[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's so great about 'getting out there and meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: cena-diferente.jpg (52 KB, 485x323) Image search: [Google]
cena-diferente.jpg
52 KB, 485x323
So what's so great about 'getting out there and meeting new people'?
>>
Nothing. As soon as you stop meeting them, you are dead to them.
>>
>>29347529
You can lie as much as you want to them and they may believe it
>>
Meeting them. New experiences. Fun memories. Embarassing shit even, if you won't see them again.
>>
>>29347529
Imagine if you are the 'social status quo', you'll most likely meet people with the same interest and so forth. It will be nice. If you aren't, you'll be constantly reminded of being different and not fitting in.
>>
acquiring connections
>>
>>29347529
You would think with all the narcissism on the board someone would say something like "acquiring connections in order to rise in power and social status and manipulate others to serve me"
>>
literally nothing.
Socializing is for egoists who get off on comparing themselves to others. When they think they've surpassed everyone in their clique they go 'meet new people' again.

It's a never ending competition of faggotry over literally nothing.
>>
File: 1463243490129.jpg (27 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
1463243490129.jpg
27 KB, 593x720
If someone has to explain socializing to you then you're already dead on the inside.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.