[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just woke up at 3:28 pm. How do I fix this? Any of you other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: c1zCJHQ1thjbjao1_500.jpg (39 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
c1zCJHQ1thjbjao1_500.jpg
39 KB, 500x378
Just woke up at 3:28 pm. How do I fix this?

Any of you other robots have shitty sleep schedules?

LIVING THE DREAM
>>
Try sleeping earlier.
>>
>>29348087
Just stay up later and later until you get up so late that you can stay awake and go to bed at a reasonable hour the next day.
>>
>>29348130
But there's so many threads to post in, so many podcasts to listen to, there's so many articles to read

Bedtime is usually 5am.
>>
File: 16544.png (903 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16544.png
903 KB, 640x480
Woke up at 9pm instead of my 5 day 'constant' 3pm schedule. It always changes. To fix it, take sleeping pills, but it shouldnt matter when you wake up
>>
File: sleep little boy.jpg (9 KB, 108x67) Image search: [Google]
sleep little boy.jpg
9 KB, 108x67
go to bed earlier, I like it when you sleep
>>
I usually wake up at 7 pm
>>
>>29348202
Well fuck you then.

Original
>>
>>29348087
Well I work for a living so I wake up at 7:30 am every morning regardless if I have work or not
>>
>>29348087
Get out of your house and don't sit at your computer all day
You don't even have to exercise.
Just go out to a park or a trail and go for a nice walk for an hour
You could probably use the vitamin d as well
>>
>>29348087
On my days off from summer class (T, F-S), I usually sleep till noon or one.

Get f.lux, helps with the immense amount of blue light from the screen which stimulates your brain for long after you're not in contact with it.
>>
>tfw I woke up at 4:01
>pm
>>
File: eva ramiel do it for her.png (161 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
eva ramiel do it for her.png
161 KB, 500x357
>>29348087
I recommend doing stretches on your whole body, like im gym class.
Also, massaging yourself, especially your back.
And relaxing in general, I feel like that helps.
Hope this helps. Good taste in Eva grills btw.
>>
>>29348188
This is a good idea.
Or just do it right and go to sleep earlier. (But this doesnt work if you don't feel tired/sleepy once you are lying in bed) in which case you can skip an entire day without sleeping, you will feel tired as fuck but it's worth it. Think people who do hard drugs can go days without sleeping.
>>
>>29348202
You just gotta change, hack. Try taking a Benadryl. That always knocks me out. Also, I really enjoy your posts.
>>
Tomorrow go sleep in by 3 hours, get up at 7, next day get up at 10 day after at 1, and then finally have an early morning schedule of getting up at 4am.
>>
Set an alarm for the time you would like to get up, actually get up at that time, you'll feel shitty for a few days but you'll adjust
But you probably don't have the willpower for something that simple
>>
File: 1466005705643.jpg (62 KB, 1234x1328) Image search: [Google]
1466005705643.jpg
62 KB, 1234x1328
I'm usually sleeping for like 14h+ and fall asleep after like 2-3h of staying awake. Just end me.
>>
I think I'll just do the brute force method. Don't sleep until nighttime tomorrow night. This will give me a hard reset and hopefully put me back on track. I simply cannot 'go to bed early' by my own choice

I just like to do a lot of stuff. Do any of you guys have any projects you're working on?
>>
>>29348087
I slept perfectly last night.

:^)
>>
>>29350095
Hard reset doesn't work dumb ass, you'll just end up sleeping for even longer when you go to bed
>>
>>29350095

Rather than staying up late all night, focus on sleeping less and waking up early.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.