[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when every single person you talk to is just trying to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: 51c.png (192 KB, 462x750) Image search: [Google]
51c.png
192 KB, 462x750
>when every single person you talk to is just trying to fuck you
>especially the ones who think they're being nice about wanting to fuck you
>>
>being conceited as fuck
>>
>>29348756
OP btfo
Paranoia will destroy your genuine friendships over and over again until you have none left
When you're alone and desperate like that, that's when you're really vulnerable to predation, and you'll wish you still had that nice guy around

Don't fucking forsake what you have

Beep boop
>>
>>29348756
...so you wouldn't fuck every single girl you know?
are you sure? like you haven't thought about it?
>>
>>29348727
Yea get used to it you fuckin cunt.

I love pretending to care about a girls feelings and emotions just so i can treat them like a meat sack and a cum rag.

Then once i get the pussy i can take the mask off and they realize they just got used. Serves you right you stupid bitch. I bet your an American white girl too. You all deserve to be played like a fiddle untill your childless miserable spinsters.

Fuck off
>>
>>29348941
>I bet your an American white girl too
You'll bet my an American white...what?
you're retarded. shut up. nothing you have ever said means anything
>>
>>29348727
I feel ya sister
At least it is still mildly amusing to watch full grown men throw tantrums over not being able to get any pussy because they are bigger assholes then chad
>>
>>29348961
lmao lame side stepping bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
This is the reason i dont like hanging out with my cousins friends.
My cousin is gay and so are all of his friends. Theyre always hitting on me and trying to get me to Top for them and grabbing my butt.
Feels weird man.

>mfw my cousin texts me telling me that their friends wants my D
>>
File: 1449394586288.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449394586288.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>29348927
Some of the girls I know are fat. So, no, I wouldn't.
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29348727

Kill yourself, shill.

Oregano
>>
>>29348961
>evading my entire post over a grammatical mistake

typical cunt maneuver.

*I bet YOU'RE AN AMERICAN WHITE GIRL

you're probably not even attractive either.
>>
>find this concept highly arousing
>jack off to the thought of others jacking off to me
>>
>>29348927
>.so you wouldn't fuck every single girl you know?
>are you sure? like you haven't thought about it?

If the girl is cute, yeah, a guy would. That's just male sexuality. But it doesn't mean every guy's intentions is solely because he wants sex. Stop being a boring cunt and stop hanging out with desperate betas
>>
>>29349017
>evading my entire post over a grammatical mistake
Welcome to the internet. If you can't take the care to proofread for 15 seconds rereading your post, it's not worth responding to. Start acting like you have something worth to say and you'll be surprised at how many people reply to you.
>>
File: 133058410986.jpg (31 KB, 315x347) Image search: [Google]
133058410986.jpg
31 KB, 315x347
>>29349039
>he hangs out with girls beyond trying to fuck them
I'll bet you even treat them differently, holding yourself back, hoping you never cross that "line" where you'll ruin your chances to get with her someday maybe
>>
>>29348727
Yeah, that's why fag hags became a thing. Either they are super hot chicks that like having a male friend that doesn't care about their DD tits or a meh chick that wants her own pocket gay.

Kinda a shame it became such a toxic thing, used to be fairly symbiotic. Chick keeps the gay safe from persecution and rumors gay keeps her safe from creeps and can give advice on sex and stuff objectively.
>>
>>29348927
I've rejected women. I'm a virgin.
>thought about it
I've thought about quitting employment and becoming a beach bum, is that a realistic goal to pursue? No, it's an impulse, and those are controllable for human beings.
>>
File: troubledglare.jpg (183 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
troubledglare.jpg
183 KB, 600x450
>>29348727
it is not that other people are only interested in fucking, it is that the only things interesting about you are your ass and titties
>>
>>29348970

If they looked like Chad, you'd spread your legs and be "young, wild, and free" in a heartbeat, you shallow roastie cunt. Women don't care about a man's personality in the slightest when looking for a partner.
>>
>>29349044
>welcome to a world of soft faggots who can't even debate anonymously on the internet without trying to reframe the context as a spelling bee.

kill yourself uppity bitch
>>
>>29348727
>be a mediocre, vapid americunt
>can't get positive male attention in real life
>such a social failure resorts to attracting negative attention in beta echo chamber
>tries to act like she has value

Fuck off.
>>
This is why I don't talk to girls
>ugh sub 9/10 guy talked to me? LOL nice guy telling all my girlfriends about this on tweetface
>>
>>29349087
Well i care about a man's personality a lot when interacting with them, given the fact I am a lesbian and have no interest in them at all beyond being platonic friends
Girls go for Chads because a chad is both attractive, and doesn't come with all this whining shit.
kys
>>
>>29349155
>Girls don't go for whining shit
>are lesbians
Kek, try again
>>
>>29349155
>lesbian
>can hear the feminazi social failure through the text

you're a lesbian because you probably look like curdled milk or dogshit and so guys don't give you attention. you had to resort to settling with other mediocre females. What a joke

Social outcast mental illness d
>>
>>29348727
>hate nice guys because they may be assholes
>love assholes

Roasties are just not normal in the head.
>>
>>29349210
>implying an ugly woman couldn't get with a decent r9k beta in a heartbeat
kek
>>
>>29349248
stupid bitches deserve to be manipulated and objectified. Id vote for sharia law if it reached america.
>>
>>29348727
Requesting someone redraw this and switch roles to actually make it truthful.

