[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you become chad if you could?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1465268880379 (1).jpg (167 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1465268880379 (1).jpg
167 KB, 1080x1350
if you could press a button and become the chad that you've always hated, would you do it? Or are you too /comfy/ with your NEET life filled with chicken tendies and anime?
>>
>>29348577
>if you could press a button and become the chad that you've always hated, would you do it?
YES
YES
YES
YES
>>
Hell no.

I don't want to sacrifice the shit I love in order to fuck a bunch of sluts.
>>
Nah
Chad is basically the person I'd hate to be
>>
>>29348577
as long as it meant I could get milfs that look like that and their qt teenage daughters
>>
When i used to party and do alot of drugs i was a Chad.
I used to be skinny, outgoing, and was good with the ladies. Now its the opposite.

Im fat, pretty introverted, and dont want to party anymore.
I did way too much coke and ecstacy to the point that my body and brain are kinda fucked up.

Dont do drugs kids.
>>
>>29348758
>skinny

nah son you were a Jake at best. Chad and Brad are ripped as fuck
>>
>>29348577
>NEET life filled with chicken tendies and anime
kek it's a meme though. Most of us are probably wagecucks with shit jobs that we hate.
Hell yeah, I'll be Chad. I would just want to have the one GF though and keep to her, I wouldn't be cucking my fellow robots incessantly.
>>
>>29348683
>Chad is basically the person I'd hate to be
But why? IRL Chads are actually nice and will treat you well but robots are bitter cunts
>>
File: 1442243351372.jpg (66 KB, 606x580) Image search: [Google]
1442243351372.jpg
66 KB, 606x580
used to be chad in high-school

never ever again - all those eyes of women of different ages following me all day depraved me from my dignity

it's a totall hollow and limit-minded state
>>
>>29348577
Id become a chad to stop my depressing feelios and actually be neurotypical enough to go and socialize properly
>>
>>29348577
chad is just an attractive male. says nothing about lifestyle or interests
so yes.
>>
File: mysides.gif (548 KB, 215x140) Image search: [Google]
mysides.gif
548 KB, 215x140
I just told myself too many times, that it is okay, to get drunk alone at friday nights. I can not go back. Neither can you. I tell you, were doomed, my friends. Theres no chad-button. Were here forever!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.