[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother is having friends over. They are right in the room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
My brother is having friends over. They are right in the room next to mine and they are loud as fuck, drinking and smoking weed. They invited me join but I'm happy right here in my safe space. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>29349049
>What's wrong with me?

autism?
>>
>>29349049
Nothing anon. Think to yourself, what would Stirner do? Is smoking weed and drinking a spook?
>>
>>29349049
>whats wrong with me?
Bullying and bad parents, probably
>>
>>29349081
Never been diagnosed with autism.
>>
File: 681614.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
681614.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>What's wrong with me?

I think you're crazy.
>>
>>29349174
>bad parents
But my brother turned out ok, i guess.
>>
>>29349406
WANT A SECOND OPINION
>>
File: 683449.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
683449.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>29349579
You're also lazy.
>>
>>29349049
smoke weed with them?
did you ever smoke weed before?
>>
>>29349666
I smoke weed regularily but never with other people. I feel uncomfortable, almost scared while I smoke with other people and then have to maintain a conversation.
>>
>>29349730
for me weed make conversation more easy.
you are in your home if something goes worng just go to your room.
I think you should try to smoke with your brother and his friends
>>
>>29349049
>What's wrong with me?

You're not a normalfag degenerate. Not that there IS anything wrong with that.
>>
>>29349049
Do what you wanna do man, some people would rather be by themselves most of the time and some people would rather be around people. At least they extended the offer, at that point it's up to you what you wanna do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.