>Man: That's the eighth stamp on your NotAllWomen Card! Now you can stop pretending to care about me as a person and you can have all that money you deserve!

>Woman: Hot diggity!
>>
>>29349264
>implying that has any value and can be used as a soap box for this cunt
>>
>>29348727
By fuck you. Do you mean sex or do you mean screw with you
>>
>>29349291
>implying your boyish beta ass wouldn't land on a slave market the first day sharia law is established
Have fun being fucked by a morbidly obese 50 year old hairy man who smells like shit and shisha smoke.
>>
>>29349063
>he hangs out with girls beyond trying to fuck them

I barely do that anymore. Either way, I'm not getting laid
>>
>>29349332
>thinks above-average looking, sexually successful people don't prowl this board for entertainment

I'd turn this conceited bitch into a cum dumpster
>>
>>29349390
I forgot it's summer and this board is crawling with underage normies.
Plebbit and Normiebook exist for a reason, you know? So REEEEEEE.
>>
>>29349390
>sexually successful
Their is nothing sweaty Arabs like to fuck more than a 18 year old twink with a sixpack.
>>
>>29349292
Maybe they're both truthful. Maybe everyone is just a puppet of their natures.
>>
>>29349468
>A-a-assuming im a faggot with mental illness to validate your point

You probably wish i was, you (insert repulsive beta character traits)
>>
>>29349440
The saddest part is im 25. I'm gonna be a loser for a while. This is a nice place to hangout in the interim.
>>
>>29348727
nice meme my friend how about you go back to tumblr Im sure they will appreciate your views
>>
>>29349087
Bitterness: the post.
>>
>>29348941
These are traits of a person without honor, who is bad.
>>
>>29349589
kekkadoodledo
>>
>>29349087
This is completely untrue. It sounds like you've only known shallow Stacie's. Women are extremely picky, and not all of them are promiscuous. You're damn right personality matters.
>>
>>29348727

ok, femanon, let me explain this.

Yesterday I went out with two femfriends.

Both are somewhat interested in me, but I don't want a gf just now - I only want to hang around once a week, because I just can't play vidya 24/7. **

I played the "craving for sex" card, so noone of them will fall in love with me.

Anyway, if ever happens that one of them would let me fuck, I wouldn't want her as a gf, because I don't like easy girls.
Easy girls will cheat as soon as some random Chad appears nearby.

>** if I become bf of a gurrl, then I'll have to shave and shower properly every day, not only on Thursdays before going out with them
>>
>>29349210
Please stop the bullying. Attractiveness is a touchy subject, in which much of the anger on this board is rooted. Be the change you want to see in the world. Don't be mean to people. Be calm and make rational arguments. Amen.
>>
>>29349787
Sounds like a good strategy. Having to shower and shave for someone every day is kind of normie-ish though.
>>
File: 1449569392773.png (449 KB, 540x770) Image search: [Google]
1449569392773.png
449 KB, 540x770
>>29349063
>I'll bet you even treat them differently, holding yourself back, hoping you never cross that "line" where you'll ruin your chances to get with her someday maybe
>Implying I don't call them fat/stupid bitches to their face when they act like a dumb cunt
If anything I treat them worse than my male friends
>>
>>29348941
>look at my mommy issues, the post
>>
Sex is about mutual pleasuring. If you feel like you would have good sex with a person, and they reciprocate the feeling, you go on an do it. This can happen after lengthy flirting, or spontaneous "we'll gobble each other up", or even among friends who have known each other for years.

It's not exclusive to men or women though. And this is not love, just sexual desires. If you ooze sexuality out of yourself, others will notice, and it will happen again and again.

And this is why I feel that >>29348941 is bullshit. You don't have to pretend to have fun.
>>
>>29349044
>this much asspain
Don't worry, being willing to anal will help you get the Chad you "deserve"
>>
>>29349002
>not fucking them
What are you even doing?
>inb4 str8
just pretend it's a girl
>>
File: 1422608967616.jpg (117 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
1422608967616.jpg
117 KB, 634x845
Who here ACTUALLY /nice guy/ but for some reason that's a fucking bad thing now? Fuck this Earth, I am just trying to be a good person.
>>
>>29348727

The only difference between Chads and "nice guys" is that just Chads make it clear from the beginning that they want to fuck. Chads do everything "nice guys" do, but they remind the girl constantly that they want to fuck by flirting with her hard.
>>
>>29352009
Trying to be good in a bad world is actually pretty deplorable
>>
>>29352009
you're a meme

>original commie
>>
>>29352009

>be nice to a girl
>she thinks I'm orbiting her
>her friends think I'm orbiting her

This is why I don't like having female friends. People either think I'm desperate for female attention or that I have some diabolical plan to fuck her. Look... I just like making music and I like making songs with people.
>>
>>29349079 is right on the money.

