[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 16 >browse this board >decide I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1465668061018.jpg (77 KB, 832x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465668061018.jpg
77 KB, 832x960
>be 16
>browse this board
>decide I don't want to be like this
>fast forward 4 years
>Chad status, found it easy to warm up and bang girls
>meet one girl
>total qt
>have more than the usual one night stand
>completely fall in love over like 4 dates
>she saw the other girls on my phone and is now dating my best friend (also Chad)

I've never hit a lower point in my life.
>>
Haha you earned it buddy
>>
>>29349070
But I wasn't cheating on her, legit her reasoning was that I talk to too many girls, when I really only talk to like 2-3 of them
>>
File: Ashes.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ashes.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1080
>>29349144

she was looking for any and all reason to ditch you for someone else.

She found it.

Good to have you back, friend.

We're always right.

And we always will be.
>>
>>29349323
You're probably not even wrong. I'm honestly such a boring person. When I'm not seeing someone I'm just on my computer.

Companionship is far more important than puss
>>
>>29349144
>didn't ditch his backups after he fell in love with her
u retard lmao
>>
File: 1391019201864.jpg (185 KB, 460x2932) Image search: [Google]
1391019201864.jpg
185 KB, 460x2932
>>29349401

then get a dog, because bitches have no heart.
>>
>normals think they are chad because they manage to get laid

No. Chad is on an entirely different level. Most normals have a lot of sex, it just doesn't seem that way because /r9k/ has more losers than average.
>>
>>29349026
You deserve it stupid retard. Now kill yourself normie.
>>
>>29349144
Her reasoning was correct. Manwhores are bad bfs just like sluts are bad gfs.
>>
Normie BTFO

I'm about to snap if I read some more normie shit. It's making me physically upset to see this normalfag invasion

FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1461256227293.jpg (16 KB, 267x378) Image search: [Google]
1461256227293.jpg
16 KB, 267x378
>>29349026
lol wish something worse happend to you so you would kill yourself
fucking normie cunt
>>
>>29349026
>11 minutes of your life

Cigarettes cause cancer in the lungs, besides the tar in the lungs they don't otherwise negatively effect your health. So the real statistic is 1 in 3 people who smoke will get cancer. Therefore averaging out that number and stating that each individual cigarette takes off 11 minutes of your life is false. Cancer ends your life, cigarettes only cause cancer in 1 in 3. The cigarette itself is not a cause of losing 11 minutes on your life.

I still don't think it is worth it so I use Swedish snus which has a 10,000 page study showing it to be a safe way of using tobacco. Same amount of carcinogens as a cup of coffee. This is why we have brains, so that we can reasonably and objectively look at the data and make correct decisions based on that. Don't listen to the conclusions of others if they are not being objective and rational, sometimes you will have to look at the data itself because some people are more like Plato than they are like Aristotle when it comes to data.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>29349026
back to normie ville normie scum.
original shit.
>>
>>29349026
>be 15
>friendless for entire junior high/senior high grades
>browse this board
>decide I actually want to be like this and it's okay because other people are like me
>5 years later
>trapped here because I can't talk to anyone less pathetic then me
underage b&s seriously, get out while you can.
>>
>>29349855
t. guy who has kissed a girl

nobody cares about you. filtered
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.