[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots I finally got my first gf, we've been in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
Robots I finally got my first gf, we've been in a relationship ship for almost 3 weeks, I'm 22, she's 19, here's the issue:
>she has fucked 5 guys in the past

it's kinda sitting in the back of my head, how bad is this? Is she a slut? A roastie? Am I doomed to be compared to them then cheated on? They were all "hookups" not relationships
>>
>>29348107
Your number 6 and someone else will be number 7
>>
>>29348141

And the 8th one will have to fight the 7 exes to prove his worth.
>>
File: 1457103027363.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1457103027363.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>29348141
>she's going to be his first, take his mana and move on
if only this happened for all normalfags sigh
>>
File: hqdefault(3).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(3).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29348141
Is it even worth losing my virginity to her?
>>
on /r9k/ non-virgin = slut

fuck her as much as you can, it's your first gf. She probably isn't "the one" so try to take it as long as you can while trying not forming deep emotional bond
>>
>>29348107
Well I'm pretty detached from society, so the only way for me to determine any standard is to look at this one girl's life that I know.
She's 24 and had sex with 4 men, and a girl.
So your girlfriend seems slutty to have had 5 men at age 19
>>
>being so insecure that you care about people she's been with before she even knew of your existence
She wouldn't be going out with you if she wanted to be with other people.
>>
>>29348239
I know, but she gives me hugs, and made out with me by the lake
Tfw I'm just going to be left alone again
: (
>>
>>29348174
that the most disgusting frog i have ever seen, ju..j..jusst fuck of back to /mu/ with your mulato loving faggottry
>>
>>29348300
You have just given me the most thought out answer in the past week

Thank You
>>
>>29348324
>Poor sentence structure
>Typing in all lowercase
>Typing out stutters
>Has nerve to bitch about something so stupid and minor

Learn how to tie a noose and hang yourself.
>>
>>29348452
XxXxXx____3dgy____xXxXxX xD
>>
>>29348452
implying that i give ratts ass about muh spelling on an indonesian massage board.

implying that i speak the english.

i fucking hate you britbongs and burgers. so conceited
>>
>>29348300
this i kind of stopped caring about what she has done just hope she doesn't have a kid.

i look at girl's face and just see cum. i see dick in their mouth too.
>>
>>29348107
>They were all "hookups" not relationships
that a bigger red flag then the fact that she took six million dicks.
Ditch it, she's incapable of feeling love.
>>
>>29348107

It's ok as long as you're average.

You're over 7", right?
>>
>>29348107
Humans have sex a fuckton. Personally I wouldn't mind being the 8th person someone has fucked and shit like that, but if it's ten and above you probably would have weird feeling if that's the one you married. But don't fret anon. This is your first girlfriend and you'll learn about these topics in your own way.
>>
File: partyhat.gif (1 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
partyhat.gif
1 KB, 160x160
>>29348675
6.3 in
>>29348650
Why do they do this?
>>
File: sodom and gomorrah.jpg (1017 KB, 2863x1830) Image search: [Google]
sodom and gomorrah.jpg
1017 KB, 2863x1830
>>29348107
Yes having sex with 5 guys in random meaningless hookups as a young girl is actually pretty horrific if you look at it objectively. It's amazing how the sexual values of our culture are so off compared to what has historically been the norm everywhere else. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah would look at our society with revulsion.
>>
>>29348749

>6.3 in

jesus.... i feel sorry for you. Maybe try and do it with the lights off.
>>
>>29348750
This is the death of the west
>>
>>29348107
She won't cheat on you until the mood hits her, then she will most definitely 100% certain cheat on you.