If the only people who are nice with you are the fakers who just want to fuck, it says something about your personnality.

Face it, it's your fault. The sooner you admit it, the quicker you'll be able to change.
>>
>>29348970
still not as gross as you though

not even close
>>
>>29348727
Women need to understand that they are awful people and that have no value other than for fucking.

Try developing into full human beings and you'll realize that people will treat you as such.
>>
File: 1445099114851.jpg (23 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445099114851.jpg
23 KB, 640x640
>me
>me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
>ME ME ME ME ME, BUT ME, BUT WHAT ABOUT ME
>You want me, I know you want me, you want to fuck me. if you don't you're lying. me me me me me
>me me me, you want me, shut up betaboy I know you want me, you can't want otherwise, you want ME. I'm the best, I'm perfect, I deserve this, ME.
>Nice guys ME they want ME but they can't have ME. Not that it matters because I would never let them fuck ME
>Hey everybody, ME! This is about ME! Not you, ME! Start talking about ME right now, I'M a girl so chop chop, start fawning over ME right now
>me me me me me me me me me
>me me me me me me
>me meeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>29349155
lesbians aren't real only men can be gay
>>
>>29349248
it's not just that women hate men

women hate other women too

women hate pretty much everything it's rather simple.
>>
File: 1394130518180.jpg (72 KB, 437x451) Image search: [Google]
1394130518180.jpg
72 KB, 437x451
>>29348727
>women getting BTFO when they realise that they can't have an infinite amount of beta orbiters

TOP KEK

It's common knowledge that women don't actually understand the concept of friendship
>>
>>29352009

I know your feel bro.

When I help an old dude, no one thinks I want to bang him, but if I help a lady, everyone thinks I'm that Nice Guy, the dude who's trying to get laid.

What is so incredible about being a decent person? I know from the start she won't sleep with me, I'm just doing what's right. It's like nowaday people don't want to believe that people aren't shit.
>>
>>29349589
Cunt: the (you)
>>
requesting the pic of drunk ass btfo roasties because our fat guy friends are 1000x more interesting than any stupid cunt.
>>
"nice guys" are like rich white people that take selfies of them doing volunteer work at third-world countries.
>>
>>29352410
t. every girl on 4 chan

gets old after several decades
>>
Well, yeah, the only thing women have of "value" is a vagina. And a couple of other holes. It's not like they're interesting or anything.
>>
>>29351976
No never.
Theyre all super flamboyant and gossip like a bunch of teenage girls.
They are fun to hangout with because theyre super catty and talk so much shit.

One of them even bitch slapped an asian chick for being a giant bitch to me.
>>
File: 1465531412627.jpg (47 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1465531412627.jpg
47 KB, 500x450
>>29349248
Isn't this logical? Chad can get any pretty girl he wants, but if a girl who perceives herself to be a 7/10 or below gets Chad's interest then it's likely because he genuinely thinks she's interesting.
>>
>>29352009
Being a 'nice guy' just to get laid, and then becoming a passive agressive cunt when things don't go your way is the reason why 'nice guys' are frowned upon.

A genuine nice person wouldn't care, and probably wouldn't declare themselves to be a 'nice person' either, because their end goal isn't sex, it's just to enjoy life and to be honest, they would probably just ask a girl out without being a creepy white knight.
>>
>>29353574
>Being a nice girl just to get some beta to marry you and then being a frigid bitch once it's done is the reason why nice girls don't exist
>>
>>29348727
You are being silly OP. Getting fucked is nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>29352009
well you must remember women honestly think being attracted to them when your ugly is a serious offence, if you were attractive you could be as nice as you want
>>
>>29348941
We usually see this kind of person who speaks without any filters in a bad way... but he's being 100% honest, i appreciate it, and not only that, he's giving the treatment many spoiled brats deserves. I approve this.
>>
I was never a "nice guy" but I'm not a bad boy either, what do I do? I've never orbited and I make my intentions clear very quickly. I don't treat women like shit and be mean to them though. What am I?
>>
>Born into a reality where one of the most primary goals of organisms is to seek reproduction and nothing can be done about it
>Gets mad anyway

Might as well be having an existential crisis.
>>
File: only nice guys want sex.jpg (370 KB, 962x750) Image search: [Google]
only nice guys want sex.jpg
370 KB, 962x750
>>29348727
>only nice guys want sex
I assure you all those "not nice guys" who weren't "just trying to fuck you" who you actually did fuck, wanted to fuck you just as bad as the guys you reject.

Crazy, right?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.