[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I get a cute yandere gf? im handsome, smart,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
how the fuck do I get a cute yandere gf? im handsome, smart, and I exercise
I dont leave the house though... but stacies arent gonna be the type of girl I want either
fucking kill me
JUST
>>
>>29347492
MENACING
>>
>>29347492
Wait what's the appeal of yanderes? They're the absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>29347492
>im handsome
that's your problem
yanderes only like men with no ability to fight back when they go batshit.
>>
File: 1465262917375.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1465262917375.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>29348817
One man's trash is another one's treasure.
>>
>>29348849
Fair nuff, but I genuinely want to know because by all practical means they're horrible, like those fuckers will kill you over the dumbest of shit....
>>
I have had two yandere girls say they loved me before, so i have some expirience with it i guess.

You find them on 4chan, r9k is where i met both.

In my case they both were chubby and had body issues, though i thought both were genuinely gorgeous and made sure to try to convince them they were beautiful.

They also had several mental illnesses and other red flags including abusive past boyfriends.

Im not really that special or attractive or fit but they seemed to find me cute, so dont worry too much about it like how you would with stacies.

The biggest thing i can say is be very patient with them and caring. Always ask them and be interested in how they feel and trying to cheer them up. Dont be beta about it, but look at them as someone you would want to be friends with, not someone you want to fuck. Whenever conversations get sexual and lighthearted, keep it going. Yanderes love talking about cuddling and foreplay (and so do i, so that helped)

Tl;dr yanderes want a guy who is super caring and genuinely interested in their happiness. They dont want a guy who is judgemental or only in it for sex
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.