.
>and once theyre fat they cant lost weight
Simply false.
>also their posture is fucked up probably
Depends on several factors, and there are ways to avoid it.
>and i have no idea how sex would work
Is that because you're still a virgin?
>>
Lol so hard at robots who are obsessed with wheelies because they think they're somehow now in their league because of being in a wheelchair
>>
>>29349444
Are you implying this is not the case?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.