It's not UP to you if she cheats or not. No one man is good enough for any woman. It's not a reflection on you. Girls, women, ladies, mothers, sisters, they've all cheated on guys better looking than us, with thicker wallets, bigger dicks and more loving hearts.
They truly do not weigh what they could lose by cheating, because they hate logic. I know that sounds fedora, but it's not. They work on emotion, which is the opposite of logic. I'm not exaggerating or speaking from bitterness, their brains are completely different. Where we would say "sounds good, but no" they say "yeah, it feels good, besides, I can cry later to get forgiven".
And this is every girl. The only way to keep one loyal isn't keeping her loyal, it's keeping her in a cage.
>>
File: normie agenda.jpg (49 KB, 644x800) Image search: [Google]
normie agenda.jpg
49 KB, 644x800
As much as I hate pushing the normie agenda.
>oh no she has fucked 5 guys in the past
Is something these days considered as normal, give her a chance anon.
This site can misconstrue your view of women, if you had women chasing after you, you would have fucked many of them.
Women just have it easier.
>>
>>29348963
>big tits
>no ass
>too fat
>too skinny
said no guy who wants to date ever.

Guys don't get to have standards. They'll pretend like they're not gay
>>
>>29349114
I don't understand.
>They'll pretend like they're not gay.
>>
>>29348107
So you came to /r9k/ and you posted a concern that many virgins have and received a lot of negative stuff telling you she's a whore.The average age to lose virginity in the United States is 17 for women and 18 for men although the error makes them essentially the same. Your girlfriend has slept with 5 guys in her entire life and she felt none of them were right for a relationship. You are worried that she is going to cheat on you, frankly that's a terrible stance to take entering a relationship and if anything will drive your partner away. Tell her you haven't lost your virginity and what you are scared about in an open and honest way. Tell her you are afraid you are very nervous about having sex for the first time.

Also frankly two virgins having sex is terrible, don't listen to the meme. One virgin doesn't know what the fuck to do two virgins just fuck things up. Ask her to help you learn how to have sex and she will probably teach you if you guys actually care about each other. Also 6.3 in is well above average in the like 90 percentile so ignore >>29348782.

Final note, I have had sex a lot when I was younger. I got in a relationship with a guy who I really liked for the first time, he had had sex with under 3 people. We fell in love and he cheated on me, I never so much as looked at another guy. I couldn't even have wet dreams because when they started I'd get upset cause he wasn't there. So that's just my personal experience but yeah, number of people you have slept with can mean a lot of things but in my mind a slut is only someone who cheats because that's just fucked up.
>>
>>29349417
Mind I didn't enter a relationship until I saw a lifetime with the partner. Might have taken a bit longer but ask her why she chose you to date and not those other guys.
>>
Anon don't worry so what if she loved 5 others before she I'm sure she loves you the most

you're a fucking cuck
>>
>>29348107

Before falling in love, try first to verify her modesty.

You chose her instead of a virgin one, and you can't change that.

And you can't even change the penis size and performance of dem exbfs.

>TL;DR: welcome to reality!
>>
Jesus, this is why you're all autist virgins. If my girlfriend had fucked 5 guys in the past, I literally wouldn't give a shit. If you care so much, you fuckers will never get laid.
>>
>lost virginity at 24 to roastie that lost it at 12
>she still always wanted my dick
>dump her when she goes full crazy

>take virginity from 28yo academia addict
>doesn't want to fug often

I know those are just anecdotes, but I wouldn't worry about it.
You probably aren't her best, but if she asks for more then who cares?
>>
>>29349523
> "project normalise"
Kek
>>
File: 1451941587322.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451941587322.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>all these normies who have had sex

/r9k/ really is going down the drain
>>
>>29349662
a lot of them just got older and luckier imo
>>
>>29349662
I started posting on /v/ because I know there will be more robots there even if we have to talk about shit like vidya.
>>
>>29348107
She's 19, slept with 5 guys, she lost her virginity to a "Hookup" as you call it, and if they were all hookups that would mean she's never had sex with a boyfriend before.
>>
>>29349792
there's making love virginity potential here, op
>>
>>29348163
That was a stupid fucking movie
>>
>>29348300
She just needs an interim beta until the next Chad swings by
>>
File: 1466147126085.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466147126085.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
THIS ISN'T A DATING ADVICE BOARD FUCK OFF!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.