[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did this become acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tinder.jpg (122 KB, 1280x2048) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
122 KB, 1280x2048
When did this become acceptable?
>>
>"Only interested in your intellect and personality!"
>"By the way what do you look like and how much money do you make :)"
What a bitch.
>>
If you find it unacceptable, you could just not reply.
>>
>>29348907
When 85% of women are like this (but less vocal about it) it's hard to withdraw yourself from the dating world when you think you might strike gold in the 15% percent.
>>
>>29348905
>"Only interested in your intellect and personality!"

Where does she say this?
>>
>>29348861
Most people are shitty. Just avoid the shitty ones.
>>
>>29348956
The entire paragraph, except for the last sentence.
>Genius-level intelligence only
>No brains = no attraction
>Need a genius
>Need a charming, original guy who will build me up and make me happy

And then she throws in the bit about looks and money at the end.
>>
>>29349035
Yep, nowhere does she say she is not interested in physique and money, only that she doesn't want morons.

You wouldn't make the cut ;)
>>
When did reposting shit from plebbit become acceptable?
>>
>>29348861
>height, weight, job in 1st msg

for fucks sake
>>
>>29348939
If 15% of dirt was gold, I'd dig too. Really it's more like 0.00000015%, so I leave my shovel at home.
>>
>>29348861
and that is why she is 28 and on tinder. Going to die childless and alone for 328 cats
>>
File: 1465490136795.jpg (108 KB, 915x493) Image search: [Google]
1465490136795.jpg
108 KB, 915x493
>>29350289
Fuck it. I'm going back to Rivia.
Even that shithole is better than this.
>>
this is why she is single.
>>
>>29348861
>implying anyone intelligent wouldnt be able to see that shes just looking for a rich/capable male to leech off while banging other dudes behind his back
>>
>>29349256
She doesn't make the cut pal.

>dislikes unoriginality
>even having a Tinder
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.