[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA anything, on the MDMA comeup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: kush.jpg (242 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
kush.jpg
242 KB, 1200x896
As the title explains, I'm coming up on MDMA.

Purple Tommorowlands - I took 3/4 of a pill. These things are the holy grail of ecstasy.

AMA!

Also photo is some kush I smoked this morning, good shit.
>>
>>29347740
Do you feel the massive headrush?

Wasn't prepared for that one.
>>
>>29347761
Yeperino Frienderino

2nd time rolling. Last was about 6 months ago. Fuck me it's a good feel.
>>
>>29347787
Is kush rolled green, or does it have to be dried like Tobacco?
>>
>>29347814
lol always dried, wet kush is nasty af

not too dry, a nice cured medium.
>>
>>29347787
What about the day after? Do you feel more suicidal than normal?
>>
>>29347740

I've done MDMA twice. Both times less than 100mg and snorted though so I've never really rolled.

The first time I did it I just snorted a pretty small bump and felt almost nothing, just a tiny bit warmer and more emotional.

Second time I did it I snorted a line of around 80mg, felt warmer and more emotional but definitely not happier. Kinda just made me quiet and weird feeling. Maybe it was because I was already pretty drunk and high. I only got 3 hours of sleep that night and I woke up feeling the most depressed I've ever felt. It was god awful and I felt out of it for like a week or two after that.

Any ideas why I didn't enjoy it? I'm pretty certain it was clean MDMA.
>>
>>29348322
Different anon here but a fairly experienced psychonaut and ex-substance abuser.

MDMA comedown is not as bad as people say it is if you take care of yourself. The day after just rest, have a nice meal, do stuff you normally enjoy. Watch a good anime and go out for a walk.

People who say they feel like shit after rolling are usually the ones who also drink while doing it and don't take care of their bodies. Or take too much in too short time spans.

The only time I felt really bad after using mdma was when I was home alone and popped three and a half E's. Almost burned my house down and was scared shitles about dying, even though I was pretty suicidal at the time.
>>
>>29347740
I just took x
>>
>>29347740
LOL I THIK DIS KUY SMKE WEED

HE ASO DO EKSTCY I TK xP Xp xP Xp
>>
>>29348466
meh, I drink on molly, and typically don't feel any worse the morning after than I do from my usual night of just booze and weed. mind you though, i generally take a small dose of the pure stuff, not pills with who knows what in them
>>
>>29348396
Underdosing can be pretty lacklustre in my experience.

I tried 100mg of some dutch MDMA for the first time in 2014. I caught a glimpse of the magic and the overall experience was remarkable enjoyable and memorable. It really does feel like a spiritual rebirth. The empathy, the intimate connection to your fellow man, the breaking down of social conditioning. I absolutely adore it.

Of course, the first few experiences are undoubtably the best ones.

Don't bother snorting it in the future, dude. Unless you have shitloads of Molly it's just not an effective way of getting "high". It's much more bioavailable and enjoyable when ingested orally. You just get a quicker/speedier come up if you snort it.
>>
>>29348396
Some guidelines for your next time:
>Take around 150-200mg, less than 100 does not give you the "real deal"
>Don't drink before you eat it, when you roll maybe have a few beers
>Don't smoke weed before comedown, MDMA lessens the pure rush of ecstasy and makes it more like everything on weed, numb (Opinion: me)
>Have something you can hug like hell
>Take a shower, drugs and showers are perfect combo
>>
>>29347740
>kush
nigga that looks like mids

i don't even smoke weed anymore but i wouldn't pay more than 170/ounce for that shit
>>
>>29348466
Honestly, I find that I feel rather tranquil the day after I take it. This is without really experiencing much of an "afterglow" (of which often used to last up to 2+ weeks) anymore.

I'm sure it's very much dependant on dosage, mood, tolerance, and whether you've consumed any other substances, as stated.
>>
>>29348539
Reminder that MDMA is most efficient if used by plugging, so time to get that boypussi to good use.

>>29348535
Small doses true, but if I was planning on rolling heavy I would not want to get wasted at the same time. Even though you can drink like an Irish sailor and not get too drunk while rolling. But as the same stuff has different effects on different people I would advise to first give it a go with no booze and maybe add that to the mix later.
>>
>>29348557
Personally, I'd just smoke a little bit of weed on the comedown, and sometimes take a klonopin before I crashed out as well.

It would help me eat and unwind before bed, but would exacerbate the short-term memory scramble quite significantly.
>>
>>29348653
The difference between oral consumption and plugging is negligible, in my opinion.

My friend described the body rush as one that emanated from his anus upwards.
>>
>>29348575
Do people really pay for weed instead of growing it?
>>
>>29348612
Agreed, the next day is mostly really pleasant for me too. If I roll, I take care that I have no obligations the next day so I can just sit back, enjoy the state of tired bliss still left and give a huge middle finger to anything trying to bother me.

>>29348698
One of the best feelings in the world is the last joint of the evening while on comedown. My favorites are the ones smoked at 6am after a full on acid trip during summertime.
>Balcony
>Birds singing like maniacs
>Sun starting to come up
>Slight visuals still there to dance around
>Smoking feels natural
>Blowing out smoke makes it dance around in colorful patterns
>After smoking can just sit there, taking it all in
>Go inside, take a long shower and go to a warm bed to watch some anime or other comfy stuff
>>
>>29348767
this sounds nice

I bet smoking a joint after lsd feels great.
>>
>>29348955
Of course it is really personal since weed is a really big psy booster.

I have few friends who can't smoke weed with me on comedowns since it really messes them up by boosting the trip back on when their brain needs to wind down.

But as I am pretty good at keeping my head together even when tripping balls I very much enjoy it. I also never mix tobacco to my spliffs like it is a custom in here so smooth on the lungs. Mint is my favorite mixer, tastes great and is really easy to smoke.
>>
I wonder if OP forgot this thread already? He is probably zooming around his house by now.

If you still here, give us a bump OP! And remember to drink water. And check this site out.

http://erppy.co/
>>
Why the hell would you want to take MDMA alone? in your own 4 walls? Starring at a screen?
>>
>>29349258
To me taking MDMA alone was a pretty groundbreaking experience of starting to think that I am actually a pretty ok person. It was a part of a long process of breaking up from depression and a bad spiral of self abuse and not giving two shits about my own mental or physical health.

When you are the only person around you give the love to yourself. There is a lot of time to think and enjoy just being you.

And staring at a screen? More like wrestling yourself under a blanket, taking a hour long shower, going for a walk, listen to music. The list is endless, staring a screen is the last thing in your mind.
>>
>>29348396
lol snorting is NOT the way to take it, try 150mg as well
>>
OP Here. Currently in bed listening to some real nigga music and humping a pillow vigorously.

>>29348322
not particularly. Just not the best day of my life, stuff was more boring than usual,nothing worse.
>>29348501
Lol u jelly cuz you can't get any? poor you...
>>29349168
sending love nigga

I'd odd, my speech still makes sense while on molly, i just feel love and a feeling of overwhelming euphoria. It's not like being drunk
>>
>>29349603
That is because it works nothing like getting drunk.

Ethanol works on brain thingies called glutamates, which works to keep your brain up to speed: maintaining alertness, reactions, and it turns out, memory-making. When ethanol shows up and punches glutamate in the face, those things are adversely affected, resulting in subdued coordination, slurred speech, pants removal, etc.

MDMA releases dopamine and serotonin. That is the stuff you put out when you eat chocolate or pet a dog. It tells you that "this is nice and I feel good for doing this." When you take MDMA your body releases a truckload of that cuddly-feely-warmy-nicey stuff so everything feels like having 100 kittens purring on you while getting a blowjob from your waifu. As it does not shut down parts of your brain you don't lose any of your motor functions. You just become a beautiful wonder of hippie love towards everything around you.
>>
File: 1389338059551.png (743 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
1389338059551.png
743 KB, 616x587
>>29347740
>tfw had the choice of buying either Swedish snus or marijuana and I got the Swedish snus because nicotine will be more useful for my summer course than marijuana

Time to put my head to the desk lads. I'm tired of wasting my life away.